剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
你闭着眼也能写出新闻稿
Lean into my Parkinson's.
导向我的帕金森
Why don't we hold off until after the rally?
何不等集♥会♥结束再宣布?
I just want that to be happy.
我只想气氛好些
Yeah, me too.
嗯,我也是
- See you tomorrow, Big C. - Fo' sho'.
- 明天见咯,老克 - 必须的
Big C, huh? That Evie?
老克,是吧?那是艾薇?
- Yeah, that's Evie. - Right.
- 对呀,那是艾薇 - 好吧
You guys hit the half-pipe together?
你们一起打U型池赛了?
- Classic dad joke. - Yeah.
- 经典的老爸笑话 - 没错
That was a dad joke, wasn't it?
老爸笑话,好笑不?
Um, Dad, you have to get something from my teacher.
老爸,我的老师要给你点东西
- Get what? - Get Mr. Squiggles, the classroom hamster.
- 给我什么? - 给你“涂鸦先生”,我们班的仓鼠
Chris was chosen as the next student to take him home.
克里斯被选为下一个带他回家的学生
Oh, okay, Mr, Mr. squiggles.
哦,好吧,涂鸦先生
Also got his food and a bag of timothy hay to line his cage.
还有他的食物以及一袋提摩西草做笼中垫料
And that's... how long do these things live?
那么,这个,这玩意能活多久?
You're bringing him back tomorrow.
你明天把他带回来
I think he'll survive the night.
我想他会活过今晚的
- So Mr. Squiggles, huh? - Uh-huh.
- 涂鸦先生,对吧? - 嗯呢
- And no, I am not helping you clean the cage. - Okay, thanks.
- 不过,我可不帮你打扫笼子 - 好,谢了
This is great.
太好了
♪ Open the floodgates ♪
♪ 打开闸门 ♪
♪ This time, I'll convince you to run ♪
♪ 此刻我劝你快跑 ♪
♪ To wide-open spaces ♪
♪ 勇往直前 ♪
♪ From days of the wasted and young ♪
♪ 不再虚度青春 ♪
♪ So, darling, now, don't mess this up ♪
♪ 所以,亲爱的,别自乱阵脚 ♪
♪ The story's unanswered until it's begun ♪
♪ 没开始之前,一切尚未可知 ♪
♪ For you ♪
♪ 为了你自己 ♪
♪ Soldier on, soldier on ♪
♪ 撑下去,撑下去 ♪
♪ For you ♪
♪ 为了你自己 ♪
♪ Soldier on, soldier on ♪
♪ 撑下去,撑下去 ♪
♪ How can you stand there ♪
♪ 你怎么还不走 ♪
♪ How do you dare ♪
♪ 你怎么敢 ♪
♪ Tell me you're stranded high up in the air ♪
♪ 对我说你在高空进退两难 ♪
Come on. We've got the photo shoot for the tour merch,
快,我们要拍照用于巡演商品
and then the marketing team wants to pitch you on some promotional crossovers,
接着,营销团队想为你选定跨界促销
- and then we have to get you to the sound check for Amy's rally. - I'm ready. I'm ready.
- 再来,要去为艾米的集♥会♥试音 - 我准备好了
Just give me a second. Thank you.
稍等我一下,谢谢
Joe!
乔
I didn't know you'd still be here.
我不知道你还没走
- Working late. - Yeah, you're a real go-getter, huh?
- 加班 - 你真是大忙人,对吧?
Right?
是吗?
- Bobby here? - Yeah, he's in his office.
- 鲍比在吗? - 嗯,在他办公室
Good.
好的
Sorry.
很抱歉
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. This is so cool!
天呐,天呐,酷毙了!
Dad. Dad!
老爸,老爸
What are you all screaming about now? What's going on?
你们都在咋呼什么?出什么事了?
I told you. It really is Joe Kimbreau.
我告诉过你的,真的是乔·金布劳
- He did a duet to my TikTok. - Seriously. - Yeah, look.
- 他用我拍的抖音做二重唱 - 真的 - 对,瞧瞧
- It's so cool. - No, let me see this.
- 酷毙了 - 不会吧,我瞧瞧
He's legit one of the biggest stars
他是地球上最正派的巨星
- on the planet. - Out of all the people in the world,
- 之一 - 在茫茫人海中
Joe Kimbreau chose me.
乔·金布劳选了我
Isn't it cool?
酷不酷?
Yeah, Z, this is really cool, man.
是的,小泽,真酷,哥们
Real cool.
真酷
♪ How can you stand there? How do you… ♪
♪ 你怎么还不走?你怎么 ♪
You're persistent, I'll give you that.
你很固执,这一点我承认
I see you brought backup this time.
这次还带了后援
Perils of being a temporary single dad.
当临时单亲爸爸的不幸
- This is my son, Christopher. - Hey, little man.
