剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
"aphrodisia‐cal"? "Aphrodisiacal," is that a word?
撩... -不知道 你应该是自己
Aphrodis... - I don't know, I think you just made
造了个词吧 -肯定有这词
that one up. ‐ It should be a word.
肯定没错
It definitely should.
还记得刚结婚那会儿吗
You remember right after?
我们去棕榈泉的度假村庆祝
When we went to celebrate at Two Bunch,
结果被赶了出来 因为我们
and they had to ask us to leave 'cause we were fucking
在温泉里大操特操
so much in the hot springs?
记得 太疯狂了
I do, that was crazy.
太疯狂了...
So crazy...
老天
Dear.
兄弟 你好啊
What's up, man?
打扰你们了吗... 我可不想
Am I intruding? I... I'd be the last person
当电灯泡
to interrupt a romantic interlude.
下来吧 -人越多越好
Come on in. ‐ The more the merrier.
开了一天车 太累了
It's just I've been in a car all day, you know?
好了
All right.
太棒了
Wonderful.
抱歉 我是拿破仑·马可尼
I'm sorry, Napoleon Marconi.
本·钱德勒
Ben Chandler.
这是我老婆杰西卡 -很高兴见到你们
This is my wife, Jessica. ‐ Lovely to meet you both.
等等 你不会就是
Wait a minute. You're not the fella
那个... 开兰博基尼的家伙吧
that... that drives the Lamborghini, are you?
是我 -老天爷啊
I am. ‐ Holy moly!
天 我太想坐一次那种车了
Boy! I'd like a ride in one of those things.
趁还有机会 -好吧
Before this is all said and done. - Okay.
是啊 我只是个高中老师
Yeah. You see, I'm just a high school teacher.
我们还是用折扣价来的
We got in here on a discount.
这样吧 我可以带你兜兜风
You know what? I'd be happy to give you a ride.
或者让你试驾一回
Maybe even let you take it for a spin.
天啊 你... 不是在开玩笑吧
Oh, my God! You... you're not kidding?
没有
Nah.
谢谢 -别客气
Thank you. - Yeah, don't mention it.
高中老师是份令人钦佩的工作
High school teacher's an admirable job.
仅限于试试我的车哈
The offer is only limited to my car.
本杰明 好了 他没有... -什么
‐ Benjamin, stop. I don't think he was... - Beg your pardon?
你看我老婆那眼神 就好像也想试试似的
You looking at my wife like you want to take her for a spin.
别说了 -老天啊
No. ‐ My heavens.
我没有... 我... 你显然...
That's not what I... I mean I... You're obviously...
没有 我... 我保证
No. I... Look, I give you my word.
"不可贪恋他人的一切"
"Thou shalt not covet."
我... 我的婚姻很幸福
I'm a... I'm a happily married man.
我... 郑重宣誓过的
And one of my... my solemn word.
很好
Sounds good.
我可能还得当心你呢
I might have to watch out for you.
哪里 -是啊
‐ Nah. - Yeah.
我老婆也很出色
Because my wife's a humdinger, too.
是吗 -对
Yeah? ‐ Yeah.
她挺有魅力的
Yeah, she's pretty attractive.
有魅力到我的外号♥基本就是
So much so that my nickname is pretty much
"那家伙 真的吗"
"That guy? Really?"
大家看看她再看看我 会想
People look at her and look at me, and think,
"那家伙 真的吗"
"That guy? Really?"
懂了 挺逗的
I get it. That's funny.
是啊 你可能不会懂 因为
Yeah, you probably don't get that because,
你挺有魅力的 开着兰博基尼
you're comparably attractive, you drive a Lamborghini.
谢谢 -我还是闭嘴吧
‐ Thank you. - I'll shut up.
我很愿意把嘴闭上
I am perfectly willing to shut up.
我总是这么话痨
I'm a chronically loquacious person
你要是让我一直说下去
and if you let me talk long enough,
我总能踩到对方的雷
I always seem to find the poop and step right in it.
好了 我还是...
All right, so, I'm going to...
朝着这里... 休息下
adjourn... to here.
很高兴认识你们
And, wonderful to meet you both.
