剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
You now have the chance...
有权力
and you have the choice...
回归并重新发现自我
to come back and reinvent yourself.
当你们听到铃♥声♥
When you hear the sound of the chimes,
我邀请你们
I invite you...
重获新生
to rebirth yourself...
离开土地 回归自己的新生活
out of the Earth and into your new life.
-这真有趣 -你能坦率点吗 拜托
- That was interesting. - Could you just be open, please?
好的
Okay.
好了 接下来的安排是下午去远足
All right! Next up is the hike this afternoon.
我不觉得我能去远足
Yeah, I... I don't think I'm up for a hike.
没关系 这不强制 但我们强烈推荐
Of course. It's not mandatory, though highly recommended.
我们可以给你安排针灸
We can schedule you for some acupuncture,
-这对你的背部有好处 -那太棒了
- maybe, it'll help with your back. - Oh, that would be lovely.
杰西卡 现在你要去和玛莎会面
Jessica, your session with Masha is now.
-这是强制的吗 -是 是的
- Is that mandatory? - Yes. Yes, it is.
这真的太了不起了
This is absolutely incredible.
我之前曾经去过北♥京♥的针灸屋
You know, I toured the Acupuncture Houses, uh, in Beijing.
为了我的一本书做些调查
I was doing some research for one of my books.
-你们去过吗 -露露哪都去过
- But have you been? - Oh, Lulu's been everywhere.
-是吗 -我是在俄勒冈接受培训的
- Oh. - I trained in Oregon.
百会穴
The Bai Hui point.
人体所有的阳气都交会于此
It's where all energies converge.
-我说的对吗 -对
- Is that right? - That's right.
尽量不要动 弗朗西斯
Try to keep still, Frances.
我感觉到了
Oh. I felt that.
是的 我只是采些血
Yeah, I'm just taking some blood.
为什么
Oh. Why?
检测血糖
For your blood sugar.
好的 但是
Ah. Okay. Well,
下次在你插♥进♥我的脂肪组织前先说一声
next time maybe give me a heads-up before you shiv my lipids.
-好吗 -行 好包袱
- Okay. - Okay, good one.
你真有趣 我喜欢你
You're funny. I like you.
我可不这么觉得
Well... that makes one of us.
我能问你们一个问题吗
Can I ask you two a question?
当然
Mm-hmm, of course.
玛莎是疯了还是真的很厉害
I mean, is Masha crazy or is she the real deal?
玛莎
Masha?
玛莎是他们之中最真实的 百分百是
Masha is the realest of them all. Hundred percent.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
我以为这是我们的一对一 但我也可以...
Oh, I thought we had our one-on-one, but I can come--
不是 我是说你为什么来静修村
Oh, no. Why are you at Tranquillum?
你希望获得什么
What are you hoping to gain?
首先是转变
Transformation, for one thing.
我很想 弥补破碎的事物
I'm really... interested in fixing what's broken,
-你理解吗 -那破碎的是什么呢
- you know? - And what would that be?
你很紧张
You are very nervous.
是的
Yeah, I am.
你没有理由紧张
There is no reason to be.
告诉我
Tell me.
现在让你尤为紧张的是什么
What is particularly making you anxious right now?
你
You.
你非常聪明
You're, like, super smart
直觉很准
and intuitive.
另外你还非常性感
And very fucking hot, by the way.
抱歉 但确实是 我
I'm sorry, but you are, and I'm, uh...
我没意见 我很好
I'm okay. I'm fine. Um...
我不介意人们只看
And I'm okay with people looking at me
我的外在 我基本上
on the outside, you know, I've basically
就是吃这碗饭的 但是
cultivated that but,
被人从内部审视 也就是
being seen on the inside, which...
你给我的印象是非常擅长这一点
you strike me as very... capable of, um,
-这让我 -你来到这里时就充满恐惧
- it just makes me... - You came here afraid.
你在得知我的存在前就很恐惧
You were afraid before you knew of my existence.
当我
When I was, uh...
躺在坑里
lying in that ditch,
你知道
you know, um,
想象我自己的死亡时
imagining my own death,
我想到的是评论
I thought about comments.
不是我家人的
Not my family.
评论
Comments.
说真是可惜
Saying how tragic it was that someone so...
一条年轻
young and...
漂亮的
pretty...
生命就这样逝去了
died like that.
有那么一瞬间 这让我感觉好一点了
And for a second, it made me feel better.
只有短短一瞬
For a second.
然后我意识到
Then I realized
我的图享账号♥一周后就会被删掉
my Instagram account would be deleted a week later
然后大家都会逐渐把我忘记
and everyone would move on, forget about me.
你想让你的生命 变得更重要
You want your life... to be important,
更有意义
to mean something.
是的
Yeah.
但那不是你来这里真正的理由
But that's not what you really came here for.
不是吗
Um, it's not?
他为什么不再爱你了
Why doesn't he love you anymore?
我不知道
I don't know.
这太不公平了
It's unfair.
最大容量
真迷人
Attractive.
你不介意的话 我在保持社交距离
If you don't mind, I'm social distancing.
我的确介意
Actually, I do mind.
那好吧 我痛经了
Well, then fine. I have my cramps.
你不能同时有痛经和潮热两种症状
You can't have both cramps and hot flashes...
我觉得
I don't think.
我的确可以 拜拜了您
For you, I can. So bye-bye.
-你知道吗 女士 -又开始了
- You know what, lady? - Here we go.
我来这个开心农场的原因之一
One of the reasons I came to this funny farm,
是因为我成人以来大家都一直让我
my entire adult life people have been telling me
滚开
to fuck off.
-显而易见 -而在我们认识的
- Well... - And in the very short time
这么短的时间里
that we've known each other,
你是说得最多的那个
you've practically medaled at it.
你猜怎么着 我才不走呢
You know what, I'm not fucking off.
好吗 这个地方简直叫嚣着
All right? This place practically screams,
"欢迎光临"
"welcome mat."
我要去享受大自然
I'm going to enjoy the nature.
我要享受佳肴 享受这个游泳池
I'm going to enjoy the food. I'm gonna enjoy the... pool.
我甚至会享受
I'm even gonna enjoy you
你像个木塞一样在泳池里漂来漂去的样子
bobbing up and down like a cork in the pool.
知道为什么吗 因为每一天都是恩赐
You know why? Because every day is a gift.
这整个地方都是对我该死的恩赐 女士
This whole place is my fucking gift, lady.
我听到什么了吗 我可能 我
Did I hear something? I could have... I...
我以为 有人在说话吗
I just thought... Did anyone say something?
我没看到有人啊
I don't see anybody.
没有 没人
No. Nobody.
没人 谁也没有
Nobody. Nobody.
该死的
Son of a...
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
-抱歉 你说什么 -啊
- I'm sorry, what did you say? - Ugh!
我们现在进入新阶段 好吗
Okay, let's take this to a higher plane, shall we?
先把你们的手放到身体的
You're gonna start with your hands out
前后 双眼注视地面
in front or behind you. Eyes on the ground.
六到八英尺的前方
Six to eight feet in front of you.
先从你们的右脚开始
We're gonna start with your right foot,
向前迈一步
move it forward one step.
心中默念向右 向左
Think right step, left step...
右 左 右
Right. Left. Right.
聊得怎么样
So how did it go?
-那个 -等等 她是不是很棒
- Yeah, oh, uh... - Wait, was she amazing?
我想她肯定是
I bet she was.
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表