剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
对,我在咨商时学到的,总之
Hey, I'm Joe.
嗨,我是乔
We went to Syracuse together.
我们都上雪城大学
I think we bumped in to each other at graduation. What's your name?
我们在毕业典礼相撞,你的芳名是?
- Amy. - Amy. That's right.
- 艾米 - 艾米,没错
So nice to see you again, Amy.
很高兴再见到你,艾米
So what have you been doing the last 10 years, Joe?
那么,过去十年你都在干嘛,乔?
Police officer.
从警
And you?
你呢?
You know, just getting raided by the Feds.
你看,刚被联邦调查局突袭了
- Nothing much. - Well, you'll have to tell me more about it.
- 没别的 - 你得再给我讲讲
Look, I know this might be forward because we just met,
我知道可能很冒失,因为才刚见面
but do you want to stay with me until it's safe to go home?
但你愿意和我住吗?直到回家安全
- I'd like that. - Okay.
- 乐意之至 - 好的
- It sounds rough. - Oh, she was just so surly.
- 这话言重了 - 她脾气就这么坏
I mean, I should be acing criminal procedure,
我是说,我该担当刑事诉讼
instead I'm getting bullied by some
而不是被些有知觉的
sentient amicus brief.
“法庭之友摘要”欺负
I, I don't really know what that means,
我不懂什么意思
but I do know that you are Jenny Banks,
但我知道你是珍妮·班克斯
Syracuse valedictorian,
雪城大学毕业生代表
head of the PTA four years in a row
蝉联4年协会主席
despite Liam's dad's attempt at a coup.
即使利亚姆老爸妄图夺权
Oh, he really did try.
哦,他还真试了试
Yeah, and you destroyed him,
嗯,你把他灭了
okay? And that's the Jenny I fell in love with
对吧?那才是我爱的珍妮
and she would never let some surly professor
决不会被一个坏脾气
who doesn't even respect Madeleine Albright
还不尊重前国务卿的教授
- walk all over her. - You know what?
- 肆意践踏的 - 你知道吗?
This pep talk is working.
“彩虹屁”起作用了
I am going to double down on studying.
我打算加倍努力学习
Instead of sleeping in tomorrow, I'm gonna use that extra hour to study,
明天不睡懒觉,用这额外的1小时学习
and I am gonna be the best damn long distance
我要成为这里最棒的
working mom to ever walk the halls of this place.
异地求学的在职母亲
Okay.
行了
What's going on with you?
你怎么样?
- Frank stopped by. - What?
- 弗兰克来串门 - 什么?
Don't worry, Chris is with Eric and Amy, and
别担心,克里斯和埃里克、艾米在一起
there won't be any drunk dancing or piggyback rides, I promise.
不会有什么醉舞或“骑大马”,我保证
- Thanks. - Yeah, of course. And get this,
- 谢了 - 不客气,还有一件事
your dad said that he would send Frank to rehab
你♥爸♥,说他会送弗兰克去戒疗所
if he's willing to get serious about it.
如果他肯认真对待的话
I'm assuming you turned him down.
我猜你拒绝他了
Actually, I'm leaning towards accepting.
实际上,我倾向于接受
A truce?
休战?
Have the planets aligned?
九星连珠了?
Well, nothing sucker punches you in to a fresh start
没什么比迟到十年的道歉更能
like an apology ten years overdue.
让你不计前嫌了
An apology and an offer,
又道歉又提议
- you sure it was my dad? - I think so.
- 你确定那是我爸? - 我想是的
Now I just got to convince Frank.
现在我只需说服弗兰克
All right,
好了
honestly,
老实讲
this could get bad.
它可能会恶化
You're looking at fatal liver failure.
你要留意致命的肝衰竭
Now, the good news is that it's reversible.
好消息是可以医治
Okay? you quit drinking, you'll live.
好吗?你戒酒就能活
You don't,
你不戒
you'll die. I vote live.
就会死,我选生路
Remind me what is it your son's got going on.
提醒我一下,你儿子什么病?
It's called spinal muscular atrophy.
叫“脊髓性肌萎缩症”
He was diagnosed with it after you vanished.
