剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
更不用说我自己也流产过了
- I just had to say thank you. - No, thank you for sharing your story.
- 我只想说谢谢 - 不,谢谢你的坦率
I'm happy that I made a difference for you.
很高兴对你产生影响
It made a difference to a lot of people.
它影响到了许许多多人
Here. Check it out.
给,瞧瞧吧
It's my truth and I want you to...
这是真实的我,我想让
It's over a million views.
点阅率破百万
You're gonna be an internet meme.
你要成网红了
Whatever that means.
不管意味着什么
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢你
It means that they love you.
意味着他们喜欢你
Your speech was amazing.
你的演讲太棒了
- You didn't see my speech. - Hey.
- 你没看我演讲 - 嘿
Amy. Come on. Look,
艾米,拜托,听我说
I apologized last night. I…
我为昨晚道歉
I am so sorry that I was late. I had no idea there was gonna be an accident.
抱歉我迟到了,我没想到会出意外
But I was there the whole time.
但我从头到尾都在
And you,
而你
- you were brilliant. - I was nervous.
- 你表现出色 - 我很紧张
You had Bobby.
你有鲍比
- What does that mean? - Hey.
- 什么意思? - 嘿
- Nothing. - The head of the DNC just invited Amy
- 没事 - 民♥主♥党首脑刚邀请艾米
to dinner in Washington.
去华盛顿赴宴
We got to go, right now.
我们得走了,马上
Right now, right now? What's the rush?
立刻动身?急什么?
- Can it wait a day? - Contributions are pouring in.
- 能等一天吗? - 捐款不断涌入
I lined up some meet-and-greets with some high-ticket donors. I mean,
我安排了一些和金主的见面会,我是说
this is your coming-out party.
你入社交界的首秀
Everybody wants a spot on the Amy Kindelán dance card.
人人都想争当艾米·金德兰的“舞伴”
- Yeah. - Yeah?
- 行 - 行吗?
- Yeah. - Great. Okay. Time to move, people!
- 行 - 很好,该走了,大伙!
Tell the plaintiffs that's our final offer or we go to trial.
告诉原告这是最终提议,否则就等判决
Thank you.
谢谢
Give me five?
祝我好运?
You here for an encore?
你来加演一场?
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry I ruined your birthday party.
抱歉毁了你的生日派对
Ever since you told me the news, I have felt numb.
自从得知消息,我就六神无主
Like I'm watching my life from outside my body.
就像灵魂出窍不能自已
And it's not an excuse, but…
这不能作为借口,但
I just felt like I needed to come and explain to you why I acted like such a...
我只想来解释,为什么我表现得像个
Selfish ass?
自私的蠢货?
I was gonna say jerk, but… fair enough.
我本想说混♥蛋♥,不过,也没错
I get it. It's fine.
我明白了,没关系
If I found him,
如果我找到他了
would you want to know?
你想知道吗?
Okay.
好吧
Did you?
你真的
Find him?
找到了?
Zeke.
泽克
* 柳树小学2019届 *
Our son's name is Zeke.
我们儿子叫泽克
* 柳树小学2019届 *
* 柳树小学2019届 *
I know you didn't want to know, but now that we do,
我知道你不想知道,可既然知道了
I can't not go.
我就非去不可
I just... I just want to see him.
我只想见他一面
I just need to see the face of the kid that I'm gonna be…
我只要见这孩子一面,我会用
praying for, for the rest of my life.
我的余生为之祈祷
Do you want to come with me?
想和我一起去吗?
I mean, don't you want to see him too?
我是说,难道你不想见他?
You should leave.
你该走了
Jen, what's going on?
珍,怎么了?
Zeke.
泽克
His name is Zeke.
他名叫泽克
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
No.
不
So you don't think I should open it?
你觉得我不该打开?
You know the story of Pandora's box, right?
你知道潘多拉魔盒,对吧?
She released all the...
