剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
我觉得你俩都有点追星的感觉
I think both of y'all are a little star-struck.
不 我其实 并不是会追星的人
Oh, no. I'm... I'm actually, not a star-struck person.
我以前在百老汇工作 所以我见过许多明星
I used to work on Broadway, so I've met stars,
真正的大明星
real stars.
我见过艾伦·卡明
I met Alan Cumming.
所以 我不追星
So, I'm not star-struck.
百老汇啊 你在那儿做什么工作
Wow, Broadway. What'd you do on Broadway?
我负责 服装
Oh, I did, um... wardrobe, um,
发型 妆造 道具 我其实
hair and make-up, props. I kinda actually...
我什么都负责
I did it all.
直到我有了我的女儿们
Yeah, till I had my girls.
我丈夫
And my husband,
他不想让我去工作了
he didn't want me to work anymore.
他赚的钱足够了
He made enough money...
所以 你懂的 他只是不想让
so, you know, he just... he didn't like the idea
保姆来带我们的孩子
of a nanny raising our kids.
那挺好的 起码你曾经陪着她们了
That's nice. At least you had that time with your kids.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
她们还是我的孩子
Well, they're still my kids.
尽管她们跟别人走了 但她们
Just because they're off with someone else, they're still...
还是我的孩子
they're still my kids.
我说什么了
What did I say?
你说了曾经 用的是过去时态 但
You... you said, had, past tense. But...
像是她有一段过去 但现在只剩下失态[时态]了
Seems like she... had a past and now it's tense.
那真的是值得骄傲的事情吗
Is that really something to be proud of?
这些该死的繁育者
These bloody breeders.
人口过剩是对这个星球最大的威胁
Biggest threat to the planet is overpopulation
而他们一直生育 也没有任何歉意
and they keep pumping them out without an apology.
你还单身真是个奇迹
It's incredible you're still single.
真疯狂
Crazy.
随便吧
Whatever.
你在逗我吗 你
Are you fucking kidding me? Are you--
不不不 过来
Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. Come here.
你还好吗
You all right? Hey?
-你没事吧 -我不知道
- You okay? - I don't know I...
深呼吸 深呼吸 吸气
Just take deep breaths. Deep breaths. In and...
-好了 -天哪
- Oh, good. - Oh God!
发生什么了
What happened?
我不知道 你
I don't know. Ah... you...
你在睡觉 开始打呼噜
you were sleeping, you were snoring
然后突然间
and then all of a sudden,
你 你就噎住了 那真是
you... you were choking. It was...
太诡异了
so weird.
我不明白怎么突然就
I don't understand how you just...
就窒息了
...just start choking.
我也不知道 你有什么疾病吗
I don't know. Do you have a medical condition?
没有啊
No.
据我所知没有
Not that I know of, I don't...
-那可真吓人 -那是什么
- Oh, that was scary. - Oh, what is that?
什么
What?
-那是一颗葡萄吗 -不 我不
- Is that a grape? - No. No, I don't...
那是
Is that...
-不要 你干什么 -我不这么认为
- Don't! What are you doing? - I don't... I don't think so.
别
Keep...
该死的
Damn it.
这的确是一颗葡萄
It is a grape.
这葡萄是怎么进我的
How did it a grape get in my...
我也不清楚
I don't know. Yeah.
你刚是把一颗葡萄塞我嘴里了吗
Did you put a grape into my mouth?
-没有 你在说... -我的天呐
- No. What are you... - Oh, my God!
我...没有
I... no...
你是不是扔了颗葡萄到我嘴里
Did you throw a grape into mouth?
我知道 我朝你嘴里扔了颗葡萄
I know, I tossed the grape in your mouth
但那是个意外好吗 你睡得正香我只是...
but it was an accident, okay? You were snoring and I just...
我只是想叫醒你
you know, I just wanted to wake you up.
还有...
And...
-我很抱歉 -你差点杀了我
- I'm sorry. - You could've killed me.
我可以随便扔上一整天
I could take that shot all day long
恰好扔进你嘴里的概率实在是...
and the odds of it going in are like...
-你想吃葡萄吗 -什么
- Do you want a grape? - What?
我不想吃葡萄 我是不会...
I do not want a grape. I'm not gonna...
你不要...
Don't you...
你感觉怎么样
How do you like it?
谁是保罗
Who's Paul?
谁啊
Who's what?
保罗 你刚...
Paul. You were...
你刚刚睡着的时候
You were saying his name, Paul,
-喊的名字 保罗 -不 我没有
- when you were sleeping. - No, I wasn't.
-你确定吗 -我没有
- You sure? -No, I wasn't.
懂了
Got it.
所以说他是谁
So who is he?
我不知道 但我可以坦白的说
I don't know. I can honestly say,
虽然我不知道保罗是谁 但是我知道
I don't know who Paul is, but I do know
这些都不关你什么事
that it's none of your business.
那是什么事呢
Well, which is it?
保罗·德拉布尔
Paul Drabble. Uh...
是我在网上认识的
Is a man I met...
一个男的 一个让我坠入网恋的男人
online, a man I fell in love with online.
一个不管是线上还是线下都
A man who did not fall in love with me,
没有爱上我的男人
either online or offline.
号♥称来自于...
Allegedly from...
加拿大 假装有个孩子
Canada, who had a fake child,
假装孩子得了病
that got a fake illness...
然后他说服我...
and then he convinced me to...
给他...一大笔钱
send him... quite a bit of real money.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我是说 你懂的 又不是
I mean, you know, it's not like
我只能网恋了 一直都有男的...
I had to date online. I get asked out by men...
在约我 并且有多方消息说
all the time. There's multiple sources that say
我...我床上功夫了得 甚至是热情四射
I'm-- I'm very good in bed, even enthusiastic.
你不必谈论这个话题
Well, you don't have to talk about this
要是你感觉不舒服的话
if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
不会让我不舒服 你会感觉不舒服吗
Doesn't make me uncomfortable. Does it make you uncomfortable?
嗯 有一点
Yeah, a little.
一部分的我会觉得还是值得的
There's a part of me that thinks it was worth it.
六个月的爱情 以及那种陪伴
You know, six months of love and... companionship.
我不知道 半年时间 那种感觉...
I don't know, half a year of that, feeling like that...
也不算太糟对吗
Not a bad deal. Right?
或许你能把这段经历写进你的书里
Maybe you could put it in one of your books.
会是个很好的故事 不是吗
It'll make a good story, no?
嗯 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我猜你从来没看过我的书
I take it you've never read me.
是的 你知道吗
Well, uh, yeah. You know what?
我读过一小个片段
I read a snippet.
-片段 -昨天
- Snippet. - Yesterday.
当我在这棵大树后面尿尿的时候
When I was taking a piss on this massive tree,
发现了一篇关于你《跳动的心脏》的文章
found an article all about your Beating Heart.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不是叫这个名字吗 跳动的...
Isn't that what it's called? The Beating...
-《跳动的心脏》 -不是
- The Beating Heart? - No!
-是的 -不是
- It was. - No.
-他们是这么说的 -不 不是的
- The... That's what they said. - No, it's not.
不可能...不是的 不会是的
It can't... No, because it can't be
因为它还没...
because it's not...
它还没出版
It's not published yet.
这本书还处于原稿的阶段
And so it's still in manuscript format.
我知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
或许是有人拿到了泄露副本稿或之类的
Maybe the guy got a leaked copy or something.
换我肯定会很高兴
I'd be stoked, actually.
说明他真的非常想要读这本书 不是吗
It means he really wanted to read it, right?
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表