剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
Fuck, this isn't one of those places, is it?
等等 什么 你...
Wait, what? What do you...
你什么意思
What do you mean by that?
天涯孤客 反正后半辈子就这么过了
Lifelong bachelor. Rest of my life, anyway.
我得完事儿去了 好吗
So, I gotta go finish here, okay?
我还没抖那最后一下呢
I... I didn't even get to the shake.
很高兴见到你 香奈儿
Nice to meet you, Chanelle.
好吧
Yeah.
就在这边
Right this way.
这...
This...
这就是天堂
this is Heaven.
欢迎来到静心居
Welcome to Tranquillum.
弗朗西丝 你的健康之旅开始了
Your wellness journey has begun, Frances.
我最近感觉非常不舒服
You know, I have been feeling rather unwell lately.
我知道
Yes, I know you have.
这会是最好的事
This is going to be the best thing.
我有预感
I just know it.
这必须是
It has to be.
我们会让你好起来的 弗朗西丝
We'll get you well, Frances.
我们会让你
We'll get you feeling as well as you've ever felt
恢复最佳状态
in your whole life.
好
Yeah.
天...
God...
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我从门外进来的
I came in through the door.
我是玛莎
I'm Masha.
你就是玛莎
You're her.
你怎么哭了 弗朗西丝
Why are you crying, Frances?
不过就是...
You know. Just a little bit of...
..."我的事业要完蛋了"之类的
..."my career is over" kind of thing,
外加更年期 感情生活也不顺
bit of menopause, you know, mix in a little bad relationship
还有点羞愧
and a dash of crippling shame.
我们会让你好起来的
We're gonna get you well.
我都想着不来了
You know, uh, I almost didn't come.
然后 等我到这的时候...
And then, when I did get here...
我真的想过离开这
I really thought about leaving.
几乎所有来这的人 都有过不来的念头
Nearly everyone here almost didn't come.
他们感觉到来这里需要勇气
They sense it's going to take courage.
而且...
And it'll be...
有时会有点不太愉快
sometimes unpleasant.
我再跟你说点别的
And I'll tell you something else.
来这里的人 大多数
The people who come here, most of them,
过得都不错 甚至是无忧无虑
they have fairly good lives. Comfortable, even.
他们是为感受痛苦而来
They come for the suffering.
我不想痛苦
I don't want to suffer.
你已经在痛苦了
You're already suffering.
不会吧 他妈怎么回事
No. What the hell?
好了
Yup, all right.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
佐伊为什么住另一个房♥间
Why is Zoe in another room?
因为这是间双人房♥ 亲爱的
Because the rooms are double occupancy, darling.
她喜欢有自己的空间 你不懂吗
She loves having her own room, you kidding?
这是她跟你说的吗
Did she tell you that?
哪个二十岁的孩子
Well, what 20‐year‐old doesn't want to get away
不想逃离父母的魔掌呢 -也许 就是我们的...
from her parents? ‐ Perhaps, our...
孩子
20‐year‐old.
也许 就在这一个周末... 想跟我们一起住
Perhaps, on this weekend... of all weekends.
坚持住 亲爱的 好吗
Just ride it out, sweetheart. Yeah.
我想迎新会之前
I thought I might hit the hot springs
去泡泡温泉 一起吗
before orientation. Join me?
你去吧 亲爱的 我去跑个步
You go, honey. I think I'll go for a run.
没 我还没看到她
No, I haven't met her yet.
正式迎新会在今晚
The official orientation is this evening.
不过肯定很糟糕...
But it's fucked up...
我已经猜到了
that I can already tell.
我明天再联♥系♥你
I'll ring you again tomorrow.
你好
Hello?
拉斯
Lars?
已经不记得我的声音了吗 -你在哪
‐ Forget my voice already? - Where are you?
我在一个超烂的水疗中心
I'm at some fucked‐up spa thing.
又去
Again?
好吧
Cool.
这是为了工作 -好吧
It's for work. ‐ Yeah, okay.
我会失联十天
I'm just gonna be off‐grid for 10 days,
跟你说下 以防万一...
I wanted you to know. Just in case...
我也不知道... -拉斯 不管你去哪
I don't know... ‐ Lars, where you go,
都跟我没关系了 不是吗
that's no longer any of my business. Is it?
好吧
All right.
这个... -祝你这十天玩得高兴
Well... ‐ Enjoy your 10 days.
雷
Ray.
这里规矩一大堆
So many rules here,
我还以为偷听肯定也是不允许的呢
I would've thought eavesdropping must be on the list.
等下 你怎么还拿着手♥机♥
Wait, how do you still have a phone?
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
是啊 是啊 你只有...
Right, right. You just have a...
你只有一块手表 一个耳机和...
you just have a watch and an earpiece and...
拉斯·李
Lars Lee.
佐伊·马可尼
Zoe Marconi.
你为什么要来静心居呢
And what brings a Zoe Marconi to Tranquillum?
我... 我爸妈带我来的
My pare... My parents.
那你为什么会来这呢
Yeah, what brings a Lars Lee?
又为什么觉得这里烂透了
And why do you think this place is fucked up?
这种都很烂 不是吗
Well, they all are, aren't they?
"健康静修"
"Wellness retreats,"
不过是又一种
just another construct to separate rich people
骗富人钱的办法
from their money.
让他们在这个过程中 自我感觉良好
Get them to feel good about themselves in the process.
完全是胡扯
It's such utter crap.
可你还是来花钱了
And yet here you are, spending your money.
让你自己感觉良好
Feeling good about yourself.
咱俩不做朋友可惜了
Wow. You and I could actually be friends.
那雷怎么想呢
And how would, Ray feel about that?
宝贝 还是我
Hey, honey, hi. Uh, it's me again.
再给你发个消息
Just leaving you another message.
我会失联几天
Look, I'm going to be off the grid for a few days.
我在参加健康静修
I'm at a wellness retreat.
总之 这几天你都联♥系♥不上我了
Anyway, I'm gonna be unreachable.
虽然你也不在乎
Not that you care.
对不起...
Sorry...
我爱你 就是 我会...
I love you. It's, you know, I'll...
爱你 就这样
Yeah, love you. Okay.
托尼 我要把你的手♥机♥收走了
Tony. I'll need to take your phone now.
好吧 我就是给我女儿留个言
Yeah, I was just leaving a message for my daughter.
明白 但我们有规定 所以...
Got it. But we have rules, so...
手♥机♥给我吧 -行吧 听着
the phone, please? ‐ Yeah, look.
我觉得我不该待在这
I don't think I'm really supposed to be here.
这真的是碰巧
I mean, the whole thing was kind of random.
我今天过得很糟糕
I was having a terrible fucking day,
我搜了下"水疗" 为了节省时间
and I Googled "spa." And then to save a little time,
我输入了"最贵" 你们这地方就跳出来了
I typed in "most expensive" and your place popped up,
但我到这之后...
but now that I'm here...
我们这不相信什么"碰巧"
We don't really believe in "random" here.
请把手♥机♥给我
The phone, please.
托尼 谢谢
Thank you, Tony.
这肯定对我俩有帮助
This is going to be really good for us.
我有预感哦
I can feel it.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
现在确实感觉很好
Yeah, this definitely feels real good right now.
这种矿泉浴挺
I think these mineral baths are,
"疗人"还是"撩人" 有这词吗
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表