剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
Then you can leave, I promise. Just close your eyes.
-好的 -闭上眼睛
- Yeah. - Close them.
就是这样 现在
Yes, that's it. Now...
任何你想要的东西
anything you want.
就是这样 你看到了什么
There it is. What did you see?
我自己
I saw myself.
在吃一个美味的鳄梨
Eating a delicious avocado.
-未来 -是的
- The future. - Yeah.
我能走了吗 玛莎 拜托
May-- may I go, Masha? Please?
可以 去吧 拿破仑
You may. Carry on, Napoleon.
那好
Right-o.
那这些蘑菇呢 有毒吗
What about these mushrooms? Are they poisonous?
一些有毒 一些没毒
Uh, some are. Uh, some aren't.
一些 真是帮了大忙了
Some-- Helpful!
我觉得我们还是留意浆果
I suggest we stick to the berries,
还有绿叶蔬菜
the-- the leafy greens.
这不只是寻找食物
It's not just about finding food.
重要的是我们和大地相连
It's about connecting to the Earth.
真实地去感受
Really feeling the Earth.
是 只要我没和
Yeah. As long as I don't connect
毒藤相连就行 我对它过敏
to any poison ivy, I'm allergic.
尧 借一步说话
Yao, a moment.
-怎么了 -我不太觉得
- Yes. - I'm not really feeling
我今天的早餐有起作用
the effects of my breakfast this morning,
你明白我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
不明白
No, I don't.
我的药 你们减量了吗
My medication. You guys cutting back?
托尼 你拿起药片吞了下去
Tony, you-- you picked up the pill and swallowed it.
是 但你听着 我感觉
Uh-huh. Yeah, well listen, I'm-- I'm not feeling
不太舒服 而当我觉得糟糕透顶时
so great, okay? And when I feel like shit,
我和别人就没办法融洽相处 你明白吗
I don't play well with others. You got me?
明白
Understood.
你看什么呢
What are you staring at?
-我知道你是谁 -是吗
- I know who you are. - Oh, yeah?
你看着很眼熟 但我之前没认出来
You looked familiar, but I couldn't place your face.
现在我能了 你是笑脸霍格本 是吗
But now I can. You're Smiley Hogburn, right?
什么 天哪
What? Oh, my God.
本 你说得对 他是笑脸霍格本
Ben, you're right, that's Smiley Hogburn.
我的老天啊 发生了什么
Holy moly, what happened, man?
我 我不是故意的
I-- I didn't mean that.
笑脸霍格本是谁
Who-- Who's Smiley Hogburn?
他是49人队的明星近端锋
He was a star tight end for the Niners.
像是格隆考斯基出现前的格隆考斯基[NFL史上最佳近端锋之一]
He was like Gronkowski before Gronkowski.
格隆考斯基 我可比他强
Gronkowski. I was better than Gronkowski.
你本来能进名人堂的
Yo, you know you could've been a Hall of Famer
如果你膝盖没受伤的话
if you wouldn't have shattered your knee.
我就知道你很出名 我知道
I knew you were famous. I knew it.
你知道我是怎么认出你的吗
And you know how I recognized you?
当我们赢了袋鼠跳比赛时
When we won the potato sack race
你跳的那段舞蹈
and you did that little dance.
那是你触地得分时的舞步 是吧
That was your touchdown jig, right?
你是我爸爸最喜欢的球员
Yo, you was my dad's favorite player.
最喜欢的白人球员
Well, you was his favorite white player.
可能是他第二喜欢的白人球员
Well, you was probably his second favorite white player
因为他也喜欢布莱特·法夫尔
'cause he loved Brett Favre,
但你绝对排进前三了
but you was top three for sure.
天哪 我在和笑脸霍格本说话
Damn, I'm talking to Smiley Hogburn.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
再没有什么笑脸霍格本了 我只是托尼
There's no Smiley Hogburn anymore, okay? It's just Tony.
明白了吗 托尼
You got me? Tony!
而托尼需要他该死的药
And Tony needs his fucking medicine.
所以 这有蛇吗
So, uh, are there any snakes?
