剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
不,我们要生下孩子
We are?
要生?
Okay.
好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好的
* 珍妮来电 *
Your presence is requested.
请你务必出席
Hey, it's Joe. Leave a message and I'll call you back.
嗨,我是乔,请你留言,我会回电
Hey, you're missing the party!
嘿,你错过了派对!
Oh, it is a prime night to commit crime.
噢,这是最适合犯罪的夜晚
Half the NYPD is in our living room tonight. Look at this.
半数纽约警♥察♥都在咱家客厅,看呐
- You're not kidding. - Guest of honor!
- 你没开玩笑 - 主宾登场!
- I'm hoping you'll play a little something. - Mom,
- 我在盼着你演奏呢 - 妈
- no one needs that. - Come on, you won't be sorry.
- 没人要听 - 快,别留遗憾
- Oh, no. - Come on. For me. - Please. Please.
- 哦不 - 来吧,为了我 - 拜托
Thank you.
谢谢
Joey, I want you to meet some of the brotherhood.
乔伊,来见见“兄弟会”的人
- No, no, Frank, he's mine. - Hey. Joe.
- 不,弗兰克,他是我的 - 嗨,乔
- Come on. - Oh, yeah.
- 快来 - 噢耶
Oh, let's get this. Come on, come on, come on.
拍下来,快点
So we can remember this moment always.
那我们就能永远铭记这一刻
One, two, and three.
1,2,3
Look I, I stand here
你们瞧,我,我今晚
tonight not only as a proud mom
站在这,不仅是一位自豪的母亲
but as a proud
还是一位自豪的
music teacher.
音乐教师
Yeah. Joe's my favorite son.
没错,乔是我最爱的儿子
But he's also, uh,
但他也是
my favorite musician.
我最爱的音乐人
Yes!
对嘛!
Okay.
好吧
Your mother and I go way back.
你母亲和我交情匪浅
She's truly remarkable.
她真的很了不起
- One of a kind. - I would agree.
- 独一无二 - 我同意
In one of the great honors of my life, I give you
作为我生命中的一大♥荣♥幸,特此送上
the musical stylings of Mr. Joseph Patrick Kimbreau.
乔瑟夫·帕特里克·金布劳先生的曲风
She brags about your Bach and your Chopin.
她吹嘘你演奏的巴♥赫♥、肖邦
Which will you be delighting me with first?
你会先用哪个来取悦我?
How about a little Billy Joel?
来点比利·乔尔如何?
Hey. Mallory, right?
你好,玛罗琳,对吧?
I'm Eric, from the block.
我是埃里克,来自街区
- I went away to college. - And now you're all grown up?
- 外出上大学 - 你都长那么大了?
Wouldn't want to, maybe, I don't know, get a slice of pizza sometime, huh?
难道不想,也许,找个时间去吃披萨吗?
Sure.
行
- Cool. - Cool.
很好
That was amazing!
太棒了!
- Really? - It was incredible!
- 真的? - 难以置信!
I mean, Billy who? He didn't go to a conservatory.
我是说,“比利什么?”“他没上过音乐学院”
- I mean, come on, didn't that feel great? - Yeah. I mean,
- 我是说,感觉很棒吧? - 是呀
most of it felt really good, but there's a part of me that
大部分都不错,但还有一部分
feels like I just made the biggest mistake of my life.
感觉我犯了一生最大的错误
Okay, if that was a mistake, please,
行了,要是这也叫错误,请你
please make more.
请你多犯几次
It's… it's my mom.
是,是我妈
- Well, you gotta… - Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
- 你打算 - 嗯,当然接
- Hey, Mom. - Look, I know I sound calm,
- 嗨,妈妈 - 听着,我语调平静
but that's only because a lot of people
但那是因为有许多
who love you are watching me right now.
爱你的人现在正看着我
- Yeah, so you heard. - Oh, yeah, I heard.
- 所以你听说了 - 是的
A Billy Joel medley for your City Conservatory audition? I mean…
比利·乔尔串烧用作音乐学院面试?
I know, I know, but Mom, it felt great.
我懂,但妈妈,这感觉好极了
- You understand? - Yeah. Billy Joel's really fun.
- 你明白吗? - 对,比利·乔尔可真逗
Honey, I don't know what's gotten into you,
亲爱的,我不知你怎么了
- but that was an awesome opportunity. - I know, Mom.
- 但那是难得的机会 - 我懂,妈
- I know. - Am I the only one upset by this?
