剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
This happens to a lot of women of your age and circumstance.
早上好
Good morning.
这应该发在社交网络上
This should be on Instagram.
我太喜欢了 很健康
Oh, this is so adorable. So healthy.
就像梦一样 完美的早餐
It... It's like a dream. The perfect breakfast.
是的 即使没有这些食物 这种风格也很好
Yes, if you can't have substance, style will do,
我想
I suppose.
各位怎么样
How we doing, everybody?
我变轻了
I lost weight!
你知道吗 我刚准备说
Y'know, I was meaning to say.
你为什么想减重 你并不胖
Why you trying to lose weight? You're not fat.
谢谢你 但我还是想更瘦一些
Thank you. But I'd... I'd still like to be thinner.
但为什么呢 我不明白
But why? I don't get it.
为什么大家都对这种事有如此执念
Why is everybody so obsessed with that kind of thing?
我想我们没有 本
I don't think we are, Ben. And...
如果你想找点共性
If you're looking for commonality,
我觉得我们都执着于比昨天的我们
I think we're all obsessed with being a little better
更好一点 不那么讨厌
than we were yesterday. A little less lousy,
不那么糟糕
a little less in the toilet.
我可能说得不对 但这不是生活的本质吗
I could be wrong, but isn't that the essence of life?
认清你面前的山坡
Identifying your hump
并努力地越过
and then hurling yourself over it.
跟你说过 她是个天才作家
Told you, she's, like, a gifted writer.
早上好 大家早上好
Good morning, good morning, everybody.
今天的流动餐车上有什么 不是我的
What fell off the chuckwagon? That's not me.
各位 听着 我知道我昨天在审判过程中
Uh... hey, guys, look, I know I came in a little rough
有点粗鲁 我道歉 好吗
to the dock yesterday and I apologize, okay?
如果我冒犯了你们中任何一位
And if I offended any of you
我可能冒犯了你们大部分人 对不起
and I probably offended most of you, sorry.
新的一天
New day, huh?
看起来有人拿到了他的药
Mm. Seems like someone got his meds back.
你知道吗 拉尔斯
You know what, Lars?
是的
I did.
谢谢关心
Thanks for caring.
你到底是谁
Who are you, really?
你是说 内心深处吗
You mean, like, deep down?
他看起来很眼熟 对吗 我好像见过你的脸
He does look familiar, right? Like, I've seen your face.
可能在头版新闻之类的
Probably on Dateline or something.
各位
People!
好了 今天的安排
All right! Today's schedule.
我们都要从挖土开始
We will all begin with a little dirt-digging.
下午
In the afternoon--
挖土是什么意思
What do you mean, dirt-digging?
土壤细菌有特殊的能力
Soil bacteria has special qualities.
可以抗焦虑 抗抑郁 可能甚至能抗癌
It can fight anxiety, depression, maybe even cancer.
我不是 我不是那么喜欢土壤或者细菌
I'm not... I'm not that big on dirt or bacteria.
算是新教的忌讳 我不想细说
It's kind of a Protestant thing. I don't wanna talk about it.
你对一切都有借口吗
You got an excuse for everything.
-我说 你对一切都 -不 还是听不清
- I said, you got an excuse-- - No! Still can't hear,
-你的嘴 -好了
- your mouths is... - okay.
-明白 -队友们
- I get it. - team...
我们肯定不是队友
Yeah, this is definitely not a team.
更像是队友的反义词
I mean, this is like the opposite of a team.
你需要什么吗
Something you need?
你告诉我 你焦虑时会在泳池打坐
Tell me, you pool sit when you're stressed.
你最近每天都来这里 怎么了
And you've been down here every day of late. What's wrong?
我收到了一些烦人的短♥信♥
I received some disturbing messages.
-威胁 -谁的威胁
- Threats. - Threats from who?
匿名的
Anonymous.
我们要报告吗
Should we report it?
向谁 警♥察♥吗 他们会做什么
To who? The police? What are they gonna do?
可能是任何人
It could be from anyone.
我上辈子并不是个好人
I wasn't a very nice person in my previous life.
如果那时候你认识我 你可能也会崩了我
You would've shot me too if you'd known me then.
