剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
You know, he didn't exactly extend the invite.
你看,他完全没邀请外人
I didn't want to be that girl who pushes if you're not at that level…
我可不想做那种不识趣的女孩
… We get it. You're available.
我们懂了,你有空
- Yeah. - She can help me cut my food
- 对 - 她可以帮我切食物
- so you can be down by Grandpa. - Not to self,
- 这样你就能为爷爷惆怅了 - 明哲保身
steer clear of Grandpa.
别扯上爷爷
He's fine. Grandpa's fine.
没事,可以说爷爷
He, he's fine.
没事
- Yeah. - I had a good feeling about this.
- 赞 - 我对此早有预感
Hello!
你好啊
I know what I'm grateful for.
我知道为何感恩
A brother with six sports cars.
一个有6辆跑车的弟弟
Celeste, can't you just knock like a normal person?
瑟莱斯特,你不能像正常人一样敲门吗?
- I mean, do you always have to make an entrance? - Yeah.
- 我是说,你总要闪亮登场吗? - 对
You have to change your password.
你得换换密♥码♥了
"Soldier On"?
“撑下去”?
Let's pick a deeper cut there, buddy.
选个更刻骨铭心一点的,伙计
Thank you for my limo. That was so sweet.
感谢你送我的豪车,真贴心
I am gonna send you a case of my shampoo.
我打算寄一箱我的洗发水给你
As the primary investor in your company,
作为贵公♥司♥的主要投资人
I already receive a case each month.
我每个月都会收到一箱
And if you want to get behind the wheel of
如果你想驾驶
an exotic German sports car, you have to learn how to drive stick.
一辆进口德国跑车,我必须学会手动挡
You are so boring.
你真无趣
So is Amy home?
那么,艾米在家吗?
No, she's, uh, out preparing for her fundraiser.
不,她在,为筹款活动做准备
Good. Then we can actually talk.
很好,那我们可以好好谈谈
Okay. I am still processing the whole Bobby thing.
好吧,我还在消化鲍比这档子事
I mean, obviously, I expected infidelity.
我是说,显然,我预料到了不忠
But I was, I was pretty sure
但我很确定
- it was gonna be the rockstar who cheated. - Look,
出轨的会是那个摇滚明星
I don't want to talk about this with Mom or Frank.
我不想跟妈或弗兰克谈论此事
I don't even want them to know about this.
甚至不想让他们知道
Please don't make me regret telling you.
请别让我后悔告诉你
No, of course.
当然不会
So can you forgive her?
能原谅她吗?
I don't know.
不知道
Okay.
好吧
- So divorce? - Oh, G…
- 那就离婚? - 老天
- I don't know. - Okay.
- 我不知道 - 好了
How long has it been since you two had sex?
你俩多久没共赴巫山了?
I do not want to talk to you about that.
我才不想和你聊这事
- That long. - Longer.
- 好久 - 更久
Joe, okay,
乔,这样
here's the sum total of all that I've learned in my years and years of therapy
这是我在常年治疗中学到的全部
that you paid for. So thank you.
你买♥♥单的,谢了
- You have to talk about it. - Celeste,
- 你得把它聊开 - 瑟莱斯特
in case it isn't painfully obvious by now,
为免痛苦至今还不明显
- talking about it is the last thing that I want to do. - Of course.
- 把它聊开是我最不想做的事 - 当然
Because holding onto our baggage, that's, like,
因为固执己见,就是
in our DNA. That was our Dad's problem.
我们的基因,那是老爸的遗传
And I'm not saying you shouldn't be mad at Amy. Of course you're mad at her.
我没叫你别生艾米的气,你当然生气
I'm mad at her for you. But, Joe,
我都替你生气,但乔
you got to make a decision.
你要做个决定
So you just end things with her
所以,要么你干脆和她离婚
or you find a way.
要么就想个办法
You find some way to move past it.
你要想办法抛诸脑后
Check the corners!
小心角落!
Can you just hug me like a normal person?
你能像正常人一样拥抱我吗?
- Oh, you missed me, Broseph? - You're a nutjob.
- 想我吗,小瑟夫? - 疯婆子
- Your sister's here. - I know!
- 你姐来了 - 知道啦!
- Oh, you missed me, Broseph? - You've lost your mind.
- 你想我了吧,小瑟夫? - 你失心疯了
Careful, don't hurt your brother.
当心点,别伤了你弟弟
Yes, you did miss me, miss me.
是的,你想我,想我
- What's wrong with you? - You miss me, buddy? - Yeah, yeah,
- 你有病吗? - 想我吗,伙计? - 对
I really missed you.
