剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
They call graduation a commencement because it's not the end,
毕业典礼又称“开端”,因为它并非终点
but the beginning of something new in your life.
而是你生命中的新起点
And I'm 22 minutes late to mine.
可我迟了22分钟开启新生
I want to revisit "The Road Not Taken"
我想要重提《未选择的路》
and tell you what I think it means today.
并告诉你们,今时今日我对它的理解
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood..."
“两条路在黄树林里分岔”
Robert Frost had it easy.
罗伯特·弗罗斯特说得轻巧
When he wandered off into the woods 100 years ago,
他100年前在林中游荡时
there were only two roads.
只有两条路
Now there's about a billion.
如今却有无数条
And I might've just bumped into a new one.
我可能刚撞上一条新的
You know when you meet someone and there's an instant connection?
你们知道会有一见钟情这种事吗?
I'm Joe. Majored in punctuality.
我是乔,主修守时
I'm Amy.
我是艾米
- Hi, Amy. - So, Joe,
- 你好,艾米 - 那么,乔
what makes someone late to their own graduation?
什么原因造成有人毕业典礼迟到?
I mean, just curious. I'm not judging.
我是说,纯属好奇,不做评判
I felt like I could tell Amy anything.
我觉得我能对艾米掏心掏肺
- And what is it that you wanna do? - I majored in music.
- 想好你的志向了? - 我修音乐
I'm gonna be the next Billy Joel.
我要成为下一个比利·乔尔
Okay.
好吧
- Guy can dream, right? - Yeah.
- 人要有梦想,对吧? - 对
Turns out Amy's a dreamer too.
原来艾米也是梦想家
She wants to run for office one day and change the world.
她想有朝一日竞选公职并改变世界
I know it sounds crazy, but in those few minutes,
我知道听着像疯话,但在那一刻
she may have changed mine.
她可能改变了我的想法
But then there's Jenny,
但还有珍妮
my best friend.
我的挚友
So my parents are getting me a place on the shore for the weekend,
所以我父母要在岸边给我找个地方度周末
and you are coming.
你也来吧
Okay,
好吧
sometimes more than just friends.
有时算是“朋友之上”
She's going to law school out of state,
她要去别的州读法学院
so
所以
who knows where things will go?
谁能预知后事如何?
Please
拜托了
come to the beach.
到湖滨来吧
I really
我真的
wanna talk.
有话要说
I'll text you after dinner with my family.
今晚家宴后,我给你发短♥信♥
Your loyalty to your family is very sweet
你对家人的忠诚无比贴心
and very frustrating.
也无比扫兴
Joey, come on! We gotta go!
乔伊,快来,我们该走了
Yes. My family.
对了,我的家人
Mom, Aunt Meg,
老妈,梅格婶婶
and my Uncle Frank.
还有我叔叔弗兰克
He's a cop. My dad was a cop,
他是警♥察♥,我爸也是警♥察♥
and Uncle Frank wants me in the family business.
弗兰克叔叔想要我延续家风
* 克里斯托弗·金布劳 *
* 1961.6.3 — 2001.9.11 *
and Uncle Frank wants me in the family business.
弗兰克叔叔想要我延续家风
* 克里斯托弗·金布劳 *
* 1961.6.3 — 2001.9.11 *
He's trying to guilt me into going into the police academy,
他想让我感到不去警校愧对家人
* 警号♥51621 - 纽约市警♥察♥局 *
* 警戒结束 *
* 2001.9.11 *
He's trying to guilt me into going into the police academy,
他想让我感到不去警校愧对家人
* 警号♥51621 - 纽约市警♥察♥局 *
* 警戒结束 *
* 2001.9.11 *
but I kind of want to give my music thing a shot.
但我还是想试试我的音乐梦
但我还是想试试我的音乐梦
but I kind of want to give my music thing a shot.
Please tell me that we're going to the beach with Jenny Banks.
请告诉我,咱们会和珍妮·班克斯去湖滨
- It's complicated. - No, no, look,
- 这很复杂 - 不,听着
hey, this is simple.
嘿,简单得很
And there's my best friend since kindergarten, Eric.
这是我的发小,埃里克
You both have been doing this...
你俩上大学以来
This back-and-forth dance ever since college, okay? It's time to...
就一直摇摆不定好吗?是时候
Who, who the hell is that?
