剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
他知道的 他在开玩笑
He knows that. He's joking.
我们想让各位注意安全
Okay, we want everyone to be safe.
所以不要玩太过
So let's not get crazy.
记住 目的是欢声笑语 尽情玩耍
Remember the goal is fun, laughter, and play.
顺便 这个活动的好处可是经过
The positive benefits of which have been documented
梅约诊所记载在案的
at the Mayo Clinic, FYI.
开始吧
Whoo! There you go!
我为你们所有人加油
I'm rooting for all of you!
-我们要战胜他们 -去战胜他们
- Yeah, we're gonna crush this. - Go get them!
我们团队更配合
Our team's more fit!
马可尼队
The Marconis
不会被打败的
will not be beaten.
我有心脏杂音 没事吧
I've got a heart murmur. Is that okay?
好了 预备 开始
All right. Ready... and, go!
我能行 我能行 我能行
I got it! I got it! I got it!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
我能行 我能行
I got it! I got it!
太好了 我能
Yes! I got--
我能行 我能行
I got it! I got it!
我能行
I got it!
什么
What?
我赢了 我 我们赢了
Yeah! I won! I-- we won!
我们赢了 我们赢了 我们赢了
We won! We won! We won!
这违规了 这违规了 这违规了
That's illegal. That's illegal. That's illegal.
那不是 她没有 她没有跳
That wasn't-- She wasn't-- She wasn't jumping.
大家冷静一下
Everyone calm down.
-冷静 冷静 -我也可以
- Calm down. Calm down. - I could've done the--
-深呼吸 -抱歉 但是没有规定说
- Breathe. - Excuse me. But there's no rule
-我必须要跳 -对
- that says I have to jump. - That's right.
不不 那是最好的 但...
No, no. That is a first, but...
这是合规的
it's legal. Yeah.
策略
Strategy.
你怎么会那么做的
How did you even learn to do that?
我以前是个啦啦队员
I used to be a cheerleader.
-老天 -好了 好了
- Gee! - Okay, okay!
向胜者祝贺 向败者祝好
Congratulations to the winners. Namaste to the losers.
-好 -我们有四十分钟的自♥由♥时间
- Yeah, okay. - We have 40 minutes of free time,
然后到外面的荒地上
then it is out to the wilderness.
午餐就在外面 如果你能找到 晚餐一样
Lunch is out there if you can find it. Dinner, too.
-怎么晚餐也是 -晚上七点的奶昔
- Why dinner? - Uh, smoothies at 7:00 pm,
-但除此之外的任何东西 -你不能
- but anything beyond that-- - You can't--
你不能饿着我们
you can't just starve us.
有很多水果树 坚果
Oh, there's a lot of fruit trees. Nuts.
这里某处甚至还有一棵鳄梨树
There's even an avocado tree out there somewhere.
-还有河 -我不能吃河
- And a river. - I can't eat a river.
我们至少能得到一根钓竿吧
Do we at least get a fishing pole?
靠山吃山 靠水吃水 本 所以
Uh, living off the land, Ben. So...
那不算吗
That doesn't count?
四十分钟 各位
Forty minutes, everyone!
别忘了你们的防晒霜
Don't forget your sunscreen. Okay!
-好吧 -也不能吃防晒霜啊
- Okay. All right. - Can't eat sunscreen either.
无法不注视着你
请进
Please come in.
拿破仑
Napoleon.
-欢迎 你今天怎么样 -谢谢
- Welcome, how are you today? - Thank you.
很棒 我是说 还是对
Oh, fantastic. I mean, still smarting
马铃薯袋作战的失利感到难过
from a devastating potato sack defeat,
-但是除此之外 -很棒
- but other than that-- - Wonderful.
你知道吗 我 我想让你知道
You know, I, uh, I wanted to let you know
虽然一开始发生了那样的事 我们仍然很感激
we're so grateful to be here despite how it may have...
来到了这里 希瑟她
seemed at the beginning. Heather was, um...
她不敢相信
She couldn't believe it
你为我们降低了费用 非常慷慨
when you reduced your rate for us. Very generous.
希瑟怎么样了
How is Heather?
