剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
啥?
He wrote her a gushing letter of rec
他写了封盛赞她的推荐信
for a tech company in Silicon Valley,
给一家硅谷的科技公♥司♥
but only interned for him for eight weeks.
而她只实习了8周
Who writes a rave review for an intern who fetches coffee
谁会对一个端咖啡数月的实习生
for a couple of months?
赞不绝口?
You think that they had an affair?
你觉得他们有私情?
That he bribed her with some fancy job to stay silent?
他用好工作收买♥♥她保持沉默?
He wouldn't be the first politician to play that move.
他不是第一个玩这招的政客
She probably threatened to expose their relationship.
没准她扬言要揭露他们的关系
Which would've derailed his
那会毁了他的
marriage,
婚姻
his career, his whole life.
他的事业和人生
What if her death wasn't an accident?
假如她的死并非意外呢?
What if Congressman Diaz had something to do with it?
假如迪亚兹议员与此有关呢?
He asked me if I regretted
他问我是否后悔
not following my dream of becoming a musician.
没追随梦想,当个音乐人
And, uh,
而这
it made me think about what happened today in therapy.
让我想到今天咨商中发生的事
I don't pity you,
我不是可怜你
Joe.
乔
- I don't. - If I'm being totally honest with you...
- 真的 - 要是我对你完全诚实
I do mourn the loss of not pursuing music.
我就会为放弃音乐的损失而忧伤
And when I heard about that whole law school thing,
当我听说了法学院的事
there was a part of me that was probably jealous that
我可能有点嫉妒
you get a second shot at your dream.
你有第二次机会圆梦
But Barrett,
而巴雷特
partners, I don't care where the offer came from.
合伙人,我不在乎提议从哪来的
I cared
我在乎的是
that you felt like you couldn't tell me.
你觉得你不能告诉我
That stung.
那刺痛我了
I'm sorry that I kept it from you.
我很抱歉,我瞒着你
I accept my choices. I've got no regrets.
我接受我的选择,我并不后悔
Yeah, I still love playing music, but I love us more.
对,我还爱玩音乐,但更爱咱们
I love us too.
我也爱咱们
I want you
我希望你
to have your dream.
实现自己的梦想
And if that means going to Atlanta,
如果那意味着要去亚特兰大
- then go. - I can't.
- 就去吧 - 我不能
Five, ten years from now, Jenny, regret
从今往后五年十年,珍妮,后悔
and resentment will creep in,
和怨恨会潜伏着
it'll seep in, and…
会渗透进来
and that will slay me.
而那会杀了我
I don't want to leave Christopher.
我不想离开克里斯托弗
And you.
和你
How are we going to work on healing our relationship 900 miles apart?
相隔900英里,我们还怎么修复关系?
Maybe we all go.
也许我们都去
What are you saying? We move the whole family to Atlanta?
说什么呢,我们全家搬到亚特兰大?
I, I heard they got plenty of hospitals and schools down there.
我听说那里的医院、学校绰绰有余
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the radical honesty, but, uh,
别误会,我欣赏这种极端的诚实,但
I don't think moving is gonna fix our relationship.
我不认为搬家能修复我们的关系
I'd be willing to wager they got
我敢打包票那里的
plenty of couples therapists too.
婚情咨商师也绰绰有余
Look, we'll…
听着,我们会
figure it out.
搞定它的
Like we always do.
一如既往
Together.
一起
♪ We've traveled the seas ♪
♪ 我们游遍海洋 ♪
♪ We've ridden the stars ♪
♪ 我们穿越群星 ♪
♪ We've seen everything from Saturn and Mars ♪
♪ 我们从土星与火星身上见到的 ♪
♪ As much as it seems like you own my heart ♪
♪ 看起来就像我倾心于你 ♪
♪ It's astronomy ♪
♪ 这是天文学 ♪
♪ we're two world apart ♪
♪ 咱俩是截然不同的 ♪
Shooting star.
流星
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
I wish I got to hold him.
但愿我能抱他
♪ Conan Gray's "ASTRONOMY" ♪
♪ 柯南·格雷《天文学》♪
♪ We're two worlds apart ♪
♪ 咱俩是截然不同的 ♪
♪ Oh, we've died ♪
♪ 我们死了呀 ♪
♪ Oh, we traveled the seas ♪
♪ 我们游遍海洋 ♪
* 艾米·金德兰 *
♪ Oh, we traveled the seas ♪
♪ 我们游遍海洋 ♪
* 艾米·金德兰 *
♪ We've ridden the stars ♪
♪ 我们穿越群星 ♪
* 删除 *
* 艾米·金德兰 *
♪ We've ridden the stars ♪
♪ 我们穿越群星 ♪
♪ We've ridden the stars ♪
♪ 我们穿越群星 ♪
♪ We've seen everything from Saturn and Mars ♪
♪ 我们从土星与火星身上见到的 ♪
♪ As much as it seems like you own my heart ♪
♪ 看起来就像我倾心于你 ♪
♪ It's astronomy ♪
♪ 这是天文学 ♪
♪ We're two worlds apart ♪
♪ 咱俩是截然不同的 ♪
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表