剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
我真的很期待
I'm actually really looking forward to this.
这里曾两次获得全球健康奖
This place has won two global wellness awards,
精神健康奖和社会影响奖
mental wellness and social impact.
不过后者可能是荣誉奖
Though, the latter might have been, an honorable mention.
事实上 这位女士给了我们很大的折扣
The fact is, this woman is giving us a massive price break.
这… 这真是促进社会进步的举动
What a... what a socially progressive thing to do.
把治愈病人放在赚钱前面
To put healing people ahead of the profit motive.
我想有的顾客
I mean, to... I think some of these other folks here
肯定是付了好几千块来的
are paying... paying thousands of dollars.
♪ 我们得到了金奖券 ♪
♪ We got the golden ticket ♪
我真的感觉离那越近 我越轻松
I actually feel myself getting lighter as I get nearer.
这肯定是件好事 你不觉得吗 亲爱的
It's going to be a good thing. Don't you think so, honey?
是啊 -对吧 你还好吗 佐伊 佐伊
I do. ‐ Yeah. How you doing, Zoe? Zoe!
嗯
Yeah.
你感觉怎样
How you doing back there?
好极了 爸 我很期待
Never better, Dad. Just looking forward.
会很棒的
It's going to be great.
大家好 我是杰西
Hey guys, it's Jess.
我们要去"静心居"静修
So, we're headed to a transformation retreat called Tranquillum.
我可以带上话题 但那边不玩社交媒体
I would tag them for you, but they're not on social.
非常神秘
It's like super mysterious.
总之 我们要在那里待10天
Anyway, we're gonna spend 10 days
冥想 瑜伽 健康饮食
doing meditation, yoga, healthy eating,
和我的男人共度美好时光…
and spending some quality time with my man...
靠 本 你是故意的吗
Damn it, Ben, did you do that on purpose?
是路的错 它要把我车干翻了
It's this road. It's beating the shit out of my car.
现在我得再录一遍
Now I have to record the whole thing again.
你不用这样的 -我就要
You don't have to. ‐ Yes, I do.
要我说 咱们这次
Look, if you ask me, I feel like we're taking
自我提升的计划也太过头了
this whole self‐improvement thing a little too far.
怎么突然说这个 你这话什么意思
I didn't ask, but what's that supposed to mean?
就是... 老天啊
It means that... Whoa, God!
如果不断进步 我们总会变得完美的吧
Look, if we keep getting better, eventually we'll be perfect, right?
然后呢
Then what?
你犯浑的水平就能更精进了
Maybe you'll be a perfect little asshole.
我没在犯浑
I'm not being an asshole.
我只是不懂为什么要去那里
I just don't understand why I'm going to this place.
因为我们出了问题 本杰明…
We're going 'cause we have issues, Benjamin...
我们的感情
with us.
这应该比你的破车重要得多
That should mean more to you than your fucking car.
我们需要戏剧性
We need something dramatic.
是啊 这绝对够戏剧性
Yeah, this is definitely dramatic.
要是悬挂系统坏了…
Yo, if I fuck up my suspension...
♪ 今日宜放歌♥ ♪
♪ Yes, it's a good day for singin' a song ♪
♪ 今日宜前进 ♪
♪ And it's a good day for movin' along ♪
♪ 今日天气好 万事都大吉 ♪
♪ Yes, it's a good day How could anything be wrong ♪
♪ 美好的日子 ♪
♪ A good day ♪
♪ 白昼到夜晚 ♪
♪ From mornin' till night ♪
拥抱健康吧 弗朗西丝升级版
Wellness here I come. Frances 2.0.
做好准备
Get ready.
没错 做好准备
Yeah, get ready.
♪ 美好的日子 白昼到夜晚 ♪
♪ A good day From mornin' till night ♪
小混♥蛋♥ 都不打个电♥话♥来
Little shit. Not even a phone call, huh?
为什么 怕太礼貌了吗
Why not? Would it be too courteous?
喂
Hello?
到极乐世界了吗
Hey. So have we achieved nirvana yet?
离无限的宁静还有段距离
Still a ways off from infinite serenity.
好吧 你得认真试一次 亲爱的
Okay. Well, you need to give this a real chance, honey.
我这不就在认真…
I am giving this a real cha...
我就要去那里呢
I'm literally going there right now.
这不就是在尝试吗
That's giving it a chance.
