剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, it could be a real shitshow.
我知道些什么呢
What the hell do I know, right?
-卡梅尔 -你好
- Carmel. - Hello.
请坐
Please, sit.
今天大家怎么样
How's everybody doing today?
有点像是一个勇敢的新世界吧 我想
Kind of a brave new world, I guess.
你知道的 因为那些蘑菇和奶昔
You know, what, with all the mushrooms and smoothies.
-确实 -是的
- Indeed. - Yeah.
那你自己呢
And you personally?
很好 很好
Oh, good, good.
-很好 -是的
- Good. - Yeah.
我听说你想往杰西卡脸上打一拳
I hear you wanna punch Jessica in the face.
我只是象征性地一说
Ah, well, figuratively I do.
不是真的 我
Not for real, I would...
我绝不会真的那么做的
I would never really do that.
你很暴♥力♥
You get violent?
虽然我可以很暴♥力♥ 但我并不暴♥力♥ 这是
Although I can get violent, I'm not violent. There's a...
很不同的 你懂的 那不是我的本性
big difference. You know, it's not my being.
更像是
It's more like, um...
像是我的某种分支
like an offshoot outlier version of-- of...
某种异常值 我想
of myself, I guess.
我的丈夫 他抛弃了我
My husband, he left me.
抛弃了我 为了
Left me for...
一个更年轻漂亮的玩意儿
a younger, prettier thing.
我的孩子们喜欢她
My kids love her.
他们喊她的名字
You know, they call her by her first name.
莉莲
Lillian.
她是个甜美的女人 有着甜美的名字
And she's a sweet woman with a sweet name.
他们现在在意大利 一起度假
They're in Italy right now, vacationing together.
她很甜美 但是
She's sweet, but...
我很冲动 你知道的
I get urges, you know.
"砰 直击脸部"
"Pow, right in the face."
是的 你懂的
Yup. You know.
是的
Yeah.
你知道的 他
You know, he...
在她之前 他也有其他外遇
He had other affairs before her.
有时候 即使在最好的婚姻中
Sometimes, even in the best marriages,
人们也会假装
people pretend.
这需要双方的节制
It takes a little denial on both sides.
最后 他
In the end, he...
他装不下去了
He couldn't pretend.
我能给你看些东西吗
Can I show you something?
好的
Yes.
你能看到吗
Can you see that?
这是块小伤疤
It's a little scar.
他咬了我
He bit me.
但这是激♥情♥的举动 是在他
But it was an act of passion, back when he just--
还对我百般索求的时候
he couldn't get enough of me.
我几乎每天晚上
And I fondle this scar...
都抚摸这块伤疤
almost every night...
因为它让我想起
because it reminds me of...
我们曾经拥有什么
what we used to have.
你能写下一些不好的事情吗
Will you write down some of the bad things?
他对你说的话 你能做到吗
That he said to you? Can you do that?
他说了太多了
There are a lot of them.
按传统来说我们要唱歌♥
Tradition says we should chant
来从热气中分散注意力
to distract ourselves from the heat.
但我觉得老式的呐喊效果更好
But I think a good old-fashioned scream works better.
真不错
There you go.
好
Okay.
谢谢你 格洛里
Thanks, Glory.
提一嘴 我真的知道
I did know, by the way.
可能不知道你是记者
Maybe not the reporter part,
但你绝对不是一个真的客人
but definitely that you weren't a real guest.
我是真的客人
I am a real guest.
我也是个记者
I'm just a reporter also.
玛莎挑选了我 记得吗 所以
And Masha did select me, remember? So...
这意味着我和你们其他人一样糟糕
it must mean I'm as messed up as the rest of you.
至少她这么觉得
At least in her mind.
那你觉得呢
What about your mind?
你知道 我现在正经历和雷的分手危机
I'm going through this break-up with Ray, you know.
谁能体面地经历这种事呢
Who doesn't get messed up over that?
我还是同性恋 根据我受的天主教教育
And I'm gay, so according to my Catholic upbringing...
知道了
Yeah!
等下 你知道她做的这些事
Wait, did you know she was doing all this?
这就是你来这的原因
Is that why you're here?
我听过传言
I'd heard the rumors.
你知道吗 这可能真的对你有好处
You know, this could be really good for you.
焦虑 抑郁之类的情绪
I mean, anxiety, depression.
致幻剂在针对这些情绪上有着巨大的前景
I mean, that's where psychedelics show phenomenal promise.
我不抑郁
I'm not depressed.
你当然会抑郁
Of course you're depressed,
你哥哥自杀了
your brother killed himself.
如果你没抑郁 那你可能
If you weren't depressed, you'd be...
会得些别的精神疾病
having some kind of psychosis,
我确定她也会针对那些病为你下药的
and I'm sure she'd be dosing you for that.
还有 你在笑
And, uh, you're smiling.
仅供参考 抑郁的人也会笑
Depressed people smile, FYI.
我在笑是因为你很有趣
I'm smiling 'cause you're funny.
明天是你的21岁生日
Tomorrow's your 21st birthday.
-也是他的21岁生日 -我们不亲近
- It's his 21st birthday. - We weren't close.
我才不信呢
Oh, I don't believe that.
很多兄弟姐妹都不亲近
A lot of siblings aren't close.
这我倒是信
Well, I believe that.
我只是不相信
I just-- I just don't believe you
你说你和扎克的关系不近
when you say that you and Zach weren't.
怎么 你是有水晶球能预言吗
What, do you have some sort of crystal ball or something?
我只是无法想象
I just can't imagine.
这里很适合哭 你知道的
It's a good place to cry, you know.
我们可以把泪水说成是汗水
We can mistake the tears for sweat.
那你的想法是什么
So what's your spin gonna be?
你要让这个地方关门大吉
You plan to take this place down?
真心话
Honestly?
我也不知道
I don't know yet.
这位是剑道先生
Meet Mr. Kendo.
通常 我们会让你们将自我质疑
Ordinarily, we would have you project your self-doubts,
不安全感 还有内心的恶魔投射到它上
your insecurities, your demons onto the dummy
之后再攻击它
and then attack away.
自我厌恶太多 时间都不够了
So much self-loathing, so little time.
但看起来我们中的许多人
It seems that many of us
事实上都是被别人所伤害
have actually been damaged by other people.
所以
So...
这次我们要试些不一样的
we're gonna try something different.
现在 谁想第一个来
Now, who would like to begin?
弗朗西斯
Frances.
弗朗西斯 那好
Frances, great.
请你拿上这把剑
You can come get the sword.
没关系 我不需要剑
That's okay. I don't need the sword.
来吧
Come on.
-勇敢点 -加油
- Be brave. - Oh, come on.
总得有人当第一个 加油
Someone's gotta be first. Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天剑道先生可能会是一些不同的形象
So, Mr. Kendo is gonna take on a few different forms today,
但让我们从通用的"他"开始
but let's start with the universal he.
他评判我们
Him by whom we are judged.
忽视 利用 虐待 抛弃我们
Dismissed. Used. Abused. Abandoned.
天
Wow.
我得说这放在交友软件上的简介可不怎么样
I have to admit that's a terrible Tinder profile.
有想到某个人吗
Anyone specific come to mind?
没有
Not really, you know.
很难缩小范围
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表