剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
尧说过你一直收到威胁短♥信♥
Yao mentioned that you've been getting threats.
又收到了吗
Is that another one?
给自己买♥♥个按♥摩♥棒♥ 泄泄火吧
Get yourself a vibrator and let off some steam.
想象你的儿子扎克
Picture your son Zach.
-你是笑脸霍格本 是吗 -你说得没错
- You're Smiley Hogburn, right? - You're right.
他是笑脸霍格本 发生了什么
That's Smiley Hogburn! What happened, man?
我赢了彩票 两千两百万
I won the lottery. $22 million.
我本来没打算告诉你们的
Didn't plan on telling you all that.
是阿里 他们给他做了诱导性昏迷
It's Ari. They put them into an induced coma.
你介意不跟别人说
Do you mind not saying anything to the others
我的网上丑闻吗
about my little internet scam-dom thing?
你干的吗
You did this?
老妈不对劲 老爸
Something's up with Mom, Dad.
她在转变
She's turning a corner.
你在给我们下药吗
Have you been medicating us?
九个完美陌生人
我现在正在开车离开市中心
I'm driving out of the city right now.
等我五点半在海边别♥墅♥醒来的时候
I wake up at the beach house.
我希望它出现在我的收件箱里
5:00 am, I want this in my inbox,
证明给我看你还有未来 托德
so show me that you have a future, Todd.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
我会去的 几个小时
I'll be there. Couple hours.
给我把酒倒好 我打算干♥你♥个天翻地覆
Pour me a martini, I'm gonna fuck your lights out.
你在给我们下药吗
Have you been medicating us?
你听见我问你的话了吗
Did you not hear my question?
我希望你能回答
I would appreciate a response.
我今天大部分的时候
I-- I've been feeling unlike myself
都感觉不对劲
for the better part of today.
卡梅尔说她也觉得不对劲
Carmel says she isn't herself.
我的丈夫很显然也不对劲
And my husband is definitely not himself.
所以我再问你一遍
So I ask you again.
你给我们下药了吗
Are you drugging us?
这叫做微剂量法 非常的安全
It's called microdosing, and it's perfectly safe.
我的天啊
My God!
-妈的 -微剂量
- shit! - Microdosing?
你给我们微剂量的什么药
What are you microdosing us with?
费洛赛宾
Psilocybin.
-俗称神奇蘑菇 -我的天啊
- Magic mushrooms. - Oh, my God.
你给我们吃非法药物
You're giving us illegal drugs.
这是我们静修村
This is all part of a very well-planned,
一个经过万全规划 流程成熟的疗程
well-executed protocol that we've been working on here
已经延用很久了
at Tranquillum for a long time.
这根本不是重点
That's not the fucking point, okay?
问题在于 你不能在没经过同意的前提下
The point is, you can't give illegal drugs out
给人吃非法药物
to people without consent.
但是你来的时候就是吃药的 托尼
But you arrived here on drugs, Tony.
你现在还在吃药 只不过你不吃氧考酮了
You're still on drugs, you're just not on oxycontin,
你吃的是 是费洛赛宾
you're on-- you're on psilocybin.
我们已经换了两天药了
We've been swapping it out for two days now.
我感觉...
I was feeling--
我今天早上感觉到了氧考酮的戒断症状
I was feeling oxy withdrawals this morning.
有一点 但是不明显
Some, but less.
你感觉怎么样... 现在
And how do you feel... right now?
因为你没吃氧考酮
Because you're not on oxy.
那也不代表这么做就是对的 你不能骗我们
That doesn't make it right. You can't just lie to us.
我们没给你还有本用药
We haven't been dosing you or Ben.
但是其余的人都有 对吧
But the rest of us, yes, right?
你怎么好意思因为我喜欢来点一点红酒和小零食
God, you got some balls shaming me about some wine
就笑话我
and a couple of Kit Kats.
而你却在偷偷给我们下药
All the while, you're dosing us with psychedelics?
我也不是什么纯情天使
I mean, look, I'm no angel, you know,
我也在九十年代体验过可♥卡♥因♥之夜 但是谁没有呢
I had a few "cocaine nights" in the '90s, but who didn't?
-我没有 -我相信你
- I didn't! - I believe that.
