剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
Previously on "Ordinary Joe"…
前情提要
When we make a choice,
我们做出的选择
it leads us further down our life's path.
引领我们在人生路上走得更远
- Oh! Watch where you're going! - Sorry.
- 哦!小心看路! - 抱歉
- I'm Joe. - I'm Amy.
- 我是乔 - 我是艾米
Please just come to the lake.
拜托,快来湖边吧
I really want to talk.
我真的,有话要说
- Where are you going? - I'm going to give her your number! - No,
- 你去哪? - 去把你电♥话♥给她 - 不
- you're not! - All right, well then I will go and give her my number,
- 别去 - 行,那把我电♥话♥给她
- since you're passing, and she's fair game. - Okay, don't be an ass!
- 既然你不要,那就公平竞争 - 别傻了
There are no right or wrong roads.
前路没有对错之分
Only choices.
有的只是选择
No. hey, for my future,
不,对于我的将来
I'm picturing something in the, in the food…
我正设想在餐饮界
* 毕业典礼前17分钟 *
I'm picturing something in the, in the food…
我正设想在餐饮界
* 毕业典礼前17分钟 *
food world, and…
大展宏图
food world, and…
大展宏图
- utilizing my entrepreneurial acumen. Because… - As your proud father,
- 运用我的创业洞察力 - 作为你自豪的父亲
I'd like to thank you for making four years of tuition worthwhile in one sentence.
我要感谢你用一句话让4年学费花得值
Yes! Little brother,
没错,小老弟
people are gonna want to know at the party tonight, what about you?
今晚派对上的人都想知道,你呢?
What's your plan?
你有何计划?
I... Well,
我嘛
- you know, I... - Oh, I thought so.
- 你知道,我 - 我想也是
Four years of tuition,
4年学费
- you're more confused than ever. - No, no, I think Joe
- 让你比以往更困惑 - 不,我想乔
knowing that he doesn't know is a kind of a knowing.
知道自己不知道也是一种知道
- No, Mom. - All right, enough with all the hoo-ha.
- 不,妈妈 - 别再胡闹了
- The police academy is waiting. - Frank, stop.
- 警校恭候大驾 - 弗兰克,别说了
What? Why? I mean, when Joey was a kid,
怎么,凭什么?我是说,乔小时候
he played Cops and Robbers, and he was always the cop.
玩警♥察♥抓强盗,他总当警♥察♥
- Why? Because it's in his blood. - Music is in your soul.
- 为啥?因为他骨子里就是 - 你魂系音乐
- And the world needs more music. - Oh, no, Mom.
世界要更多音乐
No, what the world needs is more heroes,
不,世界要更多英雄
- and I happen to have some contacts at the NYPD. - Oh, you know what? I have a connection
- 我碰巧在纽约警局 - 我有人脉
- at a music conservatory. - That's right. - And the Kimbreau name means something.
- 在音乐学院 - 你姓“金布劳”有其意义
Joe, would you rather be a musician on the Titanic
乔,你更愿意当泰坦尼克号♥上的乐师
or some hero that's putting all the people in life rafts?
还是让所有人上救生筏的英雄?
- Not helpful, honey. - None of you are helpful right now.
- 毫无帮助,亲爱的 - 你们现在全帮不上忙
It's time for us to go.
我们该撤了
A little father and son time before the big event.
迎接大事之前,父子小聚一下
- Yeah, I'm actually gonna tag along with you guys. - No, no, no, sweetie, wait a minute,
- 好,我跟定你们了 - 不,亲爱的,稍等
one second.
等一下
- I'm outta here. - It's just that there's,
- 我走了 - 只因有人
there's someone here today who isn't here.
有人今天无法到场
And this is a letter…
这里有封信
for you,
给你
from your father.
你父亲写的
Dad wrote me a letter?
爸给我的信?
- Yeah. - And you've been hanging on to it for ten years?
- 是的 - 十年来,你一直保留着?
Well, yeah, because you would have read it, and it's not just any letter.
对,因为你总会读到的,它不是普通的信
- This is an in-an-emergency-break-glass kind of letter. - Yeah, he wrote it
- 这是类似锦囊妙计的信 - 对,他写此信
for when you might have a hard spot in life, you need a little
是为当你生活中遇到难处,需要一点
extra guidance, and...
额外的指导
Just read it when you need it, okay?
有需要的时候就看,好吗?
- Which may be sooner than we thought. - Celeste.
- 可能比我们想的要快 - 瑟莱斯特
What? I'm just saying. He doesn't know what he wants (to do) …
干嘛?我说他不知想做什么
No, he doesn't!
不,他不知道
♪ Where we all respond to pressure ♪
♪ 我们都在应对压力 ♪
Daddy?
爸比
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
- I'm writing a letter. - Who to?
- 我在写信 - 给谁?
This is someone I love very much.
某个我深爱的人
This kid never wanted to play a robber.
这小子从没想过扮强盗
And I'm saying that's because of the Kimbreau...
要我说,那是由于姓“金布劳”
普通人乔
第1季 第7集 信
= 微博 @ 游戏译场 =
- Okay. - That's it. Good job, boys. - Let me...
- 行了 - 就这样,干得好,孩子们
* 毕业典礼后4小时23分钟 *
* 毕业典礼后4小时23分钟 *
- Careful. - Joe, why are we keeping this? - Let me…
- 当心 - 乔,我们干嘛要留它?
