剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
基本无法住人
What are we gonna do?
我们要干嘛?
Well,
这个嘛
same thing I always taught you to do, babe.
像我一直教你的那样,宝贝
We're just gonna play one note
只要一个音符
and then the next.
接一个地弹
*《降E大调奏鸣曲》*
Yeah, that's a good idea, Joey. There you go.
好主意,乔伊,这就对了
Oh, the place looks great, right?
这地方看起来不错,对吧?
Yeah.
没错
- Gwen. - Oh, hi.
- 格温 - 哦,你好
Gwen Kimbreau?
格温·金布劳?
Hello, James Lamson.
你好,詹姆斯·蓝森
Wasn't sure you'd remember me.
不确定你会记得我
You're a very difficult guy to forget.
你可是个很难忘记的家伙
Hey, Joe,
嗨,乔
so what happened?
到底怎么搞的?
City Conservatory extended a spot in 2011 and
音乐学院于2011年扩招一个名额
- never heard back. - Yeah. Yeah,
- 却再无回音 - 是的
music just wasn't my thing.
音乐实在非我所长
You know, I was meant to be a cop.
我注定要当警♥察♥
- Excuse me for a second. - Sure.
- 恕我失陪一下 - 好的
So he became a police officer.
所以他成为了警务人员
Worst nightmares realized?
最糟的噩梦实现了?
We're, uh… we're okay.
我们,呃,还行吧
- Thank you for coming. I have to get… - Gwen,
- 谢谢光临,我得去 - 格温
have dinner with me. Old times' sake?
一起吃晚饭吧,念在往日情分?
Can we make it, um, coffee?
能换成喝咖啡吗?
- We'll start with that. You have my number? - Yes.
- 由此开始,你有我电♥话♥? - 有
All right.
很好
Maybe this was a mistake.
也许这是个错误
You are Lucas' father.
你是卢卡斯父亲
Nothing is ever gonna change that.
这一点不会改变
This is…
这是
my friend, Joe, from college.
我朋友乔,大学同窗
I remember you from college reunion
我记得你去了同学会
- at the planetarium. - Yeah,
- 在天文馆 - 对
yeah, um, that's right.
对,没错
And it looks like you're a football fan, huh?
看来你是球迷,对吧?
- Go, Jints. - Yeah.
- 巨人队 - 是的
- Hi. So good to see you. - You too.
- 嗨,很高兴见到你 - 我也是
Uh, this is Ray, my husband,
这是雷,我老公
and our son, Lucas.
和我们儿子,卢卡斯
This is my mom, Gwen.
这是我妈,格温
- Hi. - Hi.
你好
Thank you for coming tonight, Lucas.
谢谢光临,卢卡斯
You know what, I… I saved you a spot right in the front row.
知道吗?我,我给你留了前排的位子
You're my VIP guest.
你是我的贵宾
- You want to come? - That'd be great.
- 想来吗? - 那太好了
It's right in front.
就在前面
Thank you.
谢谢
I know, okay? Lookit. There's your seat.
我知道,你坐这
- Just sit down. - Okay, babe. Okay.
- 快坐下 - 好的,宝贝,好的
Is this seat taken?
这座位有人吗?
James Lamson. Wha…
詹姆斯·蓝森,怎…
No, please, yes, go ahead.
不,是的,请坐
I wasn't sure if you'd remember me.
不确定你是否记得我
I tried to forget you.
我试过忘记你
Have dinner with me.
一起吃晚饭吧
I've waited ten years to hear you say those words.
我等了十年就为听你说这个
Maybe third time's a charm?
也许时来运转?
Hey, everyone, welcome. Welcome.
欢迎各位,欢迎
If I could just have your attention, uh, for a moment.
请允许我占用你们一点时间
First of all, thank you for being here. This is certainly gonna be
首先,谢谢光临,这绝对会是
a very, very special evening.
一个非常非常特别的夜晚
And, uh, we're here to honor my mom,
我们是来向我妈妈致敬的
Gwen Kimbreau, who started the PS27 Choir
格温·金布劳,创建PS27合唱团
20 years ago
有20年了
to honor and help students whose families were impacted
为的是,表彰和帮助那些受911事件
by the tragic events of 9/11.
影响的罹难家庭学生
It has since become a New York institution.
