剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
Super Bowl Champ, Hall of Famer,
超级碗冠军,名人堂成员
- Captain of the Big Blue Wrecking Crew. - Look at you.
-“蓝色大破坏者”队长 - 看看你
- I'm really impressed. - Me and my dad
- 真令我叫绝 - 我和老爸
rewatch the '86 Super Bowl at least once every year.
每年至少重看一次86赛季超级碗
- It's an honor. - It's my honor.
- 太荣幸了 - 我的荣幸
- You guys want to take a picture? - Oh, yeah.
- 你们想拍照吗? - 当然
- That's great. - Thank you.
- 太好了 - 谢谢
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Amy, what are you doing here?
艾米,你怎么来了?
Don't look at me that way. She's your wife, she should be here.
别瞪我,她是你媳妇,本就该来
Talk.
聊聊
I'm here 'cause I care about you.
我来,是因为我关心你
Look, I know what it took for you to get out on that field.
听着,我看到你在场上的表现了
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
And you!
还有你
You have such a great voice.
你声如天籁
That was really amazing. I bet that was a lot of fun, huh?
太棒了,我敢打赌那很好玩
Yeah, I wish I could sing with Joe every day.
对,但愿每天能跟乔合唱
That's cute.
好可爱
Maybe you can.
也许可以
How'd you like to come on tour with me?
想跟我去巡演吗?
- Me, come on tour with you? - Yeah, come on tour with me.
- 我跟你去巡演? - 对,一起去
Let's keep this thing going.
咱们再接再厉
Whatever you and your parents need, I can take care of it.
无论你和双亲有何需要,包我身上
We can perform together every night. You, you'd bring down the house.
咱每晚同台演出,你,你会得满堂彩
Yes, yes. Thank you.
好的,好的,谢谢
Mom and Dad, Joe just invited me on tour.
老妈老爸,乔刚邀请我去巡演
- He did? - O, of course, if it's okay with you guys.
- 是吗? - 当然,要征得你们同意
That is quite an offer.
这,是个不错的提议
Let's talk about this after the game, buddy. All right?
比赛结束再谈这事,好吗?
Let's… Let's go cheer on our Jints.
让我们,让我们去为巨人队加油吧
Come on. See you guys.
来吧,回见各位
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做?
Let's go, Giants. Let's go, Giants.
上啊,巨人队
Let's go, Giants.
上啊,巨人队
Let's go, Giants.
上啊,巨人队
Let's go, Giants. Let's go, Giants.
上啊,巨人队
You have something?
你有发现?
- Misty told me about a man. - Who now?
- 米斯蒂提到过一个男子 - 你说谁?
Misty,
米斯蒂
our client's daughter.
我们委托人的女儿
She told me that a man came to speak to her alone
她告诉我,有个男人单独找她谈话
at the homeless shelter where she and her mom were living.
在她们母女落脚的流浪者之家
I did some digging, and it turns out
我查了查,结果发现
he was actually an investigator the school district had hired.
他果真是校区雇佣的调查员
He interviewed her at the shelter without her mother?
他去收♥容♥所♥盘问她,无监护人在场?
Yeah, and I've got his name in the logins.
没错,我在登记簿找到他名字
He totally violated Marilyn and Misty's Fourth Amendment rights.
他完全侵犯了母女俩的第四修正案权利
His entire testimony should have been inadmissible,
他的全部证词本应不予采纳
but instead, it's the cornerstone of the prosecution's case.
却反而成了检方立案的依据
Touchdown.
达阵
It's the last play of the game. The Giants, down by 6.
全场最后一球,巨人队落后6分
Yes. Oh, baby!
漂亮!哦,宝贝!
Oh, hello.
啊,你好
Amazing.
神了
I'm wearing them, if you're curious.
你好奇的话,我穿着呢
The back stays the same, but the front switches out.
后面保持不变,但前面可开合
- Do they make them for girls? - They're unisex.
- 有为女生定制的吗? - 通用款
What I have on now works for school and stuff, but
我现在穿的是上学之类用的,但
if I'm going out for a night on the town
如果我出去玩通宵
I might switch to the plaid ones or
我可能会换条格子的或
something dope.
酷一点的
- Cool. - Hey, sweetie.
- 挺好 - 嘿,亲爱的
Hey, Dad. This is a great booth.
嘿,爸爸,这个展位很不错
I think we should get one of everything.
