剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
发生什么了
What's going on?
可能没发生的事更重要
It's probably more what's not going on.
太抱歉了 我不知道为什么
I'm so sorry. I don't know why
-我说出来了 -你什么意思
- I said that out loud. - What do you mean by that?
什么叫"没发生的"
"What's not going on"?
没 没什么意思
I-- I didn't mean anything by it.
-我不是故意的 -你跟她说我们什么事了
- I didn't mean to say it. - What'd you tell her about us?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
她肯定只是直觉很准
She just must be really intuitive.
听着 大家都是朋友
Listen, you're with friends here.
如果你说出来一定会感觉好很多
You would feel much better if you just talked it out.
哥们 把话说开了 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Hey, talk this out, bro. You're a real dick.
黛利拉 我想向人力举报本
Delilah, I would like to report Ben to HR.
-我应该跟谁说 -拉尔斯
- Who do I speak to about that? - Lars.
你不应该再这么有敌意了
You need to stop being antagonistic.
那祝你好运吧
Well, good luck with that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说什么 你记得吗
Excuse you? You remember?
我们在杂货店遇见的时候你就是这么说的
That's what you said when we met at the General Store.
我告诉你我来这是想被改变
I told you I was coming here to be transformed...
你说 "那祝你好运吧"
...and you said, "Good luck with that."
你真是加了很多戏啊
Wow, you really have given that a lot of thought.
说真的 宝贝 给自己买♥♥个按♥摩♥棒♥
Seriously, babe, get yourself a vibrator,
-泄泄火吧 -你认真的
- let off some steam. - Really?
好了好了 请回到原计划上来吧
Okay, okay. Back to the schedule, please.
我们九点到十点冥想
We have meditation from 9:00 to 10:00.
十点十五进行马铃薯袋作战
Potato sack race at 10:15.
拿破仑 你在十一点要见玛莎
Napoleon, you have Masha at 11:00.
等等 你是刚说马铃薯袋作战吗
Wait. Did you just say potato sack race?
是的 有研究证明运动加上欢笑
Yes, I did. Exercise combined with laughter
能减轻压力和焦虑
is proven to reduce stress and anxiety,
看起来对我们很有帮助
which it seems we could use.
-太好了 -马铃薯袋作战
- Sensational! - Potato sack race,
我肯定不干
I'm not doing it.
托尼 因为膝盖的问题你可以不去
Tony, you can be excused because of your knee.
-好的 -弗朗西斯
- Right. - And, um, Frances,
如果你的腰不舒服
if your back is bothering you...
确实不舒服
It really is.
没关系 但是我可以说
No problem. But I can tell you
这是我们最受欢迎的活动之一
it's one of our most popular activities.
没有一位来客后悔参与
We've never had a guest who regretted participating.
马可尼家加入
Count the Marconis in.
我想跟马可尼家一队
Uh-oh, I wanna be on the Marconi team.
好的 也算上卡梅尔
Yeah, and Carmel.
-没问题 -我觉得你们
- There you go. - Bet you
肯定跳马铃薯袋很厉害
guys are from a long line of potato-sackers.
那肯定的 我跟跳跳虎一样灵活
Oh, you bet. I got-- I got moves like Tigger.
看看吧
Look at this!
你都能参加奥♥运♥会了
You could be in the Olympics.
-别了 坐下 -你都要碰到天花板了
- No. Sit down. - You're gonna hit the ceiling!
我们一人一个袋子还是
Is it individual bags, or do we get to jump in the sack
跟别人一个袋子 如果跟别人一起
with somebody else? 'Cause if we do...
我选杰西卡 我是同性恋 但我还是选她
I choose Jessica. I'm gay, but I still choose Jessica.
你能这么说太好了
Aw, that is so sweet of you to say.
看看那指甲 天啊 真是太猛了
Look at those claws. My God, they're fierce.
不管怎么说 只要不是卡梅尔就行
Anyway, so long as it's not Carmel
因为我怕你
because you terrify me.
闭嘴
Shut up!
玛莎
Masha?
你说
Yes.
刚发生了件一件事
There's been an incident.
