剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
- And be honest. - Yeah,
- 平心而论 - 好
- sure. - I'll be back.
-当然 - 失陪了
He's so cute.
他真可爱
- He's got your big head. - Great observation, Detective. Big head means big brain.
- 大头随你 - 有眼光,警探,大头代表聪明
Is that what I think it is?
这难道是…?
Baked bean pizza. Just like your mom used to make, yes?
烤豆披萨,你妈过去常做,对吧?
Mal and I are thinking about adding it to our kids' menu,
打算加入儿童菜单
- but you have to be the focus group. - Oh, no. I don't care how nostalgic that is.
- 但你来当评审 - 哦不,无论它多怀旧
I'm not putting that into my mouth at 11:00 a.m.
我决不在上午11点吃它
Wait, hey. Mal loves it.
等等,玛尔就爱吃
Yeah, hey.
是啊,嗨
And Mal is five months pregnant.
可玛尔有5个月身孕
Okay, yeah, true. She eats anything.
好吧,没错,她什么都吃
How was your date last night with Amy?
昨晚跟艾米约会如何了?
Dude, if that's all you're ever gonna talk about,
哥们,你要是再多嘴
- I'm gonna get my coffee and my baked bean pizza somewhere else. - Okay,
- 我就去别处买♥♥咖啡、烤豆披萨 - 行
- you're evading, which means that you crashed and burned. - It actually went great.
- 回避说明功败垂成 - 刚好相反
Yeah. There might…
是的,说不定
- maybe be something there. - And so you're freaking out.
- 也许有戏 - 所以你才抓狂
I'm not freaking out. I just...
我没抓狂,我只是
I'm... I just
我,我只是
don't wanna crash and burn with this girl.
不想和这女孩功败垂成
- She's... - Awesome? Special? Unique?
- 她是 - 不凡?特别?独特?
- Settle down. - Dude,
- 归宿 - 哥们
when is the last time that you dated somebody seriously?
你多久没认真处过对象了?
And I don't know why this is so hard for you, okay? But…
我不懂问题出在哪,好吗?但是
maybe try to do something different.
也许该做些改变
Like, I don't know, let her into your life.
让她走进你的生活
Says the guy who's been safely married to a woman
说风凉话的家伙娶了我爱慕
who I love, but that he's known since grade school.
但却是他青梅竹马的女人
This is exactly why I'm saying this, man, because I...
这正是我要说的,哥们,因为我
I'm about to be a dad, Joe,
要当爹了,乔
which means that as sad as it is, I'm gonna have to live vicariously through
何其悲哀,换言之,我要找乐子只能借
you
你
and awesome Amy.
和“不凡艾米”之手了
Can I help you?
要帮忙吗?
Amy, right? We met at the reunion.
艾米,是吧?我们在聚会上见过
- I'm Jenny Banks. I'm with the DA's office. - Yeah,
- 我是珍妮·班克斯,地检署的 - 对
I remember.
我记得
So I take it you're not here to volunteer.
所以我没把你当志愿者
We're actually investigating the attack on Congressman Diaz.
我们正在调查迪亚兹议员遇袭的事
- Oh, you're working with Joe? - Sort of.
- 你跟乔合作? - 算是吧
Okay, well, yeah. I mean,
那好吧
any way that we can help you and Joe.
只要能帮到你和乔
Well, it seems Wayne Coleman made a pretty sizable donation to
看起来,韦恩·科尔曼捐了巨款给
the Diaz campaign in 2019. And
迪亚兹2019年的竞选
I'm just trying to understand how he went from
我只想弄清他为何从
supporter to assailant.
支持者变袭击者
- Were you all aware that he was a donor? - No idea.
- 你们发觉他是捐款人了? - 不知道
I mean, look, thankfully, we have many donors. And
我是说,幸亏我们有很多捐款人
thankfully, they're not all crazy.
幸亏,他们不全是疯子
You two know each other?
你俩认识?
Yeah, We went to Syracuse together.
对,我们是雪城大学校友
- I mean, we didn't really cross paths... - But we both know Joe Kimbreau.
- 我是说并无交集 - 但我们都认识乔·金布劳
Officer Kimbreau.
警官金布劳
Yeah, I dated him in college, and you're dating him now, right?
嗯,我曾和他交往,你正和他交往,对吧?
I mean, that's what it looked like at the reunion.
我是说聚会上看起来像是
I mean, just
只是
went on a couple dates.
约会过几次
- He's a really good guy. - Yeah, he's great.
- 他是个好人 - 对,他是的
I just... I wanna make Jenny happy, you know? I'm really
我只想讨珍妮欢心,懂吗?我真的
- trying to nail this birthday. I'm trying to think big. - Here, chef.
