剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
Previously, on "Ordinary Joe"…
前情提要
Lucas is gonna need a blood transfusion.
卢卡斯将需要一次输血
and you are an ideal match.
你的配型最为合适
- Why, why would I be an ideal match? - You're his
- 为啥我配型合适? - 你是他
biological father.
亲生父亲
How long did it
你花了多长时间
take you to make these zipper pants?
做这些拉链裤?
- Maybe two days. - How fast could you make
- 也许两天 - 你能多快做完
three… dozen pairs?
三打裤子?
So we're on the same page.
这样我们就达成共识了
Did we just agree to adopt a kid?
我们刚同意领养孩子了吗?
Just so we're on the same page.
这样我们就达成共识了
♪ The story's unanswered until it's begun ♪
♪ 没开始之前,一切尚未可知 ♪
♪ For you ♪
♪ 为了你自己 ♪
♪ Soldier on, soldier on ♪
♪ 撑下去,撑下去 ♪
Out of all people in the world,
在茫茫人海中
Joe Kimbreau chose me.
乔·金布劳选了我
Real cool.
真酷
The adoption agency reached out.
领养机构联♥系♥我了
- Zeke wants to meet us. - All right.
- 泽克想见我们 - 好的
♪ How can you stand there? How do you dare ♪
♪ 你怎么还不走? 你怎么敢 ♪
- Hi. - Hi. I'm…
- 你好 - 你好,我是
I'm Joe.
我是乔
You can say… You can say anything.
说吧,但说无妨
I'm pregnant. It's Bobby's.
我怀孕了,是鲍比的
Atlanta, shoot.
亚特兰大,请讲
Oh, I'm still in the doghouse with Professor Holland
我还在受霍兰教授冷落
for missing that filing deadline,
因我错过上诉期限
but I think I can turn it around.
但我想可以扭转
I mean, it's too important not to.
我是说,非扭转不可
- Don't psych yourself out, okay? - Dad.
- 别自己吓自己,好吗? - 老爸
Yeah.
在
- Dad! - Someone sounds excited.
- 老爸! - 某人声如洪钟
What's going on?
怎么回事?
I don't know. Let me put you on speaker.
不知道,我开免提
The Adaptive Innovators Expo accepted our application.
“改良与创新”博览会接受了我们的申请
- What's that? - That's amazing. - It's the expo
- 那是什么鬼? - 是个博览会
for the disability community, Mom.
残疾人圈子的,老妈
- All the best new products are introduced there. - Wow.
那里汇集了所有最好的新产品
Which means we need to make a lot more zipper pants.
意味着我们需要做更多拉链裤
- Stat. - How many is a lot? - A lot.
- 立刻 - 更多是多少? - 很多
We don't need a bigger car. Aw, aw!
我们不需要更大的车
- My finger. - You know what? You need a bigger car.
- 手指 - 知道吗?要的
- Well, if we had gotten the nicer car seat… - We don't need a bigger car
- 要是有更棒的座椅 - 不需要更大的车
and we don't need a more expensive car seat, baby.
也不需要更贵的安全座椅,宝贝
Aren't cops supposed to know how to install these car seats?
警♥察♥不是该懂怎么装的吗?
I guess I was absent the day they taught that at the academy.
估计警校教的那天我翘课了
- Can you hire someone to do this properly? - No.
能雇人来干吗?
Yes, but that would cost money,
能,但要花钱
and Professor Penny Pincher over here wants to do it all on his own.
有个吝啬鬼想全靠自己摆平
Car seat, swaddles, cribs. It all adds up.
安全座椅,襁褓,婴儿床,统统要
Yeah, you smile but you're gonna be having the same argument in no time.
你就笑吧,但你很快会面对同样的争执
- Dude, stop. - Okay, enough forcing people to have babies.
- 伙计,够了 - 好啦,别再催人生孩子了
Seriously, Joe, I'm gonna need you to catch up 'cause my QB son,
真的,乔,早生贵子,因为我的小四分卫
- he's gonna need a wide receiver in Pop Warner just like… - Hey, Eric.
- 在单翼进攻阵型中要个外接手 - 埃里克
I think I'm gonna have to bail on watching the game tomorrow with you and Frank.
我想我明天不陪你和弗兰克看球了
What? No, it's the Giants.
什么?别闹,是巨人队
We celebrate together and we suffer together.
我们要与之同甘共苦
That was Jenny. She just invited us over tomorrow for the game.
是珍妮,她邀请我俩明天去看球
That'd be nice.
那太好了
I guess I'm gonna be watching the game with my son.
估计,我要陪儿子一起看球了
♪ Was it all or nothing at all, at all ♪
♪ 这究竟重要还是不重要 ♪
♪ I've been without you ♪
♪ 我已经失去你了 ♪
♪ I've been without… ♪
♪ 我已经失去 ♪
- Hey, Frank. - Oh, Jesus.