- 这是我儿子,克里斯托弗 - 嗨,小伙子
- Hi. - Some nice wheels.
- 你好 - 不错的车
What's with the rodent?
啮齿动物怎么回事?
This is Squiggles, our class pet.
这是“涂鸦”,我们的班宠
- Cute. - Not really. I'm not really into hamsters.
- 很可爱 - 不算是,我不太喜欢仓鼠
- I just took him to impress a girl. - Evie.
- 我只是用他去打动女孩 - 艾薇
So Evie is into hamsters, I guess?
那我估计,艾薇喜欢仓鼠?
Well, if I get him fat and happy for one night,
嗯,如果我一晚让他变胖变开心
then hand him off to her,
再转交给她
I can give her all the tips and tricks and impress her.
就能给她提示和诀窍,从而打动她
Pretty good.
相当不错
- How old are you again? - Oh, his birth certificate says nine,
- 你几岁来着? - 出生证说他9岁
but I'm not so sure anymore. All right, come on.
但我现在不确定了,好,来吧
Let's knock out some leg lifts, all right?
检查膝跳反射,行吗?
Yeah, all right. You…
好吧,你
you're good, Joe.
你可真行,乔
- You ever think about a career in politics? - Not a chance.
- 你有没有想过从政? - 门都没有
Hey, what's going on?
出什么事了?
Hey, did you turn in the evidence that I gave you?
你提交了我给你的物证没?
Yeah. I gave it to my Uncle Frank.
对啊,给了弗兰克叔叔
Why did you give it to him?
你为什么交给他?
Because he's my training officer.
因为他是我的教官
- Well, I'm pretty sure he buried it. - What are you talking about?
- 得,我敢肯定他掩藏掉了 - 你说什么呢?
Your uncle came into my office today, and he and Bobby looked
你叔叔今天来我办公室,他和鲍比看上去
pretty damn friendly.
真♥他♥妈♥亲切
Wait, wait.
等一下
Okay, okay, I'm sure that there's a logical
好了,我相信对此肯定有
explanation for this.
合理的解释
I don't trust him.
我信不过他
Okay, well, I do.
行了,我信他
You didn't see the way he looked at me.
你没见他瞧我的眼神
Joe, he said, "Sorry," when he walked in that office.
乔,他走进办公室的时候,对我说抱歉
So because of that, Amy, you think that Frank…
就因为这个,艾米,你认为弗兰克
is a crooked cop?
是黑警?
Why did he sound so guilty when he was apologizing?
为什么他道歉时听起来很内疚?
I don't know. I wasn't there.
不知道,我不在场
Exactly. I was,
没错,我在
and I'm telling you that's not the same man that I met at dinner.
我告诉你,他和我晚餐时遇到的判若两人
Look, what if he…
听着,万一他
told Bobby everything and destroyed the evidence?
把一切告诉鲍比并销毁证据了呢?
He wouldn't do that,
他不会的
Amy. I know my uncle.
艾米,我了解我叔叔
What if you're wrong?
万一你错了呢?
Look, I'm telling you, I just...
听着,我告诉你
I know something's not right.
肯定有什么不对劲
Mom, guess what. Guess what.
妈妈,你猜怎么着?
- What? - Your friend Joe Kimbreau has a TikTok duet
- 怎么了? - 你朋友乔·金布劳和一个男孩的
with some boy that's blowing up.
抖音二重唱火爆全网了
Okay, we need to figure out parental controls.
好吧,我们要研究下“守护模式”了
I thought we had you on a timer.
我以为设定时间了
You follow Joe on TikTok?
你们在抖音上关注乔了?
Everyone follows Joe Kimbreau.
人人都关注乔·金布劳
Literally. The kid can sing too.
字面意思,那孩子也很会唱歌♥
♪ The story's unanswered until it's begun ♪
♪ 没开始之前,一切尚未可知 ♪
♪ For you ♪
♪ 为了你自己 ♪
♪ Soldier on, soldier on ♪
♪ 撑下去,撑下去 ♪
It's beautiful.
真好听
♪ For you ♪
♪ 为了你自己 ♪
Jeez, Mom, it's good,
哎呀,妈妈,好听
but we didn't know it would make you cry.
但我们不知道它会惹哭你
Jen, you okay?
珍,没事吧?
♪ Tell me you're stranded high up in the air, oh ♪
♪ 对我说你在高空进退两难 ♪
Just take it down about 10%.
再降个10%左右
One. One, two.
1,1,2
Is that popping a little bit?
是不是有点爆音?
Yeah, that sounds better, I think.
嗯,我想听上去好多了
You know, I don't love how close to the stage
你看,我不喜欢观众
the crowd's gonna be, so you're gonna have to promise me not to do that
离舞台这么近,你得答应我决不
- "reach out and high-five everyone" thing. - Sure, I can crowd-surf, though, right?
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表