不许想他
And do not even think about him.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
我没想 要是我的朋友们不会
I wasn't. If I could just get my friends
打电♥话♥来提起他就太好了
to stop calling and bringing him up.
你给支支招呗
Any ideas how I could do that?
经纪人来消息了吗
Have you heard from your agent?
没 但你现在既提了他
I have not, but now you've brought up him
又提了工作 还要接着
and work, so you got anything else
惹我心烦吗 -我爱你
you wanna throw at me? - Just that I love you.
新书棒极了 你太棒了
The new book is fantastic. You are fantastic,
你会在静心居度过美妙的10天
and you're going to have a fabulous 10 days at Tranquillum.
我知道 我也觉得
Yes. I know. I feel the same way.
以全新的我回归
Come back a whole new me.
大家肯定都更喜欢那样的我
I'm sure everyone will like that one better.
我喜欢现在的你
Well, I like this one.
谢谢 艾琳 我经纪人来电♥话♥了
Thanks. Oh, Erin, it's my agent,
我待会再打给你 爱你
I'm gonna have to call you back. Love you.
一定要再打给我 爱你
Call me back! I love you!
你好 -弗朗西丝
‐ Hey there. - Frances?
今天生意谈得怎样
So, how's the book biz going today?
你… 你听起来很开心
You just... you just sound so upbeat!
我在去跟你说过的那个健康度假村的路上
I'm on my way to that health retreat I told you about.
我在努力让自己保持积极的心态
I'm just trying to put myself in a positive state of mind.
是啊 记得那些死在蒸疗棚屋的人吗
Yeah, well, remember those people who died in that sweat lodge?
他们以为自己开了窍
They thought they were being enlightened
其实都快被烤熟了
when in reality they were being cooked.
两码事 这地方看着棒极了
This is nothing like that. This place looks amazing.
我只是去那里疗养
I'm just going there for some healing.
按♥摩♥ 也许再来点温和的禁食
You know, massage. Maybe some gentle fasting.
太好了
Great, well,
我不是来报好消息的 弗兰妮
I'm not the bearer of good news, Franny.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我觉得书写得很好
I think it is beautifully written,
我真的很喜欢
I really, really do.
慢着 你… 你是说...
W... wait a minute. Are... are you s...
你是说他们不… 他们不想要这本书吗
are you saying they don't... they don't want the book?
弗兰妮 这真的很难开口
There's no easy way to say this, Franny,
我就直说了吧
so I'm just gonna tell you.
他们想买♥♥断你的合同
They want to buy you out of your contract.
我很遗憾 弗兰妮
I'm so sorry about this, Franny,
尤其是在
especially after everything that happened
那个可怕的骗子的事后
with that horrendous grifter man.
我太替你难过了
I mean, I just feel so awful for you.
我不想跟你聊这事
I do not wanna talk about this with you.
这下好了
That's it.
我完蛋了 铁板钉钉了
I'm done. This is how it ends.
这他妈死定了
Dead to the fucking world!
完犊子
Fucking dead!
你♥他♥妈♥死定了
You're dead to the fucking world!
我天
Oh, my God.
你好
Hello?
你还好吗
You okay?
你... 需要帮助吗 女士
You... do you need some help, Miss?
不 我... 我很好 我没事
No. I'm... I'm... I'm good. I'm good.
听起来可不像
You don't seem good.
我只是在平静地表达绝望
Well, I was just having a quiet moment of despair.
行吧 这就是你所谓的平静吗
Okay. Well, that's your idea of a quiet moment?
因为你看起来...
'Cause you seemed...
你像个报丧女妖在乱喊乱叫
You're screaming like a banshee.
[爱尔兰神话中的女妖 以长长的哀嚎预报家中要有丧事发生]
所以我才把车停下来
That's why I pulled over.
抱歉 不好意思 -没事
Well, I'm sorry. I apologize. ‐ It's okay.
我还以为这里是荒郊野外 没人会来
I thought I was in the middle of nowhere, completely alone.
显然并不是 -你生病了吗
Clearly, that is not the case. ‐ Are you sick?
你说什么 -你像是
I beg your pardon? ‐ You seem to be having
突然发病 精神崩溃
some kind of a mental breakdown episode sort of thing.
我不是在评判你 我们家族
I'm not judging, you know, I got,
就有精神病史
I got mental illness in my own family.
是吗 我没事 谢谢你
Is that right? I'm fine, thank you.
一般人可不会这样大喊着...
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表