你可能会为此坐牢的
You know, you could go to jail for this.
我可能 但是我不会的
I could, but I'm not going to,
因为你们会因此而感谢我
because you're gonna be thanking me.
我们生活在一个史无前例的时代
We live in unprecedented times.
你打算用这套老掉牙的
Wow, you're going with that old
"史无前例的年代"说辞来辩解吗
"unprecedented times" defense?
我不得不说 姐妹
Okay. Um, I gotta say. Girl, you--
你这次可是惹大♥麻♥烦了 我真的没预料到
you're a real kick in the pants, I didn't see it coming.
我得去我车里把我藏着的
I'm gonna go to my car and get the bottle of Tito's
那瓶马天尼找出来
that I hid in my trunk.
最棒的一点是
And the best part,
这下你没什么可说的了
you're not gonna say anything about it.
无话可说 对吧
Not a word, right?
她说什么了吗 没有
What the fuck would she say? Nothin'.
这样不好
This is not good.
我们中的某些人有用药史
Some of us came here with drug histories
有遗传性疾病
and genetic predispositions--
你们入住的时候我们给你们验了血
We did your blood work when you checked in,
我们了解你们的病史
we know your medical history.
我不管 尧
I don't care, Yao!
你们不能瞒着我们这种事
You can't just keep a secret like that from us!
我们都有秘密
But we all have secrets, Tony.
这里没有人是表里如一的 对不对
None of us are exactly how we appear, are we?
你想说说你的秘密吗
You wanna come out with yours?
拉尔斯
Lars?
卡梅尔
Carmel?
据我所知 可能某个人是个杀人犯
For all I know, somebody here could be a killer.
你们有谁杀过人吗
Has anybody here ever killed anyone?
没有
No?
很好
Good.
这很好
This is good.
真是松了一口气
This is a load off.
你们来的时候已经孤注一掷了
Mmm. So you came here as desperate people.
你们想走可以走
You are free to go.
也可以留
Or stay.
你们自己决定
It's your call.
如果你留下但是不想继续用药
And if you choose to stay and not be dosed,
也由你们自己决定
that's your call, too.
为什么最开始不让我们自己决定
Why didn't you let it be our call to begin with?
因为你们会因为害怕而拒绝
Because you would've declined out of fear,
但是没什么可害怕的...
but there's nothing to fear...
因为这个 这个疗程
because this, this protocol,
能治愈药物上瘾 能治愈精神疾病
cures addiction, it can treat mental illness,
可以治疗创伤后应激障碍 精神分♥裂♥ 痴呆
it can treat PTSD, schizophrenia, dementia.
他能让你吃得更好 睡得更香 性生活更和谐
It can make you eat better, sleep better, fuck better.
它有改变世界的潜力
And it has the capacity to change the world.
在这个过程中它还能让你
And it can make you gobs and gobs of money
赚得盆满钵满
in the process.
也许你可以写写这个 拉尔斯
Maybe that can be your story, Lars.
有人知道这位拉尔斯先生
Did anybody know that Lars here
是个调查记者吗
is an investigative journalist?
我知道的
Yeah, I knew that.
-不 你不知道 -好吧
- No, you didn't. - Okay.
但是你知道了 却什么都没说
And yet, you did, and you didn't say anything.
我当然不会说 因为我希望你曝光 拉尔斯
Of course not, because I welcome your exposé, Lars.
写你的故事 拜托了 因为这件事曝光的话
Write the story, please, because once this gets out,
如果这件事大白天下的话
once it gets out in the world,
它会改变一切
oh, it's gonna change everything.
是的 没错
And, yes, yes,
它会给我带来数不清的财富
it may make me gobs and gobs of money,
但它可能会给你一个普利策奖
but it may win you a Pulitzer.
你到底有多疯狂
Exactly how crazy are you?
疯得恰到好处
Just the right amount.
为什么她不给我们下药
Why isn't she drugging us?
也许她意识到我们不像其他人那么糟糕吧
Maybe she realized we're not as fucked up as the rest of 'em.
是啊 但是我们也是付了钱的
Yeah, but we're paying customers, you know?
你不好奇吗 一点都不好奇吗
Aren't you even curious, like a little bit?
她说那个药会让我们大开眼界
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表