她很好 谢谢
Oh, she's good. Thank you.
请坐
Please, um, sit down.
所以她好些了
So she's better?
那天她确实就在崩溃的边缘
She was quite on the precipice the other day,
我明白
I understand.
她绝不会 她只是
Oh, she would never-- She was just, uh...
-欣赏风景 -是的
- Admiring the view. - Yeah.
她绝不会
Yeah, she would never.
不会的
She would never.
想重新说一遍吗
Wanna start again?
你的妻子怎么样 希瑟怎么样
How is your wife? How is Heather?
希瑟崩溃了
Heather is broken.
我们的儿子自杀了 希瑟
Our son took his life. And Heather, uh...
她崩溃了
she's broken.
-你呢 -我很好
- What about you? - I'm fine.
我是说 显然我有段时间
I mean, I-- Obviously, I was grief-stricken
非常悲伤
for some time and, uh...
但这种事是常有的
But these things happen.
-这种事常有的 -是的 常有
- These things happen? - Yes. They do.
在美国 自杀是死亡的首要原因
Uh, suicide is the leading cause of death in America,
尤其对于年轻人
especially for young people.
我大概一个月都在床上哭着想"为什么是我"
I spent about a month crying "Why me?" on my pillow.
但当你看到那些统计数据
But when you look at the statistics,
更好的问题可能是 "为什么不是我呢"
the better query might be, "Why not me?"
那就在我们身边
It's all around us.
所以你没有崩溃
So you're not broken.
当然 我还是很悲伤 但是
I-- I still hurt, of course, but...
讽刺的是
and the irony...
讽刺
The irony?
拿破仑 什么讽刺
Napoleon, what irony?
"无论命运之门有多狭窄
"It matters not how straight the gate,
我是我命运的主宰 我是我灵魂的统帅"
I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
"透过覆盖着我的夜色 黑暗如同深坑
"Out of the night carries me, black as the Pit
无穷无尽"
from pole to pole."
《永不屈服》
Invictus.
是的 是的 你懂得很多
Yeah. Yeah. You get a gold star.
我在中学任教 你知道的
I teach high school. Which you know.
总之 这就是我教给
And, uh, anyway, that's what I preach
我所有学生的 他们是自己命运的
to all my students, that they are the masters
主宰
of their own fates.
扎克选择做他的命运的主宰
And Zach chose to be the master of his fate,
用他的方式 所以你懂的 很讽刺
in his way. So, you know. Irony.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
节哀顺变 拿破仑
I am so sorry for your loss, Napoleon.
谢谢你 这很困难
Thank you. It's, uh, it's difficult.
但我没有崩溃
But I am not broken.
我们继续前行 因为我们必须这样 对吗
We carry on because we must, right?
-有什么选择呢 -正是
- What's the alternative? - Exactly.
我想尝试些东西 如果你能接受的话
I'd like to try something, if you're open to it?
我当然接受 所以我来到了这里
Of course I'm open, that's why I'm here.
很好
Lovely.
好 闭上你的眼睛
Good. Well, um, close your eyes...
呼吸
breathe...
想象你的儿子扎克
...picture your son Zach.
抱歉
Sorry.
-那 那不对 -好 好 不
- That-- not-- not right now. - Okay. Okay. No.
-不行 -当然不对 我明白
- No. Mm-hmm. - Of course not. I understand.
那就想象任何东西
Just picture anything-- anything at all.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
我真的不想错过野外采集
I... I really don't want to be late for the foraging.
听说鳄梨的数量有限
I'm-- I'm told there's a limited amount of avocados,
-拿破仑 拜托 -一想到可能错过
- Napoleon, please. - and the idea of missing out
-鳄梨酱就 -能请你按照我说的做吗
- on the guac is, uh... - Please, would you do it?
想象任何事物都行 我不在乎
Picture anything at all. I don't care.
例如一杯咖啡 或是任何你想要的
I mean, a cup of coffee. Whatever you want--
宇宙飞船 你妻子的微笑 什么都行
A spaceship. Your wife's smile. Anything at all.
之后你就能走了 我保证 请闭眼
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表