剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
You know, it's not normal to be screaming...
"这他妈死定了"
"dead to the fuckin' world"
还那么声嘶力竭
at the top of your lungs, you know?
你知道是怎么回事吗
You know what it is?
我只是潮热
I was having a hot flash.
所以我没事 非常感谢你
So I'm good. Thank you so much.
你有在服用补剂吗
Do you take supplements?
抱歉 什...
I'm sorry. W...
黄... 黄体酮
Proges... Progesterone?
黄体酮 我听说有帮助
Progesterone. I heard that helps.
我们现在非得聊这个吗
Are we actually having this conversation right now?
你这么冲干什么 女士 -我没有
What's with the tone, lady? ‐ I don't have a tone.
我只是不习惯素未谋面的陌生人
I am just not used to complete strangers prescribing
就这么在路边给我看病...
hormone replacement therapy...
让我吃激素 -抱歉
curbside! ‐ Apologies.
我算是看出来了 你挺可悲的
I can see now that you're a tragic person.
祝你今天好运
Have a good day.
早上好
Good morning.
你是要去静心居吧
Headed to Tranquillum, I see.
何出此言
Why would you say that?
你囤的都是那边不给吃的东西
You're loading up on all the forbidden food items.
我也要去那儿
Oh, I'm going there, too.
太棒了
Excellent.
你要是能带着这些从前门进去 那就太幸运了
You'd be lucky if you get past the front door with this stuff.
手♥机♥也会被收走
They'll be taking that, too.
他们不允许人们在静心居用手♥机♥ -你有事吗
They don't allow...phones at Tranquillum. - Excuse me?
你对那有什么了解吗
What have you heard about the place?
不多 那些人进去一个样
Not much. The guests go in looking one way.
出来又是另一个样
Come out looking another.
所以她一定是对他们做了什么
So she must be doing something to them.
你见过她了吗 那里的负责人
And, uh, have you met her? The woman that runs it?
没 没 但是...
No, no, but...
就我听到的消息 我很乐意见见她
from what I've heard, I'd like to.
据说她能彻底改变别人
Supposedly she completely changes people.
所以我才要去 改变自己
I mean, that's why I'm going. To be transformed.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
原因在市场
It's the market, you know.
言情小说是最不吃香的 但也不会一直如此
Romance has taken the worst hit. It won't be forever.
这么紧张对我的背不好 马蒂
This tension is not good for my back, Marty.
弗兰妮 拜托 别这样
Franny, come on, stop it.
别... 别把精力浪费在这种破事上
Don't... don't waste your energy on this nonsense.
别去想了 好好玩
Just try to forget about it. Have a great time.
说我不够女权 就因为我
I'm a blight on feminism because I described
描写了... 男主角的瞳色
the eye color of... of my... my hero?
向你致敬 欢迎来到静心居
Namaste. Welcome to Tranquillum.
很高兴听你这么说
So excited to hear about it.
稍等一下 很快
Give me one second. Just one second.
他们说我该砍掉简这个角色
They said I should have killed off Jane.
谁会写死自己的主角 谁会
Who kills their main character? Who?
你一定是弗朗西丝吧 来吧
You must be Frances? Come.
一段旅程结束了 新的旅程即将开始
One journey ends and another begins.
他们怎么能说我厌女
How can they say I hate women?
我不可能厌女 我自己就是女人
I can't hate women. I am a woman.
我爱自己爱得不行
And I'm crazy about myself.
现在取消还不晚
Look. It's not too late to call this whole thing off.
本 拜托 我们都到了
Ben, please, we're here.
我只是觉得这事我们可以自己解决
I just feel like this is something we can work on ourselves.
我们已经在努力了
We've been working on it.
可显然 我们的感情出了问题
We're not in a good place obviously,
要么我们再努力看看 要么...
and either we try or...
就算了
we don't.
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the fuck is your problem, man?
没什么毛病
No problem.
我只想你往前去点 我好停进来
I just need you to nudge it up a little so I can pull in.
所以你就准备一直这样按喇叭
So you're gonna just keep blowing your horn like that?
怎么 这是喇叭
Like what? It's a horn,
又不是乐器
it's not a musical instrument.
按下去就行了
You just, you know, push.
听到了吗 它只能发这一个音
See? It's only got the one note.
向你致敬 欢迎来到静心居
Namaste! Welcome to Tranquillum.
