剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
谢谢
So we just got 300 new emails,
这样,我们刚收到300封新邮件
registered almost as many new voters, and…
登记了几乎同样多的新选民,还有
there's a viral tweet calling you the Queen
一条病毒式传播的推文,称你为
of New York's hearts.
“纽约红心皇后”
You did good. You did good.
你干得真棒
- Get some rest? - Yes.
- 去休息一下? - 是的
All right, I'm gonna walk Amy back to her hotel.
那我就送艾米回酒店了
- Thanks, guys. - Absolutely.
- 谢了,伙计们 - 好的
Hey, Amy, slow down a little bit.
嘿,艾米,稍微走慢点
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm just tired.
- 你还好吗? - 是的,只是累了
Well, thanks for being here.
好吧,感谢你能来
Amy, I really hate to tell you this,
艾米,我真的不想跟你说这个
but Joe withdrew a 100 grand from your account yesterday.
但是,乔昨天从你们账户中取了10万美元
Do you know what for?
你知道为了什么?
Maybe it's for soundboard or...
也许是为了共鸣板或
Kurt Cobain's guitar.
科特·柯本的吉他
This was taken today.
这是今天拍到的
Guess he's not at home bingeing on candy corn.
估计他没在家吃玉米糖
- Her name's Jenny Banks. She's an attorney. - Yeah, I know who she is.
- 她叫珍妮·班克斯,是个律师 - 我知道她是谁
They dated back in college.
他们始于大学时代
He was with her when he went out of town upstate. I…
他出城去州北部时,和她在一起
I didn't want to mention that detail because I just, I…
我本不想提这个细节的,因为我只是
I was hoping it would be nothing,
我希望那没什么
but he went to go to see her again today.
但他今天又去见她了
Did he spend the money on her?
他把钱花她身上了?
Is that why he lied to me about going out of town?
他为此在出城的事上骗我?
He's never lied to me before.
他以前从不骗我
- Is he cheating? - Hey, that's not for me to say.
- 他出轨了? - 嘿,这轮不到我多嘴
Hey, you've reached Joe. You know what to do.
嘿,你联♥系♥到乔了,你知道怎么做
Got his voice mail.
转到语♥音♥信箱了
I just... I can't.
我只是,不敢相信
Hey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
嘿,我很抱歉,对不起
You know, I just always wondered
我只是一直想知道
if he still had feelings for Jenny after college.
他大学毕业后是否对珍妮还有感情
What if there's only one right person for each of us...
假如对我们每个人来说,只有一个对的人呢?
and for him it's…
对他来说就是
her?
她
There's no such thing as one right person.
就没有“一个对的人”这回事
There's only people.
有的只是“人”
Hey, I'm running late. Uh, will you lock up?
嘿,我要迟到了,你锁门?
You know it's okay to say that you're running late to see your wife and children.
你知道,说你见妻儿要迟到了也没关系
- It'd be nice to hear the truth sometimes. - Didn't want to hurt your feelings.
- 有时听到真♥相♥会更好 - 不想伤你感情
Is that, that such a bad thing?
有那么糟吗?
I'll lock up.
我锁门
So the admissions director tells me our chances are low
所以,招生主任说我们机会很低
because I applied too late.
因为我申请得太晚了
Our kid isn't even born yet. It's a preschool.
我们孩子尚未出生,而它是幼儿园
I'm sure they would change their position if you gave them
我敢肯定,只要你给他们大笔捐款
a hefty donation, 'cause...
他们就会改变立场,因为
- Whatever, I hate that place anyway. - I do too.
- 不管怎样,我讨厌那地方 - 我也是
Right? Two Black families, and not a single
对吧?整所学校两个黑人家庭
- queer parent in the entire school. - So…
- 没一个同性恋家长 - 那就
just don't tell them you're queer.
别告诉他们,你是同性恋
- Uncle Frank. - What?
- 弗兰克叔叔 - 怎么了?
I'm sorry, Eric. Is that one of those words that only you're allowed to say?
抱歉,埃里克,这个词只有你才能说吗?
Because times are changing fast for an old man like me.
因为对我这种老人来说,时代变得太快
No, it, it is not that.
不,事情不是这样的
Queer is my preferred word,
“同性恋”是我偏爱的词
but I love you for asking.
但我很高兴你问起
I don't see what the big deal is. Back when I was in college,
我不懂有什么大不了的,我上大学时
- all the girls were bisexual. - Yeah, we all know about your
- 女孩全是双性恋 - 我们都知道你的
Vassar days, Meg,
瓦萨时光,梅格
but I really wanna understand this, Eric.
但我真想弄懂,埃里克
Why does a preschool need to know about your private life?