- 我懂 - 就我一个人为此沮丧吗?
This is not normal.
这不合常理
Yeah, I'm, I'm kind of feeling that way too.
嗯,我也有那种沮丧感
I am beside myself, Joe.
我快被气疯了,乔
- I mean… - One second, Mom. What is it?
- 我是说 - 稍等…什么鬼?
- With your sister singing… - This is your conservatory.
- 你姐的唱功 - 这是你的音乐学院
Thank goodness, she has wonderful other gifts,
幸亏,她还有其他好的天赋
- but with you, I usually know it's safe. - You have a duty to the world,
- 但你,我通常很放心 - 你要跻身世界
- Joe Kimbreau. - But right now, I'm wishing your father was here.
- 乔·金布劳 - 但现在,真希望你父亲在
I'm... wait, Mom, I'm sorry, what was that?
等等,妈,抱歉,你说什么?
So he could talk some sense into you.
那他就可以教育教育你
I mean, have you read his letter?
你看过信没?
We… we gotta go. We gotta go.
我们,我们得走了
I know this wasn't a part of my plan.
我知道这不是我计划的一部分
No, it wasn't.
的确不是
But Daddy, you and I both know why I have to do this.
但爸爸,咱俩都清楚我必须这么做的原因
- Hey, listen, now's not really a good time here. - Au contraire,
- 听着,我这里现在不太方便 - 正相反
my brother from another mother. Look,
我的异姓兄弟,听着
I'm calling to thank you.
我是打电♥话♥来道谢的
I'm sure you're wondering why. Um, it's...
我敢肯定你想知道为什么
I really like your shirt.
我好喜欢你的衬衣
- It's hot. - Thanks.
- 很火♥辣♥ - 过奖了
Look, my dude,
听着,老伙计
we have graduated this morning, and
今早我们才刚毕业
we are already living the dream tonight!
今晚就已经梦想成真了
Hey, buddy.
嘿,伙计
- I need just a little more time, okay? - Okay.
- 我还要多一点时间,好吗? - 好
- All right, good. Good, good, good. - Yes! Bravo!
- 行了,很好,很好 - 太精彩了!
Fun and games over.
游戏作乐结束
Let's get real. Joey.
让我们现实点,乔伊
- Joe. - Yeah.
- 乔 - 在
Stand up. Stand up. Come on. Come over here.
站起来,来,快过来
Oh, God, how many drinks did he have?
天呐,他喝了多少?
- Apparently all of them. - So,
- 显然全喝了 - 那么
as many of you know, I'm the proud uncle,
你们许多人都知道,我是自豪的叔叔
and the brother of…
和好兄弟
Joe, this was your father's badge.
乔,这是你父亲的警徽
And that's all I got to say.
我要说的就这些
Are you kidding me?
逗我玩吗?
Handing it to him like it's a donut?
像在传递甜甜圈?
No. It's…
不,真是
Oh, somebody else wanted to say something.
噢,还有人想说点什么
Officer Winick.
警官文尼克
Hey, Joe.
你好,乔
Hey.
你好
Over the years, I've told you about
这些年来,我告诉过你
all the lives your dad saved that day.
所有那天被你♥爸♥拯救的生命
But what I never told you
但是,我从没告诉过你
was that he also saved mine.
他也救了我的命
Your father knew
你父亲知道
my wife, Emily, was eight months pregnant.
我妻子艾米莉有8个月身孕
And instead of sending me back into that North Tower,
为了不让我被派遣返回北塔
he took my place.
他顶替了我
If he hadn't…
若非如此
I would have never gotten to be a father
我永远当不成我家米娅
to my Mia.
的父亲
Your father did that for us.
你父亲成全了我们
Come on.
拜托
- Lost, but now found. - Oh, my god.
- 失而复得了 - 我的天
- You okay? - Thank you so much. Thank you so much. - Yeah.
- 你还好吗? - 万分感谢 - 是啊
Oh, It's Jenny. Shouldn't you answer that?
是珍妮,你不接吗?
Nope.
不接
For years, I've been waiting and hoping,
多年来,我一直在等着、盼着
and I'm expected to keep answering.
我被要求必须接电♥话♥
I'm done with that, all right?
我受够了好吗?
Hey, it's Joe. Leave a message, and I'll call you…
嗨,我是乔,请你留言,我会
I don't know who you keep calling,
我不知你一直在打给谁
but if it were me, I'd pick up on the first ring every time.
但换作是我,每次铃一响就会接起来
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表