不 不 我不会的
No. No, I wouldn't have.
不 你不会的
No. You wouldn't have.
你和黛利拉还好吗
You and Delilah okay?
她还是有点吃醋
She still gets a little jealous.
她必须克服这些 不是吗
She'll have to get over that, won't she?
这很难
It's difficult.
生活不就是这样吗 困难
That's what life is more than anything, difficult.
我们现在 以后一直
We are and we always will be
都深深地 密切地相连
profoundly and inextricably bound.
你不同意吗
Don't you agree?
去爱她 她就会感觉被爱
Love her. And she will feel loved.
该死 够了 我不干了
Fuck! That's it, I'm done.
挖坟对我的后背可没什么好处
Digging graves is not doing my back any favors.
你在说什么 他们已经为我们挖了一半
What are you talking about? They dug half of it for us
你甚至还没站起来过
and you haven't even stood up, yet.
我还是有帮助的 尽我所能
I am still helping and exerting myself.
我也没有问你的意见
Not that I've asked for your opinion.
感觉不错 不是吗
It feels good, doesn't it?
通过辛勤劳作来掏空身体
To exhaust the body with hard, hard work.
工业化以前的人不会感到抑郁
Pre-industrial man, he didn't get depressed
因为他们都忙着干活
because he was too busy working.
请大家在自己的土坑里躺下
Would you please lie down in your ditches?
我们花一生的时间来抗拒
We spend our lives avoiding the thought
一件确切无疑的事
of the one true guarantee.
那就是我们的时间有限
That our time here is limited.
我们惧怕死亡
We are terrified of death,
不是因为它的未知
not because it is unknown,
而是因为它强迫我们直面最深的悔恨
but because it forces us to confront our deepest regrets.
无论是
Be it...
我们说过的谎
lies we have told...
伤害过的人
people we have hurt...
职场失意 或是
professional failures or...
或者只是
or simply...
不圆♥满♥的一生
an unfulfilled life.
所以 我想让大家闭上眼睛
So, I want you all now to close your eyes.
想一想自己的人生 想一想过去
Think of your life, past.
想象你的身体
Imagine that your body,
已经回归地球母亲的怀抱
has returned to the Mother Earth,
你的灵魂已经自♥由♥
and that your soul has been set free.
而你所爱之人
And your loved ones...
所爱之人正围在你的身边
your loved ones are gathered around you.
马可尼家的成员们 你们还好吗
Marconis, we okay with this?
没事 你还好吗 妈妈
Yeah. You good, Mom?
我很好
I'm fine.
现在 回想所有你在意的事情
Now, think of all the things that matter to you.
那些使你全神贯注的事
The events that pre-occupy you.
那些你所着迷的 你所担心的
Everything that you're obsessed about. That you're worried about,
那些阻止你过上圆♥满♥
that is stopping you from having a full
优秀而又非凡的生活的事
and extraordinary, exceptional life.
回想你所在意的人际关系
Think of the relationships that matter to you.
那些会来哀悼你的人
The people who will mourn you.
你想让他们对你的人生说些什么
What do you want them to say about your life?
现在 在你生命的终点
Now... that it is over?
这种练习太荒唐了
You know, this exercise is ridiculous.
请躺下 弗朗西斯 仔细思考
Just lie down, Frances. Contemplate.
需要什么 要我怎么说
What is it gonna take? What do I have to say
才能从这个破坑里出来
to get out of the dirt hole?
你想听到的是如果我今天死了
You wanna hear that if I die today,
没人关心 没问题
nobody would care? Fine.
因为如果我今天真死了 确实没人关心
Because if I did die today, nobody would care.
因为我丢尽脸面 形单影只
Because I'm humiliated and I am alone
这只会更加糟糕
and it's only gonna get worse.
我还要告诉你 我早就预付了自己的葬礼
And you'll love this. I pre-paid my own funeral.
因为除了我没人会做 好了吧
Because nobody else is gonna do it, okay?
够不 这样可以了吗 我们能停了吗
Is that enough? Does that count? Can we stop now?
弗朗西斯 这里不只为你一个人
Frances, this isn't just about you.
你们现在有机会
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表