它早已成为纽约的福利机构
She helped me find my love of music,
她曾挖掘了我对音乐的热忱
and it literally saved my life.
彻底拯救了我
If there's any other former students here tonight
如果今晚还有其他
that she did the same for, please
曾受她启蒙的学生,请
feel free to stand and be recognized.
自行站起来示意
Well, what do you say? Why don't we thank her
大家怎么说?何不露两手
by showing her what we all learned? You guys ready?
我们学到的东西来感谢她?准备好没?
You ready, buddy?
你好了吗?
♪ Carole King's "WHERE YOU LEAD I WILL FOLLOW" ♪
♪ 卡洛尔·金《你所到之处,我必将追随》♪
♪ Loving you the way I do ♪
♪ 以我的方式爱你 ♪
♪ I know we're gonna make it through ♪
♪ 我知道我们会共渡难关 ♪
♪ And I would go ♪
♪ 哪怕要我 ♪
♪ To the ends of the earth ♪
♪ 走遍天涯海角 ♪
♪ 'Cause darling ♪
♪ 因为,亲爱的 ♪
♪ To me, that's what you're worth ♪
♪ 你值得我这么做 ♪
♪ Where you lead ♪
♪ 你所到之处 ♪
♪ I will follow ♪
♪ 我必将追随 ♪
♪ Anywhere ♪
♪ 无论你说 ♪
♪ That you tell me to ♪
♪ 身在何方 ♪
♪ If you need ♪
♪ 若你需要 ♪
♪ You need me to be with you ♪
♪ 要我前去陪你 ♪
♪ I will follow where you lead ♪
♪ 我便会随你而去 ♪
♪ If you're out on the road ♪
♪ 要是你时运不济 ♪
♪ Feeling lonely ♪
♪ 感到寂寞 ♪
♪ And so cold ♪
♪ 又心寒 ♪
♪ All you have to do is call my name ♪
♪ 你只需要呼唤我一声 ♪
♪ And I'll be there ♪
♪ 我会立即动身 ♪
You were right.
你是对的
I, uh, told my mom about Lucas, and she handled it like a pro.
我跟我妈说了卢卡斯的事,她处理得当
Well, I'm proud of you, and…
我为你骄傲,还有
I love you, Joe Kimbreau.
我爱你,乔·金布劳
♪ You need me to be with you ♪
♪ 要我前去陪你 ♪
♪ I will follow where you lead ♪
♪ 我便会随你而去 ♪
♪ I always wanted a real home ♪
♪ 我一直想要个真正的家 ♪
♪ With flowers on the windowsill ♪
♪ 窗台上摆满了鲜花 ♪
♪ But if you want to live in New York City ♪
♪ 但如果你想住到纽约来 ♪
♪ Honey, you know I will ♪
♪ 亲爱的,你知道我很愿意 ♪
♪ Yes, I will, yes, I will ♪
♪ 我愿意,我愿意 ♪
♪ You never know how it's all gonna turn out ♪
♪ 你永远无法预知后事如何 ♪
♪ But that's okay ♪
♪ 但没关系 ♪
♪ Just as long as we're together ♪
♪ 只要我们不离不弃 ♪
♪ We can find a way ♪
♪ 总会迎刃而解 ♪
♪ Where you lead ♪
♪ 你所到之处 ♪
♪ I will follow ♪
♪ 我必将追随 ♪
♪ Anywhere ♪
♪ 无论你说 ♪
♪ That you tell me to ♪
♪ 身在何方 ♪
♪ If you need ♪
♪ 若你需要 ♪
♪ You need me to be with you ♪
♪ 要我前去陪你 ♪
♪ I will follow ♪
♪ 我必将追随 ♪
♪ Where you lead, yeah, I will follow ♪
♪ 你所到之处,我必将追随 ♪
♪ Anywhere that you tell me to ♪
♪ 无论你说身在何方 ♪
♪ If you need ♪
♪ 若你需要 ♪
♪ You need me to be with you ♪
♪ 要我前去陪你 ♪
♪ I will follow where you lead ♪
♪ 我便会随你而去 ♪
- That was, uh… - Amazing?
- 那可真是 - 叹为观止?
I mean, that kid, he's, he's incredible.
我是说,那孩子,真是不可思议
Watching you two was…
瞧你俩真是
was something really special.
真是得天独厚
What?
干嘛?
Oh, man.
伙计
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表