天 你皮肤太好了
Oh, my God, your skin is amazing.
本 快看她的皮肤 -我是露露
Ben, look at her skin! - I'm Lulu,
这里的健康顾问 -皮肤不错
one of the Wellness Consultants here. - Cool skin.
你们准备好踏上旅程了吗
You guys ready for the tour?
是的 -大概吧
Yes. ‐ Guess so.
好
Great!
我们很快会为您卸去这一负担的
We'll have to unburden you from that soon.
真糟糕 -什么
Oh, shit. - What?
可能会有点难受 但绝对值得
It hurts, but it's so worth it.
但我... 你是说... 全程都不行吗
But I'm... Do you mean like... like the whole time?
但这是我的手♥机♥
But it's my phone.
挪下车呗 -我们... 我们能
Hello? ‐ Can we... can we
把他赶走 让他滚蛋吗
eject him, evict him, get him out of here?
你知道... 知道这是怎么回事吗
You know... You know what that is?
我清楚得很... 就是...
I know exactly what... That's...
因为现在很流行
because it's just so in vogue now
写死角色 但他们是我的孩子
to kill your characters. Well, they're my babies.
知道吗 很抱歉我不能杀死我的孩子
Okay, I'm sorry if I'm not a baby‐killer.
我连让他们受伤都做不到
I don't even wound my characters.
办好入住手续后 我建议
After we get you checked in, I would suggest
您去做一次森林浴 降低体内的皮质醇
a little forest bathing to lower your cortisol.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
我们有座获过奖的植物园
We have an award‐winning arboretum.
我告诉你 从来... 还从没人说过我危险
And I'll tell you, what... what I've never been called is dangerous.
我怎么会危险 这样... 我... -小心...
How would I even be dangerous? With... I'm... - Wait...
糟了 对不起
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
不 该道歉的是我 是我 别担心
No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. No worries.
对不起 -我是卡梅尔
I'm sorry. ‐ I'm Carmel.
是 对... -不 我懂 我懂
Yeah. It's, uh... ‐ No, get it. I get it.
我刚刚也在跟我的孩子通话
I was just on the phone with my kids, too.
我太想他们了 -对 不是的
I miss them so much. ‐ Oh, yeah. Oh, no.
这是贝拉 这是... -不 不是的... 不是的...
This is Bella. This is... ‐ That's not... No, that's not...
我不是在... 我是... 我是在... 这是工作电♥话♥
I'm not doing... I'm... I'm... It's a work call.
我... 我有工作
I... I do something for a living.
所以我不用... -那我...
So I don't do ki... - Oh, well I...
我... 没有... 我没有... 贬低你的意思 -我知道
I... Not meaning... I don't mean..to diminish. - Yeah.
我只是... 我得... 处理些事情 -不 不 我... 好
I just... I have to...take this. ‐ No. No, no. I... Yeah.
谢谢你 我... 天呐
I appreciate what you do. I was... God.
我明白... 不 我理解...
I get... No, I... I understand.
卡梅尔 没事的 我跟你保证
Carmel. It'll be fine, I promise.
他们不在手♥机♥里
They aren't in there.
他们在这儿
They're in here.
和这儿
And in here.
你真漂亮
You're so pretty.
多问一句 这儿的人都和你一样漂亮吗
May I ask, is everybody here beautiful?
说实话 是的
As a matter of fact, yes.
你也是 卡梅尔
Including you, Carmel.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. ‐ Yeah.
没关系的 好吗 -不
It's okay. All right? ‐ No.
我... 我要点一下
I... I just need to pull something.
好 别... -我有东西要点开
Okay. No... ‐ I need to pull something up.
弗朗西丝 弗朗西丝 -然后... 我得...
Frances. Frances. Frances. ‐ And then... I just need to...
弗朗西丝 想象一下你没点开 因为你不需要
Frances. Imagine you didn't, because you don't.
你真的... 不需要
You actually don't... need to.
好 是这样的 发生了些事
Okay. Here's the thing, something's come up.
所以我得走了
So I'm gonna have to leave.
总有事发生
Something always does.
但你现在在这儿
But you're here.
待在这儿吧 弗朗西丝
Be here, Frances.
你真的很能打动人 -请在这儿签字
‐ You're very good at this. - Sign here, please.
之前的事对不起 我是弗朗西丝·韦尔蒂
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表