剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
刚有同事发短♥信♥问
- if I'm at lunch with this Amy? - What is it?
- 我是否在和这个艾米吃饭? - 什么事?
Oh, no.
哦不
What? Don't…
干嘛?别
- don't say that. - Do you want to see?
- 别这么说 - 你想看吗?
Actually, no. I'm good.
实际上不用,我没事
Okay.
好吧
- I stand by my husband, Bobby. - Shut up.
- 我支持我丈夫鲍比 - 关掉
I believe this whole thing is the revenge of a woman scorned,
我相信皆因得罪那女人而遭报复
my husband's former staffer and mistress, Amy Kindelán.
我丈夫的前雇员兼情妇,艾米·金德兰
Oh, you're trending.
噢,你走红了
#homewreckeramy, #amyscorned, hashtag...
#小三艾米,#得罪了艾米,#…
Okay, that one's a little inappropriate.
这个有点不妥当
Bobby's got some diehard defenders.
鲍比有些死硬的捍卫者
I should have kept my feelings locked in a box.
我不该意气用事
This is what I get for doing the right thing.
我做正确的事就这下场
That is what justice looks like.
这就是正义的模样
That was amazing.
真是,太棒了
How many people do you think there was?
你觉得共有多少人?
I think it was a hell of a lot.
我想真♥他♥妈♥多
Hell of a lot of people to come together and say,
真♥他♥妈♥多人聚在一起说
"This will not stand."
“不能容忍♥”
Why is Amy allowed to say hell?
为什么允许艾米说脏话?
She's not.
她未经允许
Are we in trouble?
咱有麻烦了?
Of course not. We didn't do anything wrong.
当然不是,我们没犯错
Then why are they stopping us?
那为何拦我们?
- This is authoritarian. - Shh! - Mom said to raise our voices.
这是独♥裁♥,妈妈说要据理力争
Mi corazón, what your mother said is true,
亲爱的,你母亲所言非虚
but there are times, even when your feelings are justified,
可有时候,即使你觉得正当
that you put them in a box inside you.
也要把这感觉埋在心底
This is a box moment. You understand?
如同此刻,听懂了吗?
Mind coming with me, sir?
介意跟我走吗,先生?
- Is there a problem? - Someone set a Wendy's on fire down the block
- 有问题吗? - 有人沿街区放火烧了“温迪家”
and you fit the description.
你符合描述
We're gonna be bringing you in for questioning.
我们要带你去问话
Officer, I was at the protest with my family.
警官,我和家人一起去了抗♥议♥活动
Thousands can vouch for me.
数千人可为我担♥保♥
- I have my… - Hands! Hands,
- 我还有 - 手!
- Dad! - where I can see them. - Daddy! - Up against the car, right now.
- 爸,爸爸! - 靠车站好,立刻!
- Daddy. - He didn't do anything.
- 爸爸 - 他什么也没干
Alcoholic hepatitis.
酒精性肝炎
If you're uncle doesn't stop drinking,
要是你叔不戒酒
the outcome could be fatal.
后果可能很致命
I better wear a crash helmet when I deliver that news.
在我宣布消息时,最好戴安全帽
Well, the man needs a fresh start and nothing delivers
他要改过自新,没什么比
that sucker punch quite like a death sentence.
宣判死刑更像当头棒喝了
Listen, if you can get Frank to commit to sobriety,
听着,如果你能让弗兰克承诺戒酒
I could get him a spot at Ridge Garden Rehab Center.
我就安排他去“里奇花♥园♥戒疗所”
I'm on the board, and I don't want you to worry about the cost.
我是董事会成员,你不用担心花销
- I'm happy to foot the bill. - Thank you, but we cannot accept that.
- 我乐意买♥♥单 - 谢谢,但我们受之有愧
How long are you gonna be mad at me
你还要为十年前
for being a prick to you 10 years ago?
我扎你心而气多久?
Oh, I didn't realize you stopped.
我不知道你收手了
- Sorry. It's been a… It's been a long day. - No, no, no.
- 抱歉,真是漫长的一天 - 不
Don't, don't apologize. It's nice to see you shoot from the hip for once.
不用道歉,很高兴见你破例鲁莽一次
So you don't accept my help
所以你不要我援手
because I tried to buy you out of Jenny's life, right?
因为我曾想收买♥♥你滚出珍妮的生活,对吧?
- This seems like a trap. - No, no.
- 似乎是个陷阱 - 不
No, it's not.
