剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
亲爱的 你和我都知道
Honey... You know, as well as I do,
你母亲也会...
your mother would--
你们看着我 好像问题在我身上
You watch me like I'm the problem.
你们知不知道你们才是问题根源
Do you realize you guys are the fucked up ones inside?
你们只会瞒着我
And all you do is hide it from me.
瞒着彼此 瞒着所有人
And from each other, from everybody.
一个个来
One at a time.
弗朗西斯怎么样
Hey. How's... how's Frances?
她受伤了
She's hurting.
你说得对 黛利拉 这是...
You're right, Delilah, this is...
一个反复无常的小组 但他们很聪明
a particularly volatile group. But they're a brilliant one,
我们需要他们全部人
and we need them all.
开始启动协议吧 新的协议
Let's start the Protocol. The new Protocol.
好 但是现在才第二天
O... Okay, but it's, it's only day two.
但我们必须撑到第三天
But we have to make it to day three.
我们不能失去他们任何人
We can't lose any of them.
他们还未完全排毒 还没经过测试
They haven't fully detoxed. It hasn't been tested.
他们乞求有人解救他们
They are begging to be saved.
他们诚心乞求 你们俩都看到了
They're on their hands and knees. You can both see that.
我已经决定好了
I've made the decision.
好吗
All right?
开始吧 亲爱的
Let's go, my loves.
时不我待
There is no time to waste.
会很有趣的
This is exciting.
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表