你消失后,他被诊断出来的
- Look, please stop evade… - Yeah, but is he…
- 听着,请别逃避 - 好,但他
- Is he gonna be okay? - Yeah. He'll be fine.
- 他会好起来吧? - 对,他会没事的
He had spinal fusion surgery last year, that's the big hurdle.
去年他做了脊柱融合术,这是一大难关
- Maybe I should visit more. - No.
- 也许我该再作客几天 - 不
Not if you don't quit drinking.
要是你不戒酒就休想
Look, I can help you.
听着,我可以帮你
I will help you. I will take you to rehab.
我会帮你的,送你去戒疗所
Oh, my God.
老天爷
As someone who loves you, it is so…
作为爱你的人,是多么
Ah, shut the hell up, Joe.
闭嘴吧,乔
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不懂你在说什么
Oh, I don't know what I'm talking about?
我不懂我在说什么?
Look around the room.
瞧瞧这房♥间
Haven't you noticed that I'm the only one here?
你没注意到只有我在吗?
I hadn't called the family because Mom, Aunt Meg, Sarah,
我没通知家人,因为妈、梅格婶婶、莎拉
none of them would have come.
一个都不会来
So on my day off,
所以我的休息日
instead of spending it with my son, I have to help you.
没陪我儿子一起过,而是来帮你
I already buried my dad,
我已埋葬了父亲
and I will not…
我不会
I will not bury you next to him.
我不会把你埋在他边上
Well, the wrong man died that day.
不该死的人那天死了
I wasn't supposed to spend 9/11 at a football game.
我本不该在911那天去看球赛的
I was supposed to be on duty,
我本该当班的
and my brother was supposed to be with you.
我哥本该和你在一起
We promised each other
我们答应过彼此
that we'd help each other's families if the worst happened.
发生最坏的事,就帮助彼此的家人
And then I failed you,
我辜负了你
and I failed him.
辜负了他
You weren't supposed to be at the game that day,
那天你本不该去看球赛
you're right. I was.
你说得对,本该我去
I chose not to go and my dad
我选择了不去,而我爸
died because of it, so believe me when I say that
因此去世了,所以相信我的话
you need to forgive yourself,
你要宽恕你自己
get a fresh start, come back when you're sober,
改过自新,戒了酒再回来
get to know us again,
重新认识我们
get to know Christopher,
认识克里斯托弗
my Christopher.
我的克里斯托弗
You look so much like my brother.
你和我哥长得这么像
All day I kept thinking about the Apollo.
我一整天都在想阿波罗号♥
And when I saw your boy, I just…
当我见到你孩子时,我
It's like I was six years old again,
好像回到了6岁时
and we were watching the man walk on the moon,
我们在看那个人月球漫步
just me and my big brother.
就我和我大哥
I forgive you, Frank,
我宽恕你,弗兰克
but I can't save you.
但我救不了你
I really hope that you can.
我希望你能得救
You deserve a fresh start.
你理应改过自新
I guess the day we fall back is as good a time as any.
我想我们会有重拾美好之日的
Uncle Frank.
弗兰克叔叔
Oh, sorry.
哦,抱歉
It's funerals, you know?
葬礼,你懂吧?
I know.
我懂
Let's go find our seats.
我们就座吧
The day I graduated college I argued my way in
大学毕业那天,我争取到了
to a meeting with State Attorney General Roberto Diaz.
和州检察长罗伯托·迪亚兹见上一面
When I got there,
当我赶到那里
I pulled a list of policy proposals
我拿出一份政策建议清单
to prove to him why he should hire me,
向没雇佣我的他证明
which he did not.
为什么该雇我
A month later, I got a call.
1个月后,我接到电♥话♥
He created a role just for me.
我创造了一个职位,就为了我
On my first day, I asked why he took that chance.
头一天上班,我问他为何甘愿冒险
And he pointed to this.
他指了指这个
This watch belonged to
这手表原属于
Bobby's grandfather, Francisco.
鲍比的祖父,弗朗西斯科
This was the first thing that he bought after coming to the States,
这是他来美国后买♥♥的第一件东西
knowing that he achieved his family's dreams.
因为知道他圆了家人的梦
Bobby told me,
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表