这一区域有33种蛇
There are 33 species of snakes in this region.
我不需要把某条蛇的脑袋咬下来
I'm not gonna have to, like, bite the head off one
以证明我自己吧
to prove myself, am I?
-杰西卡 -怎么
- Jessica. - Hmm?
你永远都不要去做
You shouldn't ever do
任何让你感到不舒服的事
anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
这适用于任何地方 包括这里
That goes for anywhere, here included.
尤其是这里 好吗
Maybe especially here. Okay?
那是什么意思
What did that mean?
听起来好像有言外之意
That sounded like it had meaning.
*亲爱的 还没到春天*
*Honey, it wasn't yet the spring*
这首歌♥很好听
That's a pretty song.
我儿子过去经常放这首歌♥
My son used to play it.
他唱歌♥很厉害
He could really sing.
我想也是
I bet.
什么情况
Oh. What's happening?
这部分完全可以略过
Uh, this part is completely optional.
但我保证 你绝对不会后悔
But I promise, you won't regret it.
妈 你脱♥光♥了 好吧
Oh, Mom. You're naked. Okay.
真美
It's beautiful!
-来吧 -你们真是太狂野了
- Here you go. - Oh, you girls are wild!
太图了
'Gram-tastic.
什么
What? Huh?
图享 如果不能发布 就感觉不真实
Instagram. It's not real if you can't post it, right?
你看起来更像是会用脸书的人
You strike me as more of a Facebook lady.
不 我的孩子
No, my kids
像你一样 很可悲 对它上瘾
are like you, tragically...addicted.
如果他们看到你的主页 一定会崇拜你
I'm sure if they saw your page, they'd worship you.
我非常抱歉
Uh, I'm really sorry
如果我完全错看了你
if I'm, like, misreading you at all.
但如果我没有 那你可以滚了
But on the possibility that I'm not, you can fuck off.
妈 至少转过去一点
Mom! J-just at least t-turn ang--
这只躯干 只是肉体而已
It's just a body. It's just flesh.
天哪
Oh, God!
弗朗西斯
Frances?
不 想都别想
Oh. No. Not a chance.
就像化学换肤 注射胶原蛋白一样
Between the chemical peels, the collagen injections,
所有这些事我是绝对不会去做的
and all the other things that I'm not going to admit,
我肯定稳坐
I'm confident I have single-handedly paid
美学家的海滩小屋宝座
for my esthetician's beach house.
这具身体绝对不能见阳光
This doesn't ever see the sun.
好吧
Okay.
你再敢和我那样说话
Talk to me like that ever again...
怎么 你要把我♥干♥翻
And what? You'll fuck me up?
你觉得你是唯一一个
You think you're the only one
不喜欢被挤兑的
who doesn't like being dismissed?
我没挤兑你
I haven't been dismissing you.
你有
Yes, you have.
"啦啦队队长 图享啊" 滚吧
"Ch-cheerleader! Ooh, Instagram." Like, fuck off!
我以前好像没见过
I don't ever think I, uh, seen one before.
这就是了
Well, there it is.
-什么 -就在那 看到了吗
- What? - Right there. See it?
看到了 鳄梨 喂
I do. Avocado, ahoy!
天 什么情况
Man, what the...
就一个
One.
这个季节还是有点早
Uh. It's still a little early in the season.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我们是在参与什么真人秀吗
Are we on some kind of reality show or something?
好吧 那苹果园呢
All right, what about the, uh, apple orchard?
只是蓓蕾 但我们有蓝莓
Uh, just buds. But we got some blueberries,
还是青色的 现在还不到季节
some-- some green ones. It's a little early for them.
伙计
Hey, man.
是你说这外面有食物的
You said that there was gonna be food out here.
的确有 只是需要我们去找
There is. We just need to forage.
过程不会太简单 托尼
It's not meant to be easy, Tony.
显而易见
Clearly not.
将身心都交付给河流吧 女士们
Give in to the river, ladies.
她知道该怎么做
She knows what she's doing.
我的天哪 妈妈
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表