我好想你啊
And what's happenin' in here? You gonna put a ring on this girl or what?
家里怎么回事?你要娶这女孩还是怎样?
Come on! Mom!
从实招来!妈!
I'm good. I'm good.
我没事
Mom couldn't be happier.
妈再高兴不过了
"Both my babies under one roof."
“我的俩孩子在同一屋檐下”
All right.
好了
Gummy?
橡皮糖?
You haven't been back in five years. You're already trying to get me suspended?
你5年未归,这就想让我停职了?
It is roof talk time, little bro.
屋顶聊天时间,小老弟
These things are legal.
合法的糖果
Let's just… come on, let's spill some tea.
我们就,来吧,聊点八卦
What's the point?
有何意图?
After this weekend, you're gonna blow back out of here,
过完周末,你又要走了
- and I'm not gonna see you for God knows how long. - Exactly. Yeah.
- 天晓得我会多久见不到你 - 没错
So we got a lot of catching up to do.
所以我们要赶进度
Plus, I'm your sister. And I can still hurt you.
再加上,我是你姐,我还能收拾你
- Okay, okay. - Yeah. - Okay.
- 好吧,好吧 - 嗯
So spill it. I mean, what's up with this Amy girl?
那聊吧,我是说,这个艾米怎么回事?
- Is she your person or what? - My person?
- 她是你的人还是怎样? - 我的人?
You have her tethered down there to Mom in the kitchen.
你让她给妈做帮厨
I'd say things are looking pretty serious.
我得说,看起来是当真的
How do you know when things get really serious?
你怎么知道会当真的?
Joe,
乔
when you have to ask someone
当你非要问别人
how you know if things are getting really serious…
怎么知道会不会当真的时候
What are you doing? You realize this room is just soundproof.
你在干嘛?你知道这房♥间只隔音而已
Everyone can see you hiding in here.
大家能见你躲在这
I'm steeling myself for the big show.
我在为演出鼓劲
- Tonight? - No, right now.
- 今晚的? - 不,眼下
It's just… it's family.
就是家人而已
This where the cool kids hang out?
这是潮童聚集地吗?
Uncle Frank, what is happening up here?
弗兰克叔叔,头上怎么了?
I've got a product that could bring all this back, you know?
我有生发产品,知道吗?
Nah. The only thing bringing that back is a time machine.
不用,唯一能生发的是时光机
- What's the holdup, Joey? - No holdup. - No holdup.
- 何事耽搁了,乔伊? - 没耽搁
- We're ready. - We're ready.
准备好了
- I'll block for ya. - Okay.
- 我帮你挡着 - 行
Hey, there he is.
嘿,他来了
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Amy, thank you so much for having us.
艾米,感谢你邀请我们
It, it was Joe, really.
是乔的意思,真的
- So happy you're all here. - Ugh, yes.
- 真高兴你们能来 - 噢,是的
And let's get this turkey on the table!
让我们把“火鸡”摆上桌吧
- Look at this! - Yeah.
- 快瞧啊! - 是啊
My two babies under one roof.
我的俩孩子在同一屋檐下
I know what I'm thankful for this year.
我知道今年为何感恩了
There's my baby girl!
我的宝贝女儿
There's my infantilizing mother!
我童心未泯的老妈
Both my kids under one roof?
我的俩孩子在同一屋檐下?
Yeah, I am allowed to enjoy that.
嗯,我可以乐在其中了
- Yes, you are, Mom. - Oh, Mom!
对,你可以,妈妈
I know what I'm thankful for this year. How was your flight?
我知道今年为何感恩了,旅途顺利吗?
Well, a drunk dude nearly punched out
一个醉鬼差点揍了
the flight attendant next to me. But other than that, it was peachy.
我身边的空姐,但除此之外,妙极了
Did your scissors make it through security? 'Cause look.
你的剪子通过安检没?因为你瞧
- Always. - I could use a trim, right?
我要修剪一下,对吧?
Well, let's see here. Mom…
好吧,我瞧瞧,妈妈
You know what? Whoever you're using is doing a great job. You, uh,
知道吗?不管你找谁剪的,都干得不错
you look really pretty.
你看起来真美
You do!
真的!
And where is my freakin' nephew?
我该死的侄子去哪了?
He's with Kinsley, this new aide
他和金斯莉在一起,这位新陪护
who's helping him get dressed before dinner.
正帮他在晚餐前穿好衣服
He has a new aide?
他有新陪护了?
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表