- 嗨,弗兰克 - 老天
- Hey, Amy. - Frank, wait.
- 嗨,艾米 - 弗兰克,等等
Look, I don't know how much Joe's told you.
不知乔告诉你多少
Yeah, I know something's going on with you two, but
嗯,我知道你俩有些不对劲,但
- I don't know the details, and I don't want to. - Look, Joe hasn't been home,
- 我不知道细节,也没兴趣 - 乔夜不归宿
right? He doesn't answer my calls. I just really need to talk to him.
对吧?他不接我电♥话♥,我得和他谈谈
Well, now is not really a great time because, you know,
现在,现在不是时候,因为,你懂的
he's in a creative bubble, and you know how he gets.
他有了创意小圈子,你知道怎么回事
Yeah, I know. I'm…
对,我明白,我
usually in that bubble with him.
通常在圈中陪他
- Please? - Yeah.
- 拜托了 - 好吧
Let me see what I can do.
看看我能做些什么
But just wait here, okay?
在此等候,行吗?
♪ Without you ♪
♪ 失去你了 ♪
Nice. All right, guys, take a minute, okay?
很好,伙计们,歇一会,好吗?
- What'd you think, buddy? - Great.
- 觉得怎样,伙计? - 赞
- Right? - Hey.
- 是吗? - 嗨
So what do you think? Do we have a single?
那么,你怎么想?单曲成形了吗?
Totally. That song rocks.
完全成了,那首歌♥很酷
- Thank you. - Hey, yeah. Great hook.
- 过奖了 - 没错,很棒的副歌♥
But you should play the chorus, like, two more times.
但你应该把副歌♥再多唱两遍
That's smart. This kid knows his stuff.
好点子,这孩子很懂行
And you could have really cool lighting effects, like lasers.
可以加点很酷的灯光效果,比如激光
Lasers?
激光?
That's perfect. I love it.
好棒,我喜欢
- Lasers? - Yes. - Lasers?
- 激光? - 对啊 - 激光?
Joe, can we…
乔,能不能
Hey, don't go anywhere, okay? We're gonna… we're gonna keep playing, all right?
嘿,别走开,我们,我们稍后继续,好吗?
- I don't understand. What happened to the barstool and acoustic tour? - I'm…
我不懂,高脚凳原声巡演怎么了?
calling an audible, okay? Scratch the whole stripped-down,
我变卦了行吗?取消所有纯粹
touchy-feely acoustic thing.
而露骨的所谓“原声”
All that work.
所有的努力
- The new songs are… - Downers.
- 那些新歌♥ - 很没劲
I want big. I want fun. I want…
我要隆重的,好玩的,我要
full band, arenas, light show.
整支乐队的竞技场灯光秀
We can't just magically build you a new stage
我们无法变出新舞台
- and rebook bigger venues. - Keep the theaters.
- 换更大的场地 - 保留舞美
- Add arenas. Do what you do. - Is this about you and Amy?
- 加竞技元素,做你该做的 - 事关你和艾米?
No. No, this is about my band.
不,它事关我的乐队
This is about being on the road with my music family,
事关和我的音乐家族一同巡演
okay?
懂了?
All right, you guys ready? Let's jump back in.
好了,歇够没?都回来吧
- You guys are gonna like this. - Hey, kid.
- 你们会喜欢的 - 孩子
Amy's outside. She wants to talk to you.
艾米来了,想谈谈
I told you I don't want to see her.
我说了不见
Okay.
行
All right, let's go. Two, three, four.
好了,咱们开始,2,3,4
普通人乔
第1季第11集 变卦
I've not done one thing.
我还是一成未变
You know, uh… yes, we have had coffee a couple times
知道吗?没错,我们喝过几次咖啡
and we went on a walk, but James and I are just friends, so…
也散过步,但詹姆斯和我只是朋友
Please, we saw you two at the tribute concert.
拜托,我们在致敬音乐会上都瞧见了
He is cute. Go for it.
他好可爱,争取一下
- He is cute. - Have dinner with him.
- 挺可爱 - 共进晚餐
Forget that. Have sex with him.
拉倒吧,直接上♥床♥
Okay, everybody. Calm down.
好了,各位,冷静点
Look, and you have to take down Chris's flag case.
听着,你也该取下克里斯的旗盒了
The, the pictures, all that stuff. If I can do it, you can.
照片和所有东西,我能做到,你也行
I'm not just gonna throw it all in a box.
我才不要封存起来
That's not what she's saying. Just
不是这意思,只是
put them some place where it's not the first thing
别摆在你每次进出
you see every time you walk in and out of the house.
家门都能一目了然的地方
It's been 20 years, Gwen. It's time to move on.
20年了,格温,是时候向前看了
- Hey, y'all. - Hi, Joe. - Hey, Joey.
- 大家好 - 你好啊,乔
Your mom's got something to tell you.
你妈有话对你说
you remember James Lamson? You know,
记得詹姆斯·蓝森吗?
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表