* 毕业典礼后4小时23分钟 *
- 'Cause I did all my best studying in this chair. - Careful!
- 因为我坐这椅子刻苦学习过 - 当心
- 'Cause I did all my best studying in this chair. - Careful!
- 因为我坐这椅子刻苦学习过 - 当心
- Wait a minute. Wait. You're ringing. - Why is he doing that?
- 稍等,你电♥话♥响了 - 他何必这样?
- Don't ask. - Turn around. - Jenny!
- 别问了 - 转个身 - 珍妮
- Oops. Went to voicemail. - Sorry.
- 哎,转语♥音♥信箱了 - 抱歉
- Hey, hey, Uncle Frank, can you help us out here a little bit? - Yeah,
弗兰克叔叔能帮我们挪一下吗?
one of the perks of old age is watching
看年轻人抗争是
- young people struggle. - Give more of the weight to Eric.
- 对老人的一大优待 - 重心靠向埃里克
Hey, Joe.
嗨,乔
Please, just come to the lake.
拜托,快到湖边来
- What am I doing? - No, don't overthink this.
- 我在干嘛? - 不,别想太多了
- You made a choice. - Yeah, but what if I made the wrong one?
- 你做出了选择 - 对,但万一我选错了呢?
You're right. You could be at the lake with the Jenny Banks, right?
没错,你还能去湖边陪珍妮·班克斯,对吗?
- What? - Uh, nothing.
- 怎么了? - 没事
- Dude. - Nothing.
- 伙计 - 没事
- Come on! - Okay. Uh…
- 快说 - 好吧
Everything. You remember that girl you met at graduation?
要紧的事,记得你毕业典礼遇到的女孩?
Yeah, Amy, you don't forget a person like that.
嗯,艾米,令人印象深刻
I hate to add on to your pile, but
我不想给你添堵,但是
I told you to get her number, and you didn't, so I did,
我叫你去要她电♥话♥,你不干,那我来
and she's gonna be in the city for a few hours, and she wants to meet up with me now.
她要在城里待几小时,想约我现在见面
Yeah.
噢耶
Aww, the graduates. Joey,
啊,毕业生,乔伊
- let's see how this fits. - Mom, must we?
- 看合不合身 - 妈,非要这样?
- Another reason why I did not go to college. - Yeah.
- 我没上大学的另一个原因 - 是啊
I'm telling you, you can never have enough ice, so Joe,
我就说,你从不备足冰块,乔
- come with me. - Nope, nope,
- 跟我来 - 不
- he's mine. Don't move. - Miss K, I scored a date tonight,
- 他是我的,别动 - 金太,我今晚有约会
so it's possible that someone's not gonna be making it to the party.
所以有可能某人要缺席派对了
- Why don't you invite her here? - Or him! - Or not.
- 何不请她过来? - 或他 - 或别去
- Oh, the more, the merrier. - Oh, wow. - Please.
人越多越好,拜托了
- This really works. - Yeah, it's good. - Yeah, Joe.
- 这确实管用 - 嗯,挺好 - 是的,乔
Oh, hey, Eric, can I offer you some
喂,埃里克,我能给你些
- friend-to-friend dating advice? - This coming from a guy who just turned down Jenny
- 朋友间的约会忠告吗? - 出自一个刚拒绝珍妮
- and also didn't ask out Amy? - Why don't you take that off
- 又不约艾米的人? - 何不脱了它
and put on my lucky shirt?
换上我的幸运衫?
- No, I'm good. - Okay.
- 不,不用了 - 好吧
Hey, uh, E Money out.
嘿,轻装上阵
Have fun, Eric!
玩得开心,埃里克
Not since your first communion
从你“初领圣体”以来
- have you looked so cute. - Yeah, why am I wearing a suit tonight?
- 就没这么可爱过 - 我今晚穿西装干嘛?
- Because… - Joey, let's go get some ice.
- 因为 - 乔伊,咱们去买♥♥点冰块
- So you can talk man-to-man. - Cop to future cop.
- 就能聊男人间的话了 - 警♥察♥和准警♥察♥
- Not so sure about that. Don't be long, okay? - Okay.
- 还不确定呢,别去太久,好吗? - 好的
- Where'd Eric go? - Oh, he got lucky.
- 埃里克去哪了? - 他走桃花运
Hey, Joe.
喂,乔
- Please, just come to the lake. - Do not overthink this.
- 拜托,快到湖边来 - 别想太多
- Jenny had four years of chances. - What if I made the wrong choice?
- 珍妮有过4年机会 - 万一我选错了呢?
No, you made a choice. That is the…
不,你做了选择,这真是
that is the miracle here, right?
真是奇迹,对吧?
- You went and you got that girl's number. - No, actually I gave her my number.
- 你问那女孩要了电♥话♥ - 不,其实是把我的给她
Look, I don't want to add to your pile, but if it was me,
听着,我不想给你添堵,但换作是我
I would have gotten her number, because if she doesn't call,
会问她要的,因为要是她不打来
you won't have to worry for the rest of your life on the what-if.
你的余生就不必为“假如”而患得患失
What? Is that Jenny?
怎么,是珍妮?
Her name would be Amy.
她名字该叫“艾米”
She's in the city, and she wants to meet up
她在城里,还想约我见面
now.
现在
Man.
哥们
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表