我想我们该每样都要
- You think so? - Yeah. - Yeah?
- 你这么想? - 对 - 哦?
- Yeah. - Okay,
- 对 - 好吧
you're the boss.
你说了算
- It's true. - Seriously?
- 真的买♥♥ - 当真?
That's right. I'm the boss.
没错,我说了算
How are you doing? - Hi.
- 你们好吗? - 嗨
We are gonna take one of everything.
我们打算每样都要
- I'm sorry. What? - Adult and kid sizes.
- 抱歉,你说啥? - 成人和儿童尺码
- Are you serious? - I'm very serious, yeah.
- 你是认真的? - 我很认真,是的
I'm a buyer for Berman's, and we're looking to
我是“伯曼”采购员,我们希望
expand our adaptive clothing line, and…
扩大自己的改良服装系列,再说
my daughter has a great eye for new products, so…
我女儿,对新产品独具慧眼
That is amazing.
那真是太棒了
- Thank you. - No, thank you.
- 谢谢 - 不,该谢你
- My name's Christopher. - I'm Katie.
- 我叫克里斯托弗 - 我是凯蒂
There are some cool speakers at the main stage.
主会场有些很酷的演讲者
- Want to go check it out with me? - Lead the way.
- 想和我一起去看看吗? - 带路吧
- See you, Dad. - See you, bud.
- 一会见,老爸 - 回见,伙计
People often assume that our relationship is unique,
人们常认为我俩的关系很罕见
but it's not. We've met hundreds of other couples
但并非如此,我们遇过数百对夫妻
just like us whose lives together are adventurous
像我们一样,他们的同居生活新奇
and beautiful and fun.
美好且有趣
People are often shocked to find out
人们常惊讶地发现
that Hannah is my wife,
汉娜是我妻子
and that says a lot about how…
而这足以说明
society thinks about disability.
社会对残疾人的看法
They don't think that I'm capable
他们认为我没能力
of being a…
成为一个
loving, supportive, caring husband,
懂得爱、支持和关心的丈夫
and I am capable…
没能力…
You should call me.
你该联♥系♥我
We'll talk more about your pants
详谈你的裤子
on a bigger scale.
用扩大会议
I will.
好的
Exactly. And the goal of our advocacy
完全正确,我们倡导的目标
is to combat ignorance.
是打倒无知
Thank you, Emily.
谢谢,艾米丽
Hey, Miguel.
嘿,米盖尔
- Great game, right? - Yeah. - Where's Zeke?
精彩的比赛,对吧?泽克人呢?
He's getting some merch with… with Tracy and your mom.
买♥♥周边商品,跟崔希和你妈一起
- Oh, cool. - No, not cool.
- 挺好的 - 不,并不好
You have…
你
you have no idea what the hell you unleashed with that offer.
你根本不懂那提议有何后果
So you're talking about the tour, right? Look, it…
所以你在说巡演,对吗?听着
I promise the whole family is invited. I mean it.
我保证,全家统统去,说真的
I talked to Kokoro. You guys are gonna fly private.
我交代过了,你们坐私人飞机
We're gonna make sure all the stages are ADA compliant.
我们确保舞台遵守《残疾人法案》
Whatever you want, whatever your family needs.
无论你想怎样,无论你家人要什么
- Done. - No, Joe, not done.
- 都行 - 不,乔,这不行
What parent in their right mind sends a nine-year-old boy
哪有理智的家长会送9岁孩子
on tour with a musician they just met?
跟不熟的歌♥手去巡演?
You don't know what it takes to care for a kid like Zeke.
你不懂怎么照顾泽克这样的孩子
My wife and I have worked our asses off
我们夫妻俩,拼了老命
to give him some sense of normalcy.
让他活得像个常人
And your life,
你的生活
this, is not normal.
这些,并不寻常
I mean, just being here today.
我是说,光是今天能到这来
This was a big lift for us.
就让我们嗨翻了
We… we have three other kids at home who all go to school.
我们,我们家还有仨孩子都上学了
Tracy and I work full time.
崔希和我做全职工作
I'm sorry, okay? I just…
抱歉了,行吗?我只是
look, I want to spend more time with Zeke,
你瞧,我想多花点时间陪泽克
- so maybe we could just have you guys… - Joe, Joe.
- 或许,可以只是请你们 - 乔,乔
Hear me when I tell you, my answer is no.
你给我听好了,我不答应
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表