剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
当你怀抱哭泣的婴儿时不太方便,对吧?
Not... not that Wilde cries. She's a really easy baby.
不是,不是说王尔德爱哭,她很好相处
You will barely even notice that she's there.
你几乎察觉不到她在这
We're just gonna go to sleep, aren't we?
咱要睡觉了,对吧?
It's okay. You can go to sleep.
没关系,你可以睡
Yeah, we're just gonna go to sleep now for Daddy's best friend.
对,为了爸爸的挚友,咱现在要睡了
Thank you for coming. She won't stop crying. I don't know what to do.
多谢你赶来,她哭个不停,我束手无策
- That's what happens when you name a baby Wilde. - Very funny,
- 这是给孩子取名“王尔德”的下场 - 真逗
Mom. Very funny.
妈,你真逗
Yeah, you're just bringing it. That's all.
嗯,快出招吧,仅此而已
I fed her. I changed her diaper. What else is there?
我喂她,给她换尿布,还有什么?
Uh, I have an idea.
啊,我有个主意
Oh, she likes that.
她喜欢这样
Yeah.
好的
Hi. Do you like that?
嗨,你喜欢吗?
Yeah.
好的
That's good.
太好了
Celeste was an easy kid. You, not so much.
瑟莱斯特是乖孩子,你就不是了
You always liked to use your voice.
你总喜欢大吵大闹
Well, then I apologize on behalf of Baby Joe.
好吧,那我代表“宝宝乔”道歉
Mom, you always told me that the most meaningful part of your life
妈,你总对我说,你生命中最重要的部分
was raising Celeste and me.
是养育瑟莱斯特和我
Even when she left, You said that.
即使她走了,你也这么说
Nothing your sister ever said or did would, uh,
你姐姐所说或所做的任何事,都无法
erase the joy of raising her.
抹去养育她的快乐
We don't raise our kids to belong to us.
养孩子不为霸占他们
We raise them to belong to themselves.
养他们是为他们自己
That's the magic of parenting.
那是育儿的魔力
That's what I want. I want that…
那正是我想要的,我想要那种
magic.
魔力
*《红男绿女》演员表 *
*《红男绿女》演员表 *
Earth to Christopher. You got the lead.
醒醒克里斯托弗,你演主角
Earth to Christopher. You got the lead.
醒醒克里斯托弗,你演主角
You're Nathan Detroit. That's awesome.
你是“内森·底特律”,太棒了
Hey, Christopher.
嗨,克里斯托弗
I got Adelaide.
我演“阿德莱德”
All their scenes are together.
两人全是对手戏
I can't wait to sing with you. Bye.
我等不及要跟你唱歌♥了,回见
- Too bad, it will never happen. - Can't we ask your parents to
- 太糟了,根本演不成 - 不能求你♥爸♥妈
- not move or let you stay with me? - No,
- 别搬家或让你跟我住吗? - 不
tell them nothing. They're together again.
什么也别告诉他们,他们又和好了
That's what matters.
那才是重要的
This show… it's not a big deal.
音乐剧,不算什么大事
It's a ginormous deal and you know it.
它是天大的事,你知道的
It's a Frank Sinatra role.
那是弗兰克·辛纳特拉的角色
The world's only Grammy-winning babysitter.
世上唯一获格莱美奖的保姆
- How was she? - We had a great time.
- 她怎么样? - 相处甚欢
She has very good taste in music.
她的音乐鉴赏力很强
You turned her into a Billy Joel fan, didn't you?
你把她变比利·乔尔粉丝了,对吧?
Wait till she starts babbling to the tune of "Uptown Girl."
等她能开始哼《窈窕淑女》了才算
It's gonna be great. You guys have a nice lunch?
会很棒的,午餐吃得好吗?
It was a very cilantro-heavy lunch.
那是香菜味很重的午餐
He is... he's very opinionated about food.
他在,他在食物方面很固执
True, but who began the date
没错,但谁在约会之初
by insisting the scented candle on the table be removed
坚持要把桌上的蜡烛移开?
- because it would interfere with the flavor? - Wait, wait, this,
- 因为它会干扰味道 - 等等
this was a date?
这算是约会吗?
I got go show this draft to Amy.
我得把草稿给艾米看
- It sounds like you guys hit it off. - Yeah, he…
- 听起来你们很投缘 - 对,他呀
has nieces and nephews, so he's not afraid of kids. He's an adventurous eater.
有侄女侄子,不担心子嗣,他是大胆的吃货
And yet he refuses to use the word foodie.
可他拒绝使用“美食家”这一称号♥
And he's a gay man who doesn't believe that bisexual men
他是个同性恋,不相信双性恋男人
are a figment of their own imagination.
是他们自己凭空虚构出来的
- That's covering a lot of ground. - Hey, yeah, well, we were talking
- 信息量真大 - 是啊,我们聊天
to avoid eating. The, the chef really did overdo the cilantro.