她释放了所有
- The misery and evil unto the world. - Yes, but
- 世间的苦难与邪恶 - 对,但是
the thing that most people don't remember is that
大多数人都不记得
the last thing out of that box
盒子里的最后一件东西
was hope.
是希望
You did what was best for you then.
当时那样做对你最好
You'll do what's best for you now.
如今这样做对你最好
I pick the music.
我挑音乐
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
♪ I don't even know your middle name ♪
♪ 我甚至不知你的中间名 ♪
- You look pretty busy. - Very.
- 你看起来很忙 - 非常忙
- Anything interesting? - Attorney-client privilege. I can't discuss it.
- 有什么乐子? - 律师-客户特权,无可奉告
Oh, my God, it's still here!
天呐,它还在
Benny's! Your favorite spot.
“贝妮家”,你最爱的地方
- We got to go. - We don't have time to dillydally.
- 该去坐坐 - 我们没时间磨蹭
No, let's just get up to Binghamton,
不,去宾厄姆顿
do what we came here to do, and go.
达成此行的目的就撤
Come on, Jenny. You can't drive to school without stopping here.
来吧,珍妮,不在这停车你就不能去学校
You forget, I know you.
别忘了,我了解你
You knew me for a short while a long time ago.
你很久以前对我略知一二
People change.
物是人非
My car, my rules. Remember?
我的车我做主,记住了?
Some of us are still the same.
我们中有人还是老样子
For someone who didn't want to stop, you crushed that burger.
不想停一下的人嚼碎了汉堡
I forgot how good these were.
我忘了它有多好吃
I forgot how messy you were.
我忘了你有多邋遢
Is it gone?
擦掉没?
Not quite.
还没有
Thanks.
谢了
Do you remember the time we went up to Woodstock?
记得那次去伍德斯托克?
- Oh, my God. - It's you!
- 我的天 - 是你们!
My favorite couple.
我最爱的情侣
Benny.
贝妮
- You went to Syracuse, right? - Good memory.
- 你们在雪城上学,对吧? - 好记性
What's it been?
多久没见了?
- About nine years? - Ten.
- 9年左右? - 10
The time flies.
时光飞逝
Look at you, getting all famous and coming back here.
瞧你们,功成名就回到这
Guess that rock and roll business pays well.
估计玩摇滚乐挺赚钱的
Glad to see you two got married after all.
有幸见你俩终成眷属
And you two must have the most beautiful children.
你俩一定有最漂亮的孩子
How many kids you got?
你们生了几个?
Two girls.
俩女孩
If you'll excuse me.
恕我失陪一下
Okay.
没事
You're coming with me, hotshot.
你跟我来,大红人
I want to take one of those selfies.
我想和你来几张自♥拍♥
- Yeah. - Grands are gonna love this. - Okay.
- 孙子们会喜欢的 - 行
- You lied, okay? - I did not.
- 你撒谎,对吧? - 没有
You accused me of not opening up and then you lied.
你指责我不坦诚,自己却撒谎
I didn't tell you about Atlanta because there was nothing to consider.
我没提亚特兰大的事,因为无需顾虑
- Okay. - Meanwhile, I had to hear about you overstepping at work
- 行 - 同时,我听说你工作越权
- from my dad. - I can handle your dad. What I can't handle
- 我爸说的 - 我能应付你♥爸♥,但应付不了
- is you being a hypocrite. - I didn't…
- 你个伪君子 - 我没有
- lie. - An omission is still a lie, am I right?
- 撒谎 - 隐瞒就是撒谎,没错吧?
This isn't about who's right or wrong,
这与谁对谁错无关
but I am curious, Jenny, why even if you were going to
但我很好奇,珍妮,为何你宁可
turn down the offer,
拒绝提议
you didn't share the good news with Joe. I mean, it's…
也不把好消息告诉乔,我是说那是
quite a prestigious grant.
很有名的奖学金
- I don't know. - Is it because Barrett got you the grant?
- 不知道 - 因为是巴雷特给的?
It was all the partners who offered me the scholarship.
全体合伙人给的奖学金
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表