并不是
I was afraid for my daughter back then,
我当时很担心我女儿
but everything you've done since everything you're doing,
但你一直以来做的每件事
so that Jenny can achieve her dream of becoming a lawyer,
都是为了让珍妮实现当律师的梦想
it's a… Just showed me I was wrong.
这就,证明我错了
And, once per decade,
十年一度
I stop being a prick for one day just to see if I can.
我可以有一天不扎人,请拭目以待
Thanks, Doug.
谢谢,道格
All right. Good.
行吧
Professor?
教授?
I wanted to apologize
我想为刚才的事
- for earlier. - Well, thank you.
- 道歉 - 嗯,谢了
The best apology is your phone on silent.
最好的道歉是手♥机♥静音
Of course.
当然
And I want you to know that I'm better
我想让你知道,我很出色
than what you saw today.
胜过你今日所见
I'm a working mom,
我是一位在职母亲
a long distance working mom, actually, and,
一位异地求学的在职母亲,实际上
you know, it's a lot to juggle, and I…
你知道,这很难兼顾,而我
I short circuited.
我短路了
Well, Ms. Banks, you are not the only
班克斯女士,你并非
working mother in this program or in this room.
本课程或这屋里唯一的在职母亲
It looks like you're doing the best you can,
看来你尽力了
but perhaps you should focus on parenting
但或许你该专心带娃
rather than falling short and making excuses.
而不是为做不到找借口
I'm not making excuses. I'm…
我不是在找借口,我
I'm saying that I can do both. I can be
我是说我能两者兼顾,能当好
- a mom and a lawyer. - Well, good.
- 母亲和律师 - 很好嘛
Then by now, I imagine you can summarize
那现在,我想你可以为我
the determination of voluntariness standards for me.
概括自愿性标准的裁定了
Okay.
得
Madeleine Albright said there's a special place in hell
玛德琳·奥布莱特说,地狱里有特殊刑场
for women who don't help other women.
为不帮女人的女人而设
Maddy and I both went to Columbia.
老玛和我都上哥伦比亚大学
One of us finished first in her class.
咱俩中有一人,先修完了她的课
Bobby, Bobby!
鲍比,鲍比!
Bobby!
鲍比!
Amy.
艾米
Joe chartered a flight for us.
乔为我们包了架班机
- Mom. - Come here.
- 妈妈 - 到这来
Oh, Mom.
呜,妈妈
Papi.
爸爸
Está bien mi corazón.
好了,亲爱的
Está bien.
没事了
I don't know why you keep insisting you were okay. I would have come sooner.
我不懂你为何坚称自己没事,我早该来的
- I can do my own dress. - I'm not talking about the dress.
- 我可以自己穿裙子 - 我没说裙子
I'm talking about how I had to hear it on the news
我说我从新闻中得知
that you got shot. You didn't call me.
你中枪,你没给我打电♥话♥
- You started sobbing… - Because every time I stop
- 你开始抽泣 - 因为每当我停下
I'm back at the shooting. I can hear it in my head, okay?
都会想起枪击,历历在目,好吗?
And I'm trying really hard
我在很努力地
to keep the feelings that I have about it inside a little box
把真感觉藏到我心底
so that I can be the person that everybody needs me to be.
以便成为大家要我成为的人
Siéntate.
坐下来
That thing your father told you about putting your feelings in a box,
你父亲告诉你要把真情埋在心底
we learned the hard way.
我们得到了惨痛教训
When you lock your feelings inside,
当你把真情埋进心底
the people who love you
那些爱你的人
are locked out.
也被拒之门外
I'm being harassed and I'm being stalked by reporters.
我被骚扰,被记者盯梢
Someone put my address out on the internet, Joe,
有人在网上公布我住址,乔
and my place was vandalized.
我家被蓄意破坏
Do you have a place that you can stay?
你还有地方住吗?
Yeah. I'll be fine. I just…
嗯,我会没事的,只是
Honestly,
老实讲
was it even worth all this,
这一切值得吗?
- turning Bobby in? - Yes.
- 告发鲍比? - 值得
Our relationship is more about Bobby than it is about us.
我们谈鲍比多过谈恋爱
I mean, if you really think about it, we barely know each other.
我是说,仔细想想,我们几乎素不相识
We need a reset.
咱们要重置
Consider this new day a new start.
把新的一天当作新起点
Yeah, it's something I learned about in therapy. Anyway...
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表