就不用进食,厨师真是放太多香菜了
You, um...
你
you don't think that it is too soon
你不会觉得我现在约会
for me to date, do you?
为时过早吧?
Yeah, after everything with Adam.
在经历跟亚当的一切之后
Let's ask her. Hey, Wilde,
咱们问问她吧,嘿,王尔德
do you think that your daddy should be lonely for the rest of his life
你觉得你♥爸♥该独自度过余生吗?
- because his ex was too dumb to realize how awesome fatherhood is? - Come on.
就因为他的前任蠢得不知道当父亲有多棒
What's that? It's a strong no, buddy.
你说什么?强烈反对,伙计
- Okay. - Okay?
- 行 - 行了?
- There's another attack ad out. - Wha…
又发布了一则攻击性广♥告♥
- Please tell me it is not another racist… - No,
- 请别告诉我又是种族主义者 - 不
it's from some Super Pac called Patriots Preserving America.
出自名为“维美爱国者”的超级政♥治♥行动委员会
Yeah. It doesn't sound racist at all.
听起来毫无种族主义
I mean, they're painting me out to be some out of touch rock star's wife,
他们把我描绘成养尊处优的摇滚明星妻子
- using your money to attack me. - Hey, it's our money.
- 用你的钱来攻击我 - 那是我们的钱
I know. Thank you.
我知道,谢谢
But Bobby thinks the best thing right now is for you to lay low, and I agree.
但鲍比认为现在最好让你保持低调,我也赞同
Is it okay if Bobby takes me to the Halloween event?
鲍比带我去万圣节活动,行吗?
- I wanna support you. - I know you do,
- 我想支持你 - 我知道你想
but if you're there, they're gonna ask you about the ad.
但要是你去了,他们会问你广♥告♥的事
Please.
拜托
Yeah,
好吧
of course, I'll just stay home and…
当然可以,我就待在家里
- binge on candy corn. - Thank you.
- 狂吃玉米糖 - 谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
All right, say Kindelan for Congress.
好了,说“金德兰为了国会”
Got it. Great. Here you go, love. Thanks.
搞定,好极了,给你,谢谢
Thank you, everyone, for coming. Please remember to register and vote
感谢各位光临,请记得登记并投票
and tell your friends to register too.
叫你们的朋友也登记哟
- Seriously, Joe? - Hey, listen, just,
- 当真要这样,乔? - 嘿,听着,就
just hold on, just hear me out, okay?
就等一下,听我说完,好吗?
My night just cleared up, and it seemed like a sign.
我刚腾出今晚的时间,似乎是个征兆
- A sign? - That we are meant
- 征兆? - 我们注定要
to go to Zeke's Halloween Carnival.
去泽克的万圣节嘉年华
Why do you think you can follow your every whim?
你凭什么觉得你能随心所欲?
It's not doing anything we haven't done before, Jen.
我们以前不会撒手不管的
Besides, I, I'm in costume. No one's gonna recognize me.
再说,我扮装了,没人会认出我
You're in a cowboy hat.
你就戴了个牛仔帽
You have lost your mind. I am late for trick-or-treating.
你失去理智了,我急着去“不给糖就捣蛋”
Do not contact him.
别与他接触
Promise me, Joe.
答应我,乔
Hey, bud.
嗨,伙计
everything okay?
一切都好吗?
You seem pretty quiet, even for a ghost.
你似乎太安静了,就算对幽灵来说
- I'm fine. - You sure?
- 我没事 - 你确定?
I know we promised you a Mars rover and turned you into
我知道答应过你“火星车”却变成
a sad ghost instead.
伤心的幽灵
At least I'm not.
至少我不是…
Who are you again, Dad?
你是谁来着,老爸?
Patch Adams.
派奇·亚当斯
Guys, come on, it's a classic.
伙计们,拜托,经典角色
Oh, your father has always had a very broad definition of that word.
哦,你♥爸♥对这个词总有很宽泛的定义
I guess I was just looking forward to being the Mars rover.
估计我是太期待成为火星车了
It's okay to be sad.
伤心也没关系
I just wish you weren't leaving tonight, Mom.
真希望你今晚别走,老妈
And there's so many people I wanna say goodbye to,
还有这么多人我想道别
and I'm realizing I'll never have the time.
可我意识到我再也没时间了
We'll do our best, bud, okay? I promise.
我们会尽全力的,好吗?我保证
How sad would I have to be for you to let me eat all
我得有多伤心,你才会让我今晚
the Halloween candy tonight?
吃光万圣节糖果呢?
Well, you'd have to fight Patch Adams for it.
那你得和派奇·亚当斯抢了
- Got it. - She's quick. - Are you ready to go home?
搞定,你准备好回家了吗?
Okay, all right.
行,好吧
- I see how this works. - Yep.
- 看你怎么吃得完 - 好
I see how this works.
看你怎么吃得完
Thank you.
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表