幼儿园为什么要了解你的私生活?
Blessing relief. The first trick-or-treater and, Joe,
赐我解脱,第一个“不给糖就捣蛋”,乔
- will you get that, please? - Yes.
- 你来搞定好吗? - 好
Thank you.
谢谢
The thing is, Frank, I don't want to have to live in a closet.
问题是,弗兰克,我不想隐藏性倾向
I can't hide that I'm a biracial black man, right?
我无法掩饰我是混血黑人,对吗?
Why should I hide that I'm bisexual?
又何必掩饰双性恋呢?
Even in a monogamous marriage with Mallory,
即使在与玛罗琳的单配制婚姻中
it's still a part of who I am.
它仍是我的一部分
- Does that make sense? - Yeah,
- 明白了吗? - 是的
perfect sense. Does it mean I'm woke?
完全明白,意味着我如梦初醒?
No, honey, it doesn't.
不,没这意思
- Can we talk? - Yeah.
- 我们能谈谈吗? - 行啊
I'm sorry Halloween wasn't a bust, bud. It'll be better next year, okay?
抱歉没做万圣节半身装,明年会更好,行吗?
Surprise!
大惊喜!
I'll miss you
我会想念你
We can still FaceTime every night.
咱仍可以每晚视频通话
- Okay, Chris? - We'll miss you.
- 好吗,克里斯? - 我们会想你
Hey, you're late.
喂,你迟到了
The airport?
在机场?
Hold on.
稍等一下
There's an uprising they need her to cover,
他们要她去预防一场暴♥动♥
so she's taken a redeye to Dubai.
所以她乘红眼航♥班♥去迪拜
She wants to speak with you.
她想和你通话
He can't talk right now. Have a safe flight.
他不方便接电♥话♥,一路平安
I know it hurts that she didn't call,
我知道你气她没来
but we've been through worse.
但咱经历过更糟的
We're used to making something out of nothing.
我们习惯了无中生有
We're used to taking our pain to the dinner pot and
我们习惯了把痛苦下锅
turn it into joy.
让它变成快乐
You know why they call it soul food?
知道为何叫它“灵魂料理”?
Because it feeds the soul.
因为它滋养灵魂
You know, I can skip trick-or-treating.
你看,不妨跳过“不给糖就捣蛋”
There's something I want to tell you.
有件事我想告诉你
I'm listening.
我听着呢
- Gumbo? - Oh, man.
- 秋葵汤? - 哦,哥们
Well, you know, it felt right, being Halloween.
知道吗?感觉它很适合万圣节
- Smells great. - Thank you.
- 闻起来真棒 - 过奖了
- I still cannot believe you pulled this off. - Oh, I just
- 我还是不敢相信你做到了 - 我只是
turned Chris's goodbye list into a guest list.
把克里斯的道别名单变成客人名单
Called me to cook.
叫我来掌勺
I did all the staging and I promise I will put it all back.
我做了所有临时布置,我保证会把一切复原
Who made the costume?
谁做的那身行头?
The kids did that with a little help from their theater teacher.
孩子们做的,他们戏剧老师帮了点忙
Mom, you really outdid yourself this time.
妈,你这次真是尽了最大努力
I just wish Uncle Frank could be here.
真希望弗兰克叔叔在这
- You need to tell your dad! - Listen, stop to talk that.
- 你得告诉你♥爸♥! - 听着,别再说了
- Excuse me. - It's just…
- 失陪一下 - 只是
- Hey, you guys okay? - Yep, all good.
- 嘿,你们没事吧? - 对,挺好
Really? 'Cause it looks like you two are fighting,
真的?因为看上去你俩在吵架
- and you two never fight. - You need to tell your dad.
- 你俩从不吵架的 - 你得告诉你♥爸♥
Tell me what, bud?
告诉我什么?
It's just... I did audition for the musical,
只是,我参加了音乐剧试唱
- and I got the lead. - You're Nathan Detroit?
- 我演主角 - 你是“内森·底特律”?
Yeah.
是
And no.
又不是
'Cause we're leaving.
因为咱要走了
But it's not about the play. There's other plays,
但这与演出无关,总会有其他演出
but I don't know if there'll be any other friends
但我不知道是否会有其他朋友
in Atlanta.
在亚特兰大
And there definitely won't be other grandparents.
肯定不会有其他祖父母了
- I thought you wanted to go. - I was excited that…
- 我以为你想去 - 我兴奋的是
going brought you and mom back together.
那让你和老妈重归于好
I don't want to ruin that.
我不想破坏气氛
- Please don't tell Mom. - No, no, no, no, no.
- 请别告诉老妈 - 不,不,不
My sweet boy.
我的好孩子
I don't have to go.
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表