剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
She said it would open our minds up.
我眼界已经够开的了
My mind's open enough.
我见过药物对我妹妹的影响
I saw what drugs did to my sister.
她吃的不是费洛赛宾
She wasn't on psychedelics.
某些药物...
You know, some drugs...
是好的
are, are good, you know.
在适合的环境下
Like, in the right environment,
他们能 能对人有帮助
they can really help-- help people.
我在想 我今天是不是犯法了
Just trying to think. Did I break the law today?
费洛赛宾 可♥卡♥因♥
Psilocybin, cocaine,
氧考酮 就好像
oxycontin, it's like the--
贝蒂·福特诊所的反转版
like the Betty Ford clinic in reverse.
这个女人是在玩火
This woman's playing with fire.
我不想显得不知感恩她给我们的折扣
I don't wanna seem ungrateful for the discount,
但是不了 谢谢 对吧
but no thank you. Right?
这床单太舒服了
Oh, these sheets feel so good.
什么
What?
摸起来好舒服
They're really cool on my skin.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没生病
I'm not sick.
-你感觉怎么样 -好
- So, uh, how do you feel? - Good.
实际上 非常好
Actually, really good.
那么你想留下
So, you wanna stay? Hmm?
我只是 我只是
I just-- I just--
我只想摸摸你
I just I wanna feel your skin.
真的吗
Really?
天啊
Oh, man.
天啊
God...
尧...
Yao...
未知号♥码
未知号♥码
就是他们
That was them.
那些威胁我的人
Whoever is threatening me.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是知道
I just do.
我感觉他们就在静修村
And I feel like they're here at Tranquillum.
好像他们在看着我们
Like they're watching us.
-谁在看着我们 -我不知道
- Who's watching us? - I don't know.
可能是我把这些带入了我们的生活
Maybe I brought this into our life,
这个人 这种黑暗
this person, this darkness.
可能我把他们带入也是有原因的
Maybe I brought it in for a reason.
你是说是客人中的一位吗
Are you saying it's one of the guests?
我排除不了任何人
I can't rule it out.
可能是你
Maybe it's you.
绝对不会
Never.
但是 你知道的 你告诉他们被下药了
But, you know, you telling that they're being dosed,
-我觉得风险很大 我 -我没告诉他们一切
- I think it's a huge risk and I-- - I didn't tell them everything.
你告诉他们够多了
You told them enough.
只要他们中一个人 一个人 报了警
All it takes is for one of them, one, to go to the police--
很多健康机构
Dozens of wellness institutes
都这么做的 你知道的
are doing this, you know that.
-经过同意的 -是的 我们有
- With consent. - Yes, and we have it.
我告诉他们了
I told them.
他们选择留下来
They chose to stay.
这是推定同意
It's constructive consent.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
出去散步了
Went out for a walk.
你碰见玛莎了吗
You run into Masha?
她怎么样了
How is she?
她其实有点震惊
She's actually a bit shaken up...
因为山羊和
between the goat and...
山羊和什么
The goat and what?
和威胁
And the threats.
不会是你发的 对吧
They wouldn't be coming from you, would they?
我为什么会想威胁玛莎
Why would I wanna threaten Masha?
她是最好的
She's the fucking greatest.
我没必要告诉你这些 对吧
I don't have to tell you that, do I?
好吧 好吧
All right. Okay. Um...
放轻松
Just relax.
你今晚可以睡在沙发上
You can sleep on the couch tonight.
我没听到你起床
I didn't hear you get up.
是啊 你知道
Yeah. Well, you know...
昨晚是这六年来
I slept without my CPAP
我第一次不用呼吸机睡觉
for the first time in six years last night.
我没想到还有可能会变成这样
I didn't even know that was possible.
-那真好 -是的
- That's wonderful. - Yeah.
有趣的晚上
Interesting evening.
当然是的
Sure was.
我有点出离自我了
I came a little outside myself.
那很好
It was nice.
你坦露了一些自我...
You emerged a little yourself...
在饭前祷告时
saying grace.
那是因为药的作用
It was the drugs.
-亲爱的 -什么
- Honey. - What?
你什么也做不了
There was nothing you could've done.
你好
Hey, hi. Um...
这里面有药吗 因为我想要
Are there drugs in here? Because I want them.
玛莎正在评估你的协议
Masha's currently evaluating your protocol.
-所以是不能吗 -我能
- So is that a no? - Can I, uh...
我能郑重地说一些事吗
Can I say something for the record?
我对毒品是零容忍♥的
I have zero tolerance for drugs.
我是个中学老师
I'm a high-school teacher,
告诉你们 我见过其坏处 但是
I've seen the ravages, I can tell you. But, uh...
我接受这个
I'm open to this.
昨晚 我
Uh, last night, I, uh...
我 我 我绝不是因为杀一只山羊而开心
I'm-- I'm-- I'm-- I'm not at all happy about slaughtering a goat,
别误会 但是
don't get me wrong, but, um,
在过去的三年里 我感觉
for the last three years, I've been feeling...
在情感上十分迟钝 昨晚
emotionally constipated in a way, and-- and last night,
我 我变得开窍了一点
I-- I came uncorked a little.
所以 不管这是什么
So, whatever this is,
把马可尼家的大人们算进去
count the Marconi adults in.
敬新的蒂莫西·利里
Here's to the new Timothy Leary.
好了 我们开始今天的行程
All right. Let's go through today's schedule.
卡梅尔 今天是你和玛莎的一对一日
Carmel, you have your day with Masha, your one-on-one.
好
Okay.
其他所有人 格洛里会带领
For everyone else, Glory will be leading
大家去低热汗穴 想要
the temazcal for anyone who thinks...
你好
Hi.
-你 你还好吗 -还无法下定论
- You-- you okay? - Verdict's still out.
不知道我怎么会以为喝掉行李箱里大部分蒂托酒
Not exactly sure how I thought I was gonna teach Masha a lesson
就能给玛莎上一课 但是
by drinking most of my trunk Tito's, but...
在现在这种炎热下 看起来是个不错的主意
In the heat of the moment, it seemed like a fine idea.
所以 你能接受这个 是吗
Hey. So, you're okay with this, right?
这种 下药的行为
This-- this drugging?
我当然不支持未经同意的下药
I certainly don't agree with the lack of consent.
但是 我们大部分人过来
But, I mean, most of us came here
孤注一掷 寻求出路
searching for desperate measures.
看看你
And I mean, look at you.
什么我 我什么 我怎么了
What me? Me what? What about me?
孩子
Oh, boy.
当你刚来时 你
When you arrived, you were...
完全是个混♥蛋♥
kind of a complete jackass.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我看着你变成了
And I have witnessed you becoming...
没那么完全的混♥蛋♥
less complete in that area.
所以我觉得
So my vote is,
试试那个东西吧 然后...
give this thing a shot, you know? And...
开启一扇新的大门
open up a new door.
有的门注定是要关着的
Some doors are meant to stay closed.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
懂 可能会是一团糟
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表