那人到底是谁?
- We met in the thing. Her name's Amy. - Okay,
- 碰巧遇见的,她叫艾米 - 行
- did you ask her out, please? - What? No.
- 你约她出去了吗?拜托 - 啥?没有
- Why not? - Didn't really seem appropriate.
- 为什么? - 不恰当
- We were sort of graduating. - Joe, I'm worried about you, man.
- 我们快毕业了 - 乔,我担心你,哥们
I mean, going out into the world, graduating.
我是说,出去闯天下,毕业了
You are gonna start having to make decisions on your own.
你要开始有自己的主见了
- I make decisions. - Oh? Oh, really?
- 我有主见 - 哦?真的?
- Yeah. - Yeah? Who, who picked Syracuse, huh? Me.
- 对 - 谁选的雪城大学?我
Who picked our first apartment? Me.
谁选了第一间宿舍?我
Who said that we should be lifeguards at the
谁在高二时提议
community pool in 11th grade?
在社区泳池当救生员的?
Dude, you haven't made a decision since you were 13! Come on. You...
伙计,从13岁起,你就没做过主!拜托
I'm asking... No, no, no. You know what? I'm begging you.
我请你,不,知道吗?求你了
Please
请
go over there and talk to that girl Amy,
走过去,和那个艾米搭讪
or, or
或者
go the beach with Jenny.
和珍妮去湖滨
Alright,
行
- I'm going. - Wait.
- 我闪了 - 等等
So I've got three clear paths:
所以,我有三条明路可选
pursue Amy,
追求艾米
go to the beach with Jenny,
和珍妮去湖滨
or dinner with my family.
或者和家人共进晚餐
You ever get that feeling
你们可曾想过
that one choice
一个选择
could change your whole life?
会改变你一生?
Whichever way I go,
无论走哪条路
I'll still always wonder...
我还是会一直好奇
what if?
假如…?
* 十年后 *
what if?
假如…?
* 十年后 *
* 十年后 *
Last stop, last tour, last city,
城市巡演最后一站
* 十年后 *
give it more than you got, alright?
有付出才有收获,好吗?
give it more than you got, alright?
有付出才有收获,好吗?
Sexy mama.
性感辣妈
- I love you, Amy. - I love you, Joe.
- 我爱你,艾米 - 我爱你,乔
Good luck.
祝你好运
- Hey, Joe. - Hey, Russ.
- 嘿,乔 - 嘿,罗斯
We all set.
准备就绪
I'm good.
我行了
Love you, Uncle Frank.
爱你哟,弗兰克叔叔
* 琼斯海滩剧场 *
* 满座 *
* 琼斯海滩剧场 *
I just have one thing to say.
我只想说一句
It's good to be home!
回家真好!
♪ Open the floodgates. This time I'll convince you to run ♪
♪ 打开闸门,此刻我劝你快跑 ♪
♪ To wide-open spaces. From days of the wasted and young ♪
♪ 勇往直前,不再虚度青春 ♪
♪ So, darling, now, don't mess this up ♪
♪ 所以,亲爱的,别自乱阵脚 ♪
♪ The story's unanswered until it's begun ♪
♪ 没开始之前,一切尚未可知 ♪
♪ For you ♪
♪ 为了你自己 ♪
♪ Soldier on, soldier on ♪
♪ 撑下去,撑下去 ♪
♪ How can you stand there? How do you dare ♪
♪ 你怎么还不走? 你怎么敢 ♪
♪ Tell me you're stranded high up in the air ♪
♪ 对我说你在高空进退两难 ♪
* 梅菲尔德医院 *
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
* 梅菲尔德医院 *
* 梅菲尔德医院 *
* 夜班 *
* 梅菲尔德医院 *
* 夜班 *
* 梅菲尔德医院 *
Hey, buddy.
嘿,伙计
* 夜班 *
* 梅菲尔德医院 *
Just wanted to say good night. Why aren't you in bed?
只想道晚安,你怎么还不上♥床♥?
Just wanted to say good night. Why aren't you in bed?
只想道晚安,你怎么还不上♥床♥?
We were waiting for you. Mom's teaching me a new song.
我们在等你,老妈教我一首新歌♥
- Mom is? What song? - You want to guess?
- 妈妈教的,什么歌♥? - 猜猜看?
It's one of your favorites.
你的最爱之一
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表