剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
to be honest, it was more practical than passion.
老实讲,比热情来得实际
I got to support my family and,
我要养家糊口,而且
you know, I could learn about how to take care of Chris.
你懂的,我可以学到如何照顾克里斯
So.
所以
What was it like in the hospital during COVID?
疫情期间,医院里是什么情形?
- It must've been really hard. - So much…
- 肯定很艰难 - 每天
pain and sorrow every day.
充斥着痛苦和悲伤
You know, people saying goodbye to their families over the phone.
你知道,人们通过电♥话♥与家人诀别
How'd you cope?
你怎么应付的?
When my shift was over, I just…
每当轮班结束,我就
put it aside. You know, I had to
放空,你知道,我必须
for me, for my family, to survive,
为了我自己,为了家人,活下来
but, um,
但是
I ended up shutting down.
我最终自闭了
I shut people out. I shut Jenny out.
我排斥他人,排斥珍妮
Almost cost us our marriage.
差点断送婚姻
- I'm so sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
- 抱歉 - 不,怪我
I don't know why I just dumped that on you. I never
我不知为何跟你唠叨,我从没
bring that up. I don't know why I would say that just now.
提起过,我不知刚才为何要说
Because I asked.
因为我问了
Yeah.
是的
And thank you for answering.
多谢你回答
Thank you for listening.
多谢你倾听
Sure.
不客气
Oh, yes!
噢耶!
I'm not sure if I should be scared or impressed.
我不确定是该感到害怕还是佩服
Scared.
害怕好了
All right.
行
Don't call it a comeback, Banks.
别让烦恼卷土重来,班克斯
Let's see what you got.
看你有何能耐
My mom used to say, "All we can do is the best we can."
我妈过去常说:我们所能做的就是尽力而为
Says the girl who hits every bullseye.
说话的女孩次次命中
Words to live by.
生活的忠告
Mom knows best.
妈妈最为清楚
Another round?
再喝一轮?
Sure.
好
You know, in the six years you've been my paralegal,
知道吗?你做了我6年律师助理
I don't think I've ever heard you talk about your mom before.
我以前从没听你提过你妈妈
She was always there for me.
她曾和我形影不离
Day, night, whenever,
从早到晚,无时无刻
and when she got sick, I…
在她病重时,我
I wanted to go home, but she…
我本想赶回家的,但她
told me to stay at Syracuse
叫我留在雪城
and finish school, so I did.
并完成学业,我照做了
And she hung on until I graduated, and then…
她硬撑到我毕业,接着
A few months later, she was gone.
数月后,她与世长辞
And…
而
I think I'll…
我想我
I'll always regret
我一直后悔
not going home sooner.
没早点赶回家
What I would give to have that time back with her.
我多想时光倒流回到她生前
I'm sorry.
抱歉
To your mom.
敬你母亲
Cheers.
干杯
What?
干嘛呢?
Are you ready?
准备好没?
- Come on, it's my big night. Chop-chop. - Yeah.
- 快,今晚是我大日子,赶紧的 - 好
Yeah, almost. It'll just take me two seconds.
快好了,再稍等我一下
Okay, what's going on with you, huh?
好吧,你这是怎么了?
You may want to sit down, Mom.
也许你该坐下,妈妈
Okay. Am I gonna need a drink too?
行,我是不是该喝一杯?
- Probably. - Yeah?
- 或许 - 哦?
- Yeah. - Okay.
- 是的 - 好吧
I met up with Jenny Banks yesterday.
昨天我去见了珍妮·班克斯
And, um,
并且
she told me that I have a son.
她说我有个儿子
I'm sorry, what?
啥?
You have a grandson.
你有个孙子
And you might be meeting him tonight.
今晚你可能会见到他
His name is Lucas,
他叫卢卡斯
and I invited him to your concert.
我邀请他参加音乐会
You made it.
你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
我很高兴你能来
Glad that Darren came 'round.
很高兴达伦想通了
He didn't exactly.
他还没完全想通
He's okay with me meeting Zeke,
他同意我见泽克
but he doesn't want any part of it.
但他不想掺和进去
Well, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?
你爱咋咋地,对吧?
I don't know if that's right.
我不知道这样合不合适
No, it… it is.
嗯,应,应该是的
Well,
好吧
you're lucky to have someone as supportive as Amy.
你很幸运,有艾米这样的人支持
Yeah.
是啊
Hey.
嘿
- Hi. - Hi, I'm…
- 你好 - 你好,我是
I'm Joe.
我是乔
Jenny.
珍妮
Thank you so much for making this all happen.
非常感谢你们促成这一切
Don't thank us. Thank Zeke.
别谢我们,谢泽克
I'm Tracy, and this is my husband, Miguel.
我是崔希,这是我丈夫,米盖尔
- Yeah. It's a pleasure. - Yeah, likewise.
- 很高兴 - 彼此彼此
- Nice to meet you. - You too.
幸会
Hi, nice to meet you.
你好,幸会
So how you doing, little man?
你好吗,小伙子?
I knew it was you on Halloween, and then you liked my TikTok.
我知道万圣节那天是你,还给我抖音点赞
Oh, yeah, well, I…
哦对,我
I was…
我在
trying to figure out a way to connect, so.
想法子沟通
It was like I was getting signals from space.
像我在接收太空信♥号♥♥一样
I'm so glad that we can finally meet.
很高兴我们终于见面了
I did an Internet deep dive on you.
我上网深扒了你一下
You're some legal shark.
你是律政精英
Guess I got some pretty good genes.
估计我基因很棒
We had to get rid of him 'cause he peed so much.
我们只好甩掉他,因为他尿频
Well, do you have any questions for us?
你有什么问题要问我们吗?
Favorite movies, food, sports?
最爱的电影,食物,运动?
Why did you put me up for adoption?
为什么把我送人领养?
We were in no position
我们不够格
to be able to raise a child,
去妥善抚养一个孩子
Zeke, no matter how awesome.
泽克,无论他多优秀
You know, we just…
知道吗?我们只是
We weren't able to be
我们没能力成为
the amazing parents that you deserved.
配得上你的父母
And, Zeke,
泽克
I have carried you in my heart
我把你铭记在心
every day for these last ten years.
过去十年来,天天如此
And now, seeing you happy,
如今,见到你快乐
loved, and adored
集万千宠爱于一身
the way that I always prayed you would be,
像我一直祈祷的那样
I couldn't ask for anything more.
我已别无所求了
* 911事件后三个月 *
- This is a disaster. - Yeah, sure is, son.
- 惨不忍♥睹 - 嗯,是的,孩子
* 911事件后三个月 *
* 911事件后三个月 *
You okay, babe?
还好吗,宝贝?
Huh?
嗯?
- Yeah. - Okay.
- 对 - 好的
Okay.
好的
No one but rescue workers have been allowed
几个月来,除了救援人员
- near Ground Zero for months. - Yeah.
- 谁也不许靠近世贸中心 - 嗯
Everything within a few block radius of here is
这周围几个街区内的所有地方
basically uninhabitable.
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表