剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
And can we please save
我们能把这个
the obscenely large chocolate treats
大得离谱的巧克力点心
until after dinner like normal people?
像正常人一样,留到饭后吃吗?
Well, why didn't you tell me? I can help.
干嘛不告诉我?我能帮忙
Oh, well, you live 3,000 miles away.
哦,你住三千英里之外
And you feed my kid enough chocolate to put him into a diabetic coma.
曾给我孩子吃太多巧克力导致其糖尿病昏迷
And also, you've never helped, so…
再说了,你从不插手
Uh, shoot, I just missed Jenny's call. One second.
糟了,我刚错过珍妮的电♥话♥,稍等
Sorry.
抱歉
Still beatin' up on the interns, huh?
依旧在鞭策实习生,对吧?
Well, the more things change.
嗯,也并非一成不变
Everyone, this is Barrett Blankenship,
各位,这是巴雷特·布兰肯西
former student of mine.
我以前的学生
Every time he's in town, I rope him into my current pro-bono.
每次他进城,必被我拉进在办的公益案件
Well, I can't think of a better way to spend the holiday.
我想不出更好的过节方式了
- Hey, Jenny. - Hey.
- 嗨,珍妮 - 嗨
- I can't believe you're here. - Yeah. Me too.
- 不敢相信你来了 - 嗯,我也是
Keep forgetting how much I miss Atlanta until I get here.
来之前,都忘了我有多想念亚特兰大
It's home. And now you're here. So that's a bonus.
这就是家,如今你也在,算是意外收获
It is so nice to see a friendly face.
好高兴见到一张善意的面孔
Nobody smiles here.
这里的人不苟言笑
- Is that like a law school thing or… - Kinda. Yeah.
- 法学院都如此还是 - 差不多,是的
It is so cool that you're a part of this team.
很高兴你加入这个团队
Well, thanks to you, I assume.
我想是多亏了你
Mm-mm. That wasn't me.
非也,与我无关
Hey, Holland's case, Holland's team.
霍兰的案子,霍兰的团队
That's all you, Banks.
瞧你的了,班克斯
Frank.
弗兰克
Oh, good. You.
好啊,是你
Joe didn't tell me you were gonna be here.
乔没跟我说你会来
Yeah, well, here I am.
好吧,我来了
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
- I know where these live. Right here. - Eric, Eric.
- 我知道它们住哪 - 埃里克
It's a boy?
是男孩?
So hey, what, are you really living here now?
所以,怎么,你现在住这了?
- What? I can ask a question. - Stop. - What?
- 干嘛?我问一下 - 别问 - 干嘛?
- Joe, is she living here? - That's enough.
- 乔,她住在这吗? - 够了
It's just temporary, all right?
只是暂时的,好吗?
Hey, just ignore him.
别理他就好
Hey, Amy, I hear that you're looking for some work.
嘿,艾米,我听说你在找工作
It may not be a dream job, but
可能不太理想,但
what do you think about waiting tables?
你觉得服务员如何?
Look, if it's good enough for AOC. Thank you.
如果美酒管够的话,谢了
Oh, sorry. Standing.
噢,抱歉,站一下
- Someone's awake. - You okay?
- 有人醒了 - 你还好吗?
Yeah. Hey, little bean.
是的,嘿,小豆丁
- You want to meet your Uncle Joe? - Oh, Mal. - Oh, shoot!
- 想见你乔叔了吗? - 玛尔 - 该死!
I'm sorry.
抱歉
- Well, you blew it! - It is… hey, he knows.
- 你搞砸了! - 这个,他懂的
Well, we wanted to surprise you. Um,
我们本想给你惊喜的,这个
Mal and I talked about this.
玛尔和我聊过这事了
It's, it's,
对,对于
it's important to us to have a godfather that
对我们来说,教父是不可或缺的
we can really count on to be around for this little bean.
我们指望着他陪在小豆丁身边
You know, someone heroic and…
你知道,此人是英勇
and kind and good.
善良、正直的
Somebody who's been my best friend since, I don't know, forever.
此人是我的挚友,自从…永远都是
- I can't believe you just called me your hero. I, I… - Okay.
- 不敢相信,你刚把我奉为英雄 - 得了
That means so much to me.
对我很重要
Heroic. Not necessarily my hero.
英勇,不见得是我的英雄
- I'm sorry. - I'm serious.
- 抱歉 - 我说真的
What do you say?
你怎么说?
Will you be our godfather, Uncle Joe?
愿意当教父吗,乔叔?
It would be an honor.
很荣幸
Come here. Here.
