剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, don't please. Please.
要是我知道这将是最后一次的话
If I had known it was gonna be the last time,
我会记住更多细节
I'd have bothered to remember the details.
-天呐 -我想应该是不错的
- Oh, God. - I suspect it was good,
因为你的父亲是一个很棒的爱人
because your father is a brilliant lover.
尽管他很傻 但他可以无所不能
As goofy as he is, he-- he can be all business.
肯定不错 因为做♥爱♥本身就是很棒不是吗
I'm sure it was good. Because sex is good. Isn't it?
当然
Oh, sure.
只是对我来说不可能有了...再也不
It's just not possible for me... anymore.
对拿破仑来说还有可能
It might be for Napoleon.
我...我觉得我们在这里时 他应该去出轨
I-- I think he should have an affair while we're here.
他可以跟你出轨
He could have an affair with you.
事后你可以写进书里
And you could write about it after.
你还好吗 希瑟
Are you okay, Heather?
我...我非常好
I-- I'm wonderful.
这怎么可能呢
How could that possibly be?
我感觉不太好
I'm not feeling well.
参加这个俱乐部 营养不良之旅
Join the club. It's called malnutrition.
不不 不是这个
No. No, it's something else.
我的头感觉怪怪的
My head feels funny.
那是因为你饿了 我们都饿
It's 'cause you're starving. We all are.
我听到了铃♥声♥ 你们有人听到吗
I hear ringing. Does anyone else hear ringing?
我记得你说过
I thought you said
外面能找到吃的
there was gonna be food out here to find.
-是的 -是吗 那到底是什么时候
- There is. - Yeah? Well-- well, when the fuck, huh?
所有的水果都过季了
I mean, all the fruit is out of season
我们只找到一些...核桃
and all we've had was a-- a couple of walnuts,
还巨难吃
which were fucking disgusting.
我们只在九小时前吃了点奶昔
We had a tiny little smoothie like nine hours ago.
惨无人道
It's fucking inhumane.
托尼 深呼吸
Tony. Just take a breath.
别跟我来这套好吗
And enough with the fucking breath, okay?
我们西北风喝不饱
We can't eat air.
你 你有吃的吗
You, you got rations?
我
Me?
"我" 是的 你
"Me." Yeah, you.
-你就是那种兜里藏秘密的人 -是啊
- You're the type to have a secret stash. - Oh, right.
没错没错 你觉得是那种吃独食的人
Yeah, yeah, you're definitely the type to not share.
你好
Hi!
你说今晚我们
You said the only thing
唯一可吃的就是一个奶昔吗
we're having for dinner tonight is a smoothie?
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
这个嘛
Well...
...规则是"我们能找到的任何东西"对吧 尧
...the rules are "Whatever we can forage," Right, Yao?
有道德的食肉者
The ethical carnivore.
不到迫不得已不会杀戮
One must only eat what one is prepared to kill.
补充一点蛋白质听起来也不坏
Little protein don't sound so bad.
-你们都疯了吗 -哈喽 宝贝
- Have you all gone mad? - Hey, baby.
-你们是的 -没事的
- You have! - It's all right.
或许吃点东西就能恢复理智了
Maybe after a little sustenance we'll come to our senses.
小可爱
Hey, girl.
对不起
Scusi.
我去去就来 各位
I'll be back in a second, fellas.
-你在逗我吗 -托尼
- Are you kidding me? - Tony!
拦住他 天呐
Stop him! Jesus!
托尼 托尼
Tony! Tony!
到这儿来 快啊
Come here. Come on!
欢迎回来 你们的地球日怎么样
Welcome back. How was your Earth day?
还是...挺有趣的
It was, uh, interesting.
是吗
Yeah?
不 事实上 非常棒
No, actually, it was incredible.
我感觉有点奇怪
I feel strange.
你们谁想吃烤肉
Who's hungry for barbecue?
什么鬼
What the hell?
你们杀了它吗
Did you kill it?
靠山吃山 亲爱的
Living off the land, baby.
你干的吗
You did this?
规则是我们能在外面找到什么就是什么
Well, the rule was whatever we could forage out there.
能找到的东西可不多
And there wasn't much out there.
你到底是有多野蛮
How barbaric can you be?
她希望我们能变得野蛮 不是吗
She wanted us to be barbaric. Didn't you?
是的 没错
I did. Yes.
干得好
Well-played.
-"干得好" -你可以容忍♥这个吗
- "Well-played?" - You're okay with this?
我为你们所有人感到自豪
I'm proud of you all.
这个锻炼是为了实现自给自足
The exercise was to live off the land.
大家作为猎人和采集者
Man as hunter and gatherer.
你们的表现已超过预期
You have exceeded expectations.
今晚 我们将庆祝一下
Tonight, we're gonna celebrate.
我们会举办一个...一个隆重的宴席
We will have a-- a grand banquet.
我们甚至会有红酒
We will even have wine.
当她说"红酒"的时候为什么要看着我
Why's she looking at me when she says, "Wine"?
我们晚餐见
See you all for dinner.
-格洛里 -我是不会吃那个的
- Glory! - I'm not eating that.
-你还好吗 -非常好 谢谢
- How you doing? - Very good, thank you.
我要吃我的药
Well, I'll take my pill.
真的药 就现在
The real one, right fucking now.
好 当然
Yeah. Of course.
是我
It's me.
进来吧
Come in.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我很好
Yes. I'm fine.
我应该早点干涉的
I should've intervened.
不 你做的很好
No. You did well.
是新协议
It's the new protocol.
力量 他...他们都感受到了
Uh, power, th-- they all felt it.
很好
Good.
那很好
That's good.
但我很抱歉
But I'm sorry.
尧 你什么都没做错
Yao, you did nothing wrong.
请节哀 玛莎
For your loss, Masha.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry for that.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-弗朗西斯 -天呐
- Frances! - Oh, God.
看看 你觉得怎么样
Yeah, well, uh-- What do you say?
我还活着
I'm surviving,
能对这头羊说的也就这么多了
which is more than I can say about the goat.
我知道这有点虚伪
I mean, I know it's hypocritical
因为我吃肉 并且我还
'cause I eat meat, and do I own
拥有不止一件皮具
quite a few exceptional leather pieces? I do.
所以说自责 但实际行动起来...
So, guilty. But, I mean, to physically just do it is...
只是我还以为
Just when I thought
你是那种体贴的类型
you were actually gonna be sweet.
这个嘛 就是你的误判了
Ah, well, there's your mistake right there,
认为我是个和蔼的家伙
thinkin' I'm a nice guy.
你懂的 大家...都知道
You know, the big, uh, word on the street
你以前是一个职业的橄榄球运动员
is that you were a professional football player.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah, it wa-- it-- I was.
是的
I was, yeah.
那你为什么从来没对我说起过
Is there any reason that you never mentioned that to me?
你从来没问过我
Well, you never asked me.
所以
So...
我只是以为你参加了证人保护行动
Well, I just assumed you were in witness protection
或是之类的事
or something like that,
所以你不能说
so you couldn't talk about it anyway.
你的问题
You know, your issue...
你要帮我缩小一点范围
You gotta narrow it down for me.
你说
The one about, you know,
你做某事不如以前优秀的事
not being as great as you used to be at something.
-那我知道 -我懂的
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表