- 想抓住生日的机会,搞点大花样 - 给,主厨
I know this is pork belly, but all that I'm tasting is salt, all right?
我知道这是猪肚,但吃起来太咸了好吗?
Let's go. Thank you.
去吧,谢谢
- Yes, big. - Yeah, big. So
- 大花样 - 对,没错
we haven't been away on a weekend...
我俩已经十年
Just the two of us... In ten years, right?
没单独过周末了,对吧?
So, I thought we'd do up the city.
因此,我想搞一次城市巡礼
Go see a couple shows. Stay at the Plaza...
看几场演出,逗留在广场
Or not the Plaza, but, like... I don't know. What's the
或者不要广场,就像,那什么
- cool place where the hipsters are staying right now? - Oh, dude, dude.
- 潮人聚集的地方? - 伙计
Don't say hipsters. Look,
别管什么潮人,听着
don't go to the city either, all right? If you're gonna have a weekend away,
也别进城,好吗?既然出去度周末
it needs to be away, right?
那就得“出去”对吧?
Away away.
远一点
- Montauk? Shoreline Resort and Spa? - Yeah.
- 蒙托克,海岸温泉之旅? - 好了
I know a guy, Peter Ruskin. He owes me, okay?
我有熟人,彼得·罗斯金,欠我情
- He will hook you up, comp the whole weekend. - Oh, no, Eric,
- 他会帮你免单,周末酬♥宾♥ - 哦不,埃里克
- I'm not asking for... - I don't care. I'm giving.
- 我不是为了要 - 我不管,归你了
Plus, it's what your lovely wife deserves.
再说,这是你爱妻应得的
Thanks, man.
谢了,哥们
- This is the concept. - Okay.
这是概念
Stripped down but still electrifying.
纯粹,但振奋人心
Huge, but small and intimate.
巨大,但亲密无间
A local bar, but in a stadium.
酒吧,但在球场里
- How about a local bar inside a local bar? - Not helpful, Joe.
- 酒吧里的酒吧如何? - 毫无帮助,乔
I'll show it to Amy. See what she thinks.
我会给艾米看,听听她的想法
Give me a minute.
稍等片刻
So, uh, I've been thinking a lot about that
这样,我仔细想过了
birth certificate thing.
出生证的事
- Yeah, you should stop doing that. - Come on. Look,
- 对,你该就此作罢 - 拜托,听着
there has to be a way to get my name on there.
准有办法加上我名字
I don't care how much it costs. It should be fixable.
不管花多少钱,肯定能修正
Look, I'm not so sure I wanna fix it.
听着,我不太想修正它
When are you gonna tell your wife?
你打算何时告诉你媳妇?
I don't like hiding things from her, okay? But
我并不想瞒着她,好吗?但
she's still dealing with losing the babies.
她还在为失去孩子伤心
She's trying to launch a campaign. She doesn't need to know anything
她正忙于竞选,她没必要知道
until there's actually something to know.
除非真有必要
You know, you're not the only one I look out for around here.
你看,你不是这里唯一受我照顾的人
When you said "I do,"
在你结婚时
Amy became my niece,
艾米成了我侄女
which means she's family.
意味着她是家人
I think she has a right to know.
我想她有权知道
Lily, this is awesome.
莉莉,这太棒了
I can have you all with me, huh?
我能有你们陪伴,对吗?
Even Otter.
还有“奥特”
Hey, you give Otter a good belly rub for me when you get home, huh?
嘿,你回家替我好好揉揉它肚子,好吗?
I love you, guys.
我爱你们
Okay, guys, it's time to go.
行了,伙计们,该回家了
Gotta let this man do his work.
不要妨碍别人干活
Okay, this is how this goes.
好了,事已至此
You focus on yourself, and I'll do everything else, okay?
你把心思放自己身上,其他交给我,好吗?
I'll be back in the morning.
我明早再来
I love you, babe.
我爱你,宝贝
I love you.
我爱你
- The doctor's got you. - Nurse.
- 听医生的话 - 护士
Even better.
那更好
- Okay, kids. - Love you, guys.
- 走吧,孩子们 - 爱你们
Love you, Daddy.
爱你,爸爸
How are you doing?
你还好吗?
That's the most time I've spent with my kids in months.
几个月来,和孩子相处最久的一次
Nothing like almost bleeding out to remind you what's important.
没有比流血更能提醒你,究竟什么才重要了
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, PT's coming later, but let's work on your core,
好了,稍后进行理疗,先做核心肌群方面的
see if we can get some balance back, all right?
看平衡感是否恢复,好吗?
Raise those arms for me.
抬起手臂给我看
That's good. You're getting stronger.
很好,比之前有力
When did that tremor start?
何时开始手抖的?
I don't know. A while.
不知道…有阵子了
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表