剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
瞧咱们
A couple of walking disasters, huh?
一对行走的灾星,是吧?
Okay.
好了
- Game face. - Game face.
- 严肃点 - 好的
I can
我能
control the tremors and you can slay the butterflies
抑制震颤,你能克服紧张
and if you throw up,
万一你吐了
it's an ugly rug anyway.
反正这地毯也不好看
I want my key back.
我想收回钥匙
Is this about the photoshoot with my family?
这是关于我拍全家福的事?
No.
不
Is this about Joe?
事关乔?
It's about me.
事关于我
Look, I don't like who I am when I'm with you.
听着,我不喜欢和你相处时的自己
This whole thing,
整件事
you, us?
你,咱们
I'm becoming someone that I don't want to be.
我成了我不想成为的人
It's over.
结束了
Just give me my key back, please.
把钥匙还我,谢谢
Amy, I'm sorry.
艾米,我很抱歉
I'm sorry that we don't get to spend as much time together as you'd like.
抱歉没能如你所愿,花更多时间相处
As we'd both like.
如我们所愿
Look,
瞧
we're good together.
我们是天作之合
You know it. And I know I wouldn't be here without you.
你懂的,没有你,我根本不会在这
I promise that as soon as this election is done, I'm out.
我保证这次选举一结束,我就抽身
I will get a divorce.
我会离婚的
Okay? No more hiding.
好吗?不再躲藏
No more secrets.
不再保密
Just you and me together,
就你和我一起
okay? Finally.
好吗?彻底地
If you want to get a divorce,
要是你想离婚
that is your decision.
就自己拿主意
I'm done.
我不奉陪
My key please.
钥匙,谢谢
Maybe we should just go.
也许我们该撤了
What?
怎么了?
That's him.
是他
That's our son.
我们儿子
Hey, bud.
嘿,伙计
Okay.
好了
How's that?
怎么样?
- Great. - Better? There we go. Okay.
- 很棒 - 好点没?这就行了,好的
Shoot, I forgot the s'mores in the car.
哎呀,烤棉花糖忘在车里了
- I'll be right back. - All right.
- 去去就来 - 好的
Okay.
行了
We're all set up for super star-gazing, buddy.
超级观星设置完毕,伙计
Meteors are space rocks, not stars.
流星是太空岩石,不是恒星
All right. Save the technicalities for
行,技术细节留到
when you work for NASA, smartass, okay?
你为宇航局工作时再说,好吗?
Dad?
老爸?
Yeah?
在
Did I ruin your life?
我毁了你的生活吗?
What?
什么?
Bud,
伙计
you are my life.
我为你而活
I know you dreamed of being a musician,
我知道你梦想当个音乐人
but you gave it up after college.
但大学毕业后放弃了
- Christopher... - It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do the math.
- 克里斯托弗 - 无需请火箭科学家计算
I know that's when I was born.
我就知道我在那时出生
Sometimes,
有时候
the most beautiful dreams are the ones that we have yet to dream.
最美的梦想是我们尚未梦想过的
And being your dad
而当你♥爸♥爸
is more beautiful than any dream I could've ever imagined.
是完全超乎我想象的美梦
I love you, Dad.
我爱你,老爸
Back at you, Starman.
彼此彼此,太空人
All right.
好了
Should we look at these stars?
我们能观星了吗?
Hi.
嗨
Appreciate you coming in on short notice.
感谢你匆忙赴约
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 没事 - 好
Waiter. Another Pappy 15 for my friend here please.
服务员,再来杯“派比15年”给我朋友
- And the check. - Yes, sir.
- 并买♥♥单 - 好的,先生
So what can I do for you, Congressman?
那么,有什么能效劳的,议员?
Bobby.
鲍比
There you go.
这就对了
I understand that you've been on desk duty
我知道你转了文职
since Wayne Coleman passed away.
自从韦恩·科尔曼去世
That can't be very exciting for someone as ambitious as you.
对你这种有志之士来说,不够刺♥激♥
You'd be surprised how exhilarating data entry can be.
你会惊讶于数据录入有多刺♥激♥
You're funny. That's good.
你真逗,很好
What would you say if I offered you a position on my security detail?
我请你担任我的安保人员,你说怎样?
I'd say that's...
我得说,那很
interesting.
吸引人
You wouldn't have to leave your job,
你不必辞职
okay? But it would get you off the bench.
好吗?但能离开板凳
And it would be good PR for me.
还能为我塑造好形象
And for the department.
对警局也是
Your drink, sir.
您的酒,先生
Thanks.
谢谢
And besides, I...
再说,我还
I still owe you one.
欠你情
Thanks.
多谢
Excellent.
太好了
Okay, seeing as you are
好吧,既然你成了
now a part of the team,
团队的现役成员
I have some
我有些
sensitive information I'd like to share with you.
机密信息要与你分享
My lips are sealed.
我守口如瓶
My wife,
我妻子
Regina,
瑞吉娜
she's a wonderful mother and partner.
她是一位好母亲和伴侣
We've been through a lot together.
我们一起经历了很多
I love her. But...
我爱她,但是
at this point,
在这一点上
our marriage is purely a political arrangement.
我们的婚姻完全是政♥治♥安排
There's someone else that I care
还有另一个人我很
deeply about and she cares deeply about me.
在乎,她也很在乎我
I need your help navigating some private meetings.
我要你帮忙,搞定一些幽会
Keep her out of the public eye.
让她远离公众视线
You okay with that?
你同意吗?
Just let me know who to look out for.
告诉我该关照谁就行
You know her already. She's my speech writer,
你认识她,我的撰稿人
Amy Kindelán.
艾米·金德兰
I'm going to get out of here because I want to get home
我要告辞了,我得赶回家
before it's lights out for the kids.
在孩子们熄灯前
Thanks, Joe.
谢了,乔
I knew I could trust you.
我信得过你
Hey.
嘿
- Joe. - Jenny.
- 乔 - 珍妮
It's late, what are you doing here?
这么晚,你来干嘛?
Seemed like the only way I could talk to you is show up to your work.
看来要和你说上话,只能等你来上班
You…
你
- avoiding my calls? - No, it's not you,
- 不接我电♥话♥? - 不,不是
it's just...
只是
It's been a day.
一天就这么过去了
Sorry, but this might make it more complicated.
抱歉,但这可能把事情搞复杂
Wayne Coleman,
韦恩·科尔曼
his sister
他妹妹
interned for Bobby Diaz.
为鲍比·迪亚兹实习
What?
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表