剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
Jenny, hey. Happy New Year.
珍妮,你好啊,新年快乐
Well, big news.
好吧,大新闻
The adoption agency reached out.
领养机构联♥系♥我了
Zeke wants to meet us.
泽克想见我们
What? Are you serious?
什么?你说真的?
I spoke with the adoptive parents.
我跟养父母谈过了
Zeke's been asking questions,
泽克一直追问
and then he made it his Christmas wish to meet us.
然后他许了圣诞愿望,想见我们
Are you… I mean, can we?
你是不是…我是说,可以吗?
I have to talk to Darren, and maybe
我得跟达伦谈谈,也许
you should talk with Amy?
你该和艾米谈谈?
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊,行
- All right, let me know. - All right.
- 好吧,告诉我结果 - 好的
Well, that seemed like something.
似乎有什么事
Zeke wants to meet me.
泽克想见我
普通人乔
第1季第10集 雪晶球
I am now entering the kitchen.
我现在要进厨房♥了
Kinsley, hi. Happy New Year.
金斯莉你好,新年快乐
Fully dressed this time.
这次穿戴整齐
So how long did it
那么,你花了多长时间
take you to make these zipper pants for Christopher?
为克里斯托弗做这些拉链裤?
One, you know, maybe, maybe two days.
一天?你知道,也许两天
Not including the time you spent cleaning up blood
不包括你清理血迹的时间
after you sewed your finger to the hemline twice.
我曾把手指缝进裤脚,两次
It was once, thank you.
就那么一次,谢谢
All right, well, maybe I should rephrase.
好,那我换个说法
How fast could you make, I don't know,
你能多快做完,我也不知道
le, let's say
比方说
three… dozen pairs?
三打裤子?
Okay, look, I know it sounds a little bit crazy, but
好吧,我知道有点先斩后奏,但
over the holidays, I was sharing the adaptable pants
假期中,我把改良的裤子给
with some caretaker friends, and I may or may not
一些护理员朋友看了,有意无意地
have presold, like, 36 pairs.
就预售了36条
Dad, these could help a lot of people.
老爸,它们能帮助许多人
Adaptive clothing's, like, $800
改良服装售价800美元
or hideous or both.
要么丑,要么又贵又丑
And I have a friend in the garment district
我在成衣区有个朋友
who will hook us up with some industrial fabric cutters.
能为我们引荐一些工业织物裁剪师
Oh, so I can lose several fingers.
那我就能失去几根手指了
Dad, we got this.
老爸,我们能行
Zayla, why is it that when my personal life is doing great,
扎伊拉,为什么每当我私生活过得不错
my career is a complete dumpster fire?
事业就会一塌糊涂呢?
Whoever said "Women can have it all"
谁说“女性可以兼得”
needs to be punched in the face.
都该被扇一耳光
Got to admit, I admire the side hustle.
必须承认,我敬佩这门副业
- Haven't seen you waiting tables like this since college. - Uh,
大学毕业后,就没见过你这种服务员
- it's my only hustle. - You must have some leads.
- 我别无选择 - 你肯定有些门路
No.
没有
- Idea: You know that podcast I'm producing with Tedd Calvin? - Mm-hmm.
有了,知道我和泰德·卡尔文一起做的播客吗?
We're recording an episode and our guest dropped.
在录的一集,嘉宾中途退出
You should fill in.
你来补缺
Seriously?
当真?
His audience is, like, ginormous.
他的听众巨多
He's on our side. It'll be a friendly room.
他是我们自己人,是友好的直播间
It's a chance to get your name back out there.
你能趁机挽回声誉
Get back into the mix and out of this pizza pit.
拨乱反正,离开“披萨矿坑”
- Um, I don't know. I don't think I'm ready. - Pizza pit?
- 不知道,我想我没准备好 - 披萨矿坑?
You are welcome for the job, but your friend here
欢迎你来打工,但你这位朋友
is no longer welcome to free pizza.
来蹭免费披萨就不受待见了
Who let her in here, anyway?
谁放她进来的?
The one on the left. It's fierce.
左边那幅,凶一点
But not, like, scary fierce, right?
但不是凶神恶煞,对吧?
Would you say that about a man?
你会这么说一个男人吗?
Maybe.
没准
Eric, I trust Zayla. Run with it.
埃里克,我信扎伊拉,发表吧
Like the wind.
雷厉风行
You okay?
你还好吗?
No.
不
I don't know what to do.
我不知该怎么办
My chances of having a child of my own is finally here,
我能有个亲生孩子的机会终于来了
but it's with the wrong person.
却搞错了对象
You're 1,000% sure this is Bobby's baby?
你1000%确定,孩子是鲍比的?
Yes.
是的
After our last miscarriage, I guess you could say Joe and I,
上次流产后,我想你可以说,乔和我
we're experiencing a dry spell.
正处于“空窗期”
If you're going to keep this baby,
如果你要留下孩子
and you want to keep your marriage,
还想保住你的婚姻
you need to tell Joe the truth.
你得对乔说出实情
I already feel like I'm losing him.
我已经感到快失去他了
If I tell him this, he's going to be lost.
要是我告诉他,他会迷失的
And if you don't tell him,
要是不告诉他
you're gonna lose yourself.
你会迷失自我的
Hey, how are you?
你好吗?
Sorry to crash your party.
抱歉打扰你了
She was, uh… She was leaving anyways.
她要,反正她要走了
Um, so Jenny called me.
那个…珍妮打电♥话♥给我
Zeke's family reached out through the adoption agency.
泽克的家人通过领养机构传话
He wants to meet me.
他想见我
Tha, that's huge.
这可不得了
And I want to do it.
我想如他所愿
Yeah, I'm, I'm with you.
好,我支持你
- You sure? - He's your son.
- 你确定? - 他是你儿子
You deserve to meet him.
你理应去见他
Yeah.
哦
Well, thank you, and…
谢了,那么
there's just the Darren factor,
就剩达伦这一因素了
Jenny's husband.
珍妮老公
For any of this to work, we have to get him on the same page.
为了让这事成行,必须征得他同意
Why don't we invite them over for dinner? We could talk it over.
何不请他们来吃晚饭?可以好好谈谈
- Seriously? - Yeah.
- 说真的? - 当然
Okay.
行
thanks.
谢了
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Okay. Something wrong?
好的,出什么事了?
It's about something that happened before I even knew you.
是我还没认识你之前发生的事
What happened?
发生何事?
I guess I thought I could…
我想我本以为可以
put the whole thing behind me and move on with my life
把整件事抛诸脑后,继续我的生活
and forget that it ever happened.
就当从没发生过
Jen, you're starting to scare me here.
珍,你开始让我感到害怕了
I had a baby.
我生过一个孩子
After undergrad, before law school.
在大学毕业后,上法学院前
And I…
可我
I gave him up for adoption.
我把他送人领养了
Why are you telling me now?
何必现在告诉我?
The adoptive parents reached out.
养父母联♥系♥我了
He's almost ten,
他快10岁了
and he wants to meet us.
他想见见我们
Us, you and me?
我们?你和我?
Me and the biological father.
我和他亲生父亲
Who is it?
是谁?
Someone I know?
我认识的人?
It's Joe.
是乔
Kimbreau?
金布劳?
The rock star.
那个摇滚明星
Who's been to our house. Who…
来过我们家
I took a selfie with with the girls. That Joe.
我给他和女孩们合影的那个乔
He and his wife have invited us over to dinner
他们夫妻请我们去吃晚饭
to talk about how to handle all of this.
去谈如何处理这一切
Well, this…
这
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表