卡梅尔攻击了拉尔斯
Carmel attacked Lars.
动手攻击了吗
Physically attacked him?
她猛掐他的喉咙 但是我们处理好了
She lunged for his throat, but we handled it.
他现在和尧在一起
He's with Yao now.
她不会控制自己的怒火
Well, she has anger issues.
这样发泄出来更好
It's better that it comes out this way.
比其他什么方法更好
Than what other way?
算了吧 你今天事情也很多吧
Oh, come on. You're having a day, aren't you?
不是吗
Aren't you?
关于我们之前的谈话
Well, apropos of our conversation earlier,
我确实认为我们应该进行得
I do think we should proceed
再小心一些 不是吗
with a little bit of caution, no?
谨遵教诲
Duly noted.
我们挑战彼此是好事
It's good that we challenge each other.
只会让我们变得更好 不是吗
It only makes us better, right?
这都是自我提升
All about self-improvement.
格洛里正带着卡梅尔去植物园
Glory's taking Carmel to the arboretum.
我检查过拉尔斯了 他没事
I've examined Lars, he's fine.
看吧 一切都没问题
See, everything's fine.
不用担心 但是黛利拉绷太紧了
No need to worry, but Delilah is tight.
我觉得你一直不够关心她 尧
I think you've been neglecting her, Yao. Hmm?
她是个好女孩
You've got a good one here.
我希望你能欣赏她
I hope you appreciate her.
你欣赏她吗
Do you?
我 我当然
I-- I do.
非常好
Hmm. Really good.
我爱我的团队
I love my team.
你们去敲钟吗 去吧 小情侣 去吧
You want to ring the bell? Come on, lovebirds, move it.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
你还好吗 你看着 你看着有些苍白
Are you okay? You look-- you look pasty.
我还好 就是在冥想
Yeah, I'm fine. Just, you know, meditation.
跟我的想法独处
Being alone with my own thoughts.
我懂的 听着 你介意
Yeah. I know that. Hey, um, listen, do you mind
不跟别人说
not saying anything to the others
我的网上丑闻吗
about my little internet scam-dom thing
因为 它挺 挺丢人的
'cause it's just... well, it's humiliating.
-那你为什么告诉我 -我不知道
- What did you tell me for? - I don't know.
我觉得不知道为什么
I guess for some reason
我觉得你不会随意评判我
I didn't think you were gonna judge me.
对 我不会向别人说你的秘密
Yeah. Your secret's safe with me.
-谢谢 -没关系 一起去冥想吧
- Thanks. - All right. Let's go meditate.
阳光倾泻在你身上
The sunlight rains down upon you...
留下条条金光残影
a strobing swath of gold.
用感激
Filling you up...
和喜悦
from your head, to your toes...
灌注
with gratitude...
你的全身上下
and joy.
迎来新的一天 新的机会
For another day, another chance.
我就在这 托尼
I'm right here, Tony...
与你感同身受
...sharing it with you.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
很高兴在这见到你
Ah, fancy meeting you here.
你要参加吗 你确定能行吗
Are you doing this? Are you sure that's a good idea?
是的 我抗拒不了竞争
Yeah, I can't resist the competition.
你为什么来参加
What's your excuse?
你确定你能参加吗
Are you sure you're okay to do this?
你...谢谢你的关心
Oh. That's-- That is cute.
我不参加 我只是在这看看 祝你好运
I'm not participating, I'm here socially. Good luck.
好了 来分队吧
Okay, let's split up.
-马可尼家 -好的
- The Marconis... - Yes!
和卡梅尔 对战
...and Carmel. Versus...
本 杰西卡 拉尔斯 和托尼
...Ben, Jessica, Lars, and Tony.
我们在这玩意里面肯定很荒谬
We are gonna look so ridiculous in these things.
你吗 不会的
You? Never.
好了 这边 女士们
Okay, this way, ladies.
你要用你的膝盖参加吗
Oh, you're gonna do this with your knee?
你在挑衅我吗 凯伦
You shit talking me, Karen?
-你能行吗 -希瑟 她的名字是希瑟
- Can you cope? - Heather. Her name's Heather.
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表