我们也是
You too.
这地方太棒了
What an extraordinary place.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
就一根
It's just one.
老规矩 每期开始前抽一根
Tradition, one before every session.
不过说真的 我们是疗养中心
But seriously. We are a health resort.
一根烟哪会让我没命
One cigarette is not going to kill me.
还能帮我应对那些客人 对他们来说也是好事吧
And if it helps me cope, better for the guests, right?
我有预感这群人...
Something tells me with this group...
怎么了 这群人怎么了
What? What about this group?
只是... 气氛挺紧张的 对吧
Just... the vibe seems a little charged, right?
一下来了这么多难搞的
Too many cases in the basket.
玛莎知道自己在干什么
Masha knows what she's doing.
什么叫她管理着大家
What do you mean she curates?
传言说她会把客人们混搭
That's the rumor, she mixes and matches her guests.
跟调鸡尾酒一样
Like a cocktail.
我可不见得入得了她的眼
Not sure how I made the cut.
我猜你的生活一定糟透了
Well, I guess you must be really fucked up.
就普通一混♥蛋♥罢了
Just your run‐of‐the‐mill asshole.
又见面了
Hello again.
你好
Hello.
好点了吗 -好多了 谢谢
Feeling any better? ‐ I am, thank you.
那真是太好了
I'm so glad to hear it.
我也很高兴能告诉你
I'm so glad to be able to share that with you.
祝你过得愉快 -你也是
Have a wonderful life now. - You too.
我总能让人露出微笑 天赋
I bring it out of people. It's a gift.
向你致敬 -他们人呢
Namaste. - Where are they?
有人知道吗
Does anybody know?
还是说我们要自己迎新
Or are we expected to self‐orientate?
他们应该是故意把我们扔在这
I think they leave us alone on purpose.
为什么
Why?
就像"法律与秩序"里一样 一开始他们
Like in Law & Order, they always put the suspects
总会把嫌犯单独关屋里 挫挫锐气
in a room alone at first to soften them up.
等等 所以你见过她了 -对 没错
‐ Wait. So, you met her? - I did. Yeah.
她有没有说静修是什么样的
And did she give you any idea what to expect?
受苦
Suffering.
我可受不了苦
I have a very low pain threshold.
她还说了什么
What else did she say?
主要就说了这个
That was really about the gist of it.
就说 我们都是来这感受痛苦的
Really, just that, uh, we'd all come here to suffer.
我隐隐感觉她是来解救我们的
And I get the feeling she aims to deliver.
你看到她就知道了 她有点像
Wait till you see her. She's kind
美丽又神秘的东方独角兽
of an amazing mystical Eastern Bloc unicorn.
懂我意思了吧 -向你们致敬
See what I mean? ‐ Namaste.
欢迎来到静心居
Welcome to Tranquillum House.
此时此刻 你们正在山脚下
Right now, you're at the foot of a mountain.
山巅似乎遥不可及
And the summit, it seems impossibly far away,
我会助你们抵达山巅
and I'm gonna help you reach that summit.
十天后 你们离开这里时
In 10 days, you will leave here,
会和现在判若两人
you will not be the person that you are now.
离开静心居时 你们会感觉更快乐...
You will leave Tranquillum House and you will feel happier...
更健康...
healthier...
更轻盈...
lighter...
更自♥由♥
freer.
在这的最后一天 你们会来到我跟前
And on the last day of your stay, you will come to me
跟我说 "是的 玛莎 玛莎 你说的没错
and you will say, "Yes, Masha. Masha, you were right!
我现在变了个人
I am not the same person.
我已不是从前的我了 我被治愈了
I'm not the same person that I was. I'm healed.
我自♥由♥了
I am free.
摆脱了坏习惯
Free of the negative habits
摆脱了化学物质 毒素
and chemicals and toxins and thoughts
让我踯躅不前的思绪
that were holding me back.
如今我身心清明
My mind and my body are clear.
我以自己不曾想象的方式改变了"
And I am changed in ways I could never have imagined."
你翻过我们的包了吗
Did you go through our bags?
因为我好像少了些东西
Because I seem to be missing a few things.
没错 你少了巧克力和红酒
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表