快来,这里
- Do you feel that? - Whoa! That's a kicker.
- 感觉到了吗? - 哇哦!真会踢人
- Yeah, right? - Amy, come here. You got to feel this.
- 没错吧? - 艾米,来,你得感受一下
Oh, come on. Get in here. It's a party.
哦,快点,到这来,这是庆祝
- Come on. - Oh, my gosh. - Come on. Come on. Come on.
- 都来吧 - 天呐 - 来呀,来呀
Okay, before I cry, I just want you all to know
好,在我泪崩之前,只想你们知道
how much I love you.
我有多爱你们
You know, your dad and I always told each other
你♥爸♥和我总是互勉
never to leave anything unsaid, so.
决不留下未说的话
Yeah.
对
Okay, I'm gonna shut up now.
行,不说了
I can't think of a better time to start Gratitude-Go-Around.
想不出更好的时机开始“感恩接龙”了
- No! - Come on. Come on.
- 不! - 来吧
Let's do it.
开始吧
- Oh, no. - Oh, Lord.
- 哦不 - 上帝啊
- It'll never die! - So what's Gratitude-Go-Around?
- 永远摆脱不了 - 什么是“感恩接龙”?
Gratitude-Go-Around is a tradition
感恩接龙,是一项传统
that my mom makes us do every year.
我妈每年逼我们玩的
- I don't make you do it. - Yes, you do.
- 我没逼你们 - 你有
- Every year. - Do I? - Yes. Well,
- 每年 - 有吗? - 有
we pass around this turkey.
我们传递这只“火鸡”
And when it's your turn,
轮到你时
you say what you're grateful for.
就说为何而感恩
- All right. - You don't have to do it if you don't want to.
- 行 - 你不想玩的话,可以不玩
- Are you kidding? I love this. - Yeah?
开玩笑?我爱玩这个
I'm stealing it for my family.
我在为自家偷师呢
Not literally.
不是真偷
Okay. I am forever grateful
好吧,我感激不尽的是
that we got rid of that awful old turkey centerpiece
我们扔了那个老掉牙的火鸡摆件
and you got this new one. It is beautiful, Christopher.
送你一个新的,它很漂亮,克里斯托弗
It certainly is. Although I'm not sure
的确如此,虽然我不确定
why you would need to bring up the old one.
你为什么非要提起那个旧的
- Water under the bridge, Mom. - And I am grateful
- 已成往事,妈妈 - 我感谢的是
that Douglas let me carve the turkey this year, so…
道格拉斯今年让我切火鸡
Well, I'm not.
才怪
No, no. I am very, very happy to be here with all of you.
不,我非常非常高兴,能和你们欢聚一堂
Even if it is without our Jenny.
即使少了咱家珍妮
Excuse me. You guys don't have the turkey. I have the turkey.
抱歉,你们没拿到“火鸡”,在我这
Excuse me.
请见谅
Okay. I am thankful to you
好了,我要感谢你
and Douglas
和道格拉斯
for getting Frank the help he needs.
让弗兰克得到应有的帮助
- Yeah. - Hopefully, he'll be with us at the table next year.
- 嗯 - 但愿他明年能和我们坐在一起
- Amen. - Yeah.
- 阿门 - 嗯
Well, it's you, bud. I'm grateful to be your dad.
要谢你,伙计,身为人父心怀感激
Today, tomorrow,
今天,明天
and every day.
和每一天
You say that every year.
你每年都这句
It's true.
没错
I'm grateful for you too, Dad. And for Mom.
我也感谢你,老爸,还有老妈
- All right, turkey me. - Oh! This is the turkey.
- 好,“火鸡”给我 - 噢!在这
- Let's go. - Yay! - Yes! Yes!
- 开始了 - 耶! - 很好
- Okay. - Uh, I am grateful for this new job
- 好的 - 我感谢得到了新工作
taking care of this wonderful boy.
来照顾这个优秀的男孩
Trial period. Trial period.
还在试用期,试用期
- Trial period. - Got it.
- 试用期 - 讲完
Okay.
好吧
Well, uh…
这个嘛
we are also grateful for Christopher.
我们也要感谢克里斯托弗
- Especially this year. - Why me?
- 尤其是今年 - 干嘛谢我?
Well, you inspired a very big decision.
你促成了一个重大决定
You know, we debated kidnapping you forever.
你知道,我们一直想绑♥架♥你
But we still really want to be friends with your parents.
但我们还想和你父母做朋友
I figure they're good people. Uh,
我认为他们人不错
so you inspired us to get one of our own.
所以你促使我们自己要一个
We're gonna adopt.
我们打算领养
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表