剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
It's hard to narrow it down.
可选择的混♥蛋♥太多了
So many schmucks to choose from.
没开玩笑 弗朗西斯 专注于痛苦
No jokes, Frances. Come on. Stay in the pain.
来吧 弗朗西斯
Come on, Frances.
选一个
Pick somebody.
我怎么样 我就在这
How about me? I'm here.
阿里出车祸了
Ari has been in a car accident.
我能帮些什么 需要我怎么做
How I can I help? What can I do?
抱歉 如果可能的话我也不想这样
I'm sorry, but I-- I would never do this,
但我确实需要一些帮助 经济上的
but I could really use a little help, financially.
我不想见你
I don't wanna see you.
我不想 我不想让他在这
I don't wanna-- I don't want him here.
-为什么不 -因为他伤害
- Why not? - 'Cause he hurt--
他深深地伤害了我
he really hurt me.
怎么伤害的
How?
具体点
Be specific.
你知道我去为阿里找学校吗
Did you know I went and checked out schools for Ari?
你知道这些吗
Did you know all that?
我去参加了家长会
I went to PTA meetings
我和那些家长们坐在一起
and I-I sat with all those parents.
我
I...
我聊了我们一家
I talked about my family.
我希望当你到的时候 这些都准备好了
I wanted it all set up when you arrived,
但你一直没有
but you never...
一直没有到 你也永远不会到了
never arrived, and you're never gonna arrive.
你说过我们要一起养育阿里
You-- you said we'd raise Ari together.
你不断对我说我马上就要
You kept saying to me over and over I was gonna--
我就要 就要做母亲了
I was gonna-- gonna be a mom.
但你剥夺了我的希望 我永远拿不回来
And you took that from me and I can't get it back.
你拿走了我的钱
You took my money.
拿走了我的信心
You took my confidence.
去你个骗子
Fuck you for lying.
去你个渣男
And fuck you for being garbage.
去你的虚情假意
Fuck you for not loving me.
去吧
Come on.
好的 下一个谁来
Okay. Who's next, huh?
卡梅尔
Carmel?
不 我 我还没准备好
No, I-- I can't top that.
没问题 我觉得你准备好了
Yes, I think you're ready.
来 拿上剑
Come on, take the sword.
去吧
Go ahead.
加油 不 不
Come on. No, no.
你可以做得更好
You can do better than that.
真的吗 这就是你要穿的吗
"Really? Is that what you're gonna wear?
你有一件合适的衣服吗
"Do any of your clothes fit?
如果你更努力一些
"Maybe I'd be more attracted to you
我才可能会更被你所吸引
"if you made more of an effort.
我们是在工作时认识的 你不认识她
We met at work. You don't know her."
我不爱你
"I'm not in love with you.
我不爱你 我爱的是她
"I'm not, I'm in love with her.
你应该为我感到高兴 你为什么不呢
"You should be happy for me. Why can't you be happy for me?
孩子也爱她 他们想和我们一起生活
"And the kids love her. They wanna live with us.
她会是个比你更好的母亲
"She's a better mother than you.
你应该放手
You've let yourself go."
好样的
Yeah!
继续
Go.
就是这样
Yes.
杀了他
Kill him.
打他 揍他
Hit him! Hurt him!
干得漂亮
Well done.
这地方疯了
This place is fucked.
我觉得我们应该离开这个地方 退房♥
Hey, I think we should go, check out.
-什么 为什么 -我
- What? Why? - I, uh--
我不否认这些是有一定疗效的
I don't deny there's something therapeutic about it all,
但现在我感觉有些不稳定 危险的因素
but it's feeling a little, uh, volatile now, dangerous.
我是说
I mean,
在那里面真的很吓人
that frightened me in there.
你没被吓到
Didn't it scare you?
-有点 -只是有点
- A little. - A little?
希瑟 她在给我们下药
Heather. She's drugging us.
让大家的行为变得暴♥力♥
Getting people to act out in violence now.
我知道 但是
I know. But...
但是 但是什么 说真的
But? But what? Seriously?
利奥 三年来 我们之间是那样疏远
Leo, for three years, we've been so disconnected.
有些东西已经改变了
Something's changing.
我们都能感觉到 你自己也说了
We both feel it, you said so yourself.
你说我们来这是为了逃离
You said we came here for an escape.
看在上帝的份上 明天还是佐伊的生日
And tomorrow is Zoe's birthday, for God's sake.
这应该是一段愉快的时光
It should be a happy time.
不会愉快的
It's not gonna be a happy time.
什么
What?
-是他们的21岁生日 -这个
- Their 21st birthday. - Well--
-孩子 -怎么了
- Hey, kiddo! - What's going on?
我们只是在讨论
We're just discussing,
你知道
you know, what...
那里的氛围越来越疯狂
It's getting a little crazy here
还有 明天是你的生日
and, uh, tomorrow is your birthday.
我想我们最好
We thought maybe we'd be better--
不 我想留在这里
No, I wanna be here.
就是这样
Yeah.
你 你想留在这吗
You, uh-- You wanna be here?
她想留在这
She wants to be here.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry.
你好
Hi.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你还好吗 -没事 我
- Are you okay? - Uh, yes, I...
我喜欢这里的树
I love the trees out here.
如果你仔细听 可以听到它们在呼吸
If you listen, you can hear them breathing.
这挺酷的
That's cool.
那个 你有和玛莎说过
Hey, uh, did you get a chance to connect with Masha
奶昔的事吗
about the smoothie sitch?
是的 她想要对你用不同的配方
Yes. Uh, she wants to give you a different formula.
-好的 -研究显示
- Okay. - The research shows
对于伴侣 关系修复
that for couples, relationship healing,
亚甲基二氧甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥是非常有效的
MDMA is profoundly beneficial.
摇♥头♥丸♥
Molly.
什么
What...
那真要给我们药吗
So, is that something that could happen?
那
Like...
-那什么时候呢 -现在
- Like, when... - Uh, now?
-就现在吗 -现在也可以
- Right now? - Maybe. Now.
-太好了 -可以是现在
- Great. - Could be now.
-那就现在来吧 -好吧
- Yeah, let's do it now. - Okay, sure.
真是太好了
That's awesome.
好 那我让格洛里在餐厅见你
Yeah. Um, I'll get Glory to meet you in the refectory.
真是不好意思
Ah. I'm sorry.
我也不是
I don't...
都是这他妈的
It's just fucking...
感情 对吧
relationships, am I right?
真是太
They're so...
疯狂又荒唐
Crazy. Insane.
还很伤人
Brutal.
史迈利
Hey, Smiley.
史迈利
Hey, Smiley.
怎么不过来 我们请你喝啤酒
Why don't you come over and let us buy you a beer?
兄弟 我老是被认错
Hey, look, I get that all the time, pal.
我不是那个人
I'm not the guy. Come on.
你都懒得跟我说话吗
You can't be bothered to talk to me,
-你是这个意思吗 -我正喝酒呢
- that what you trying to say? - I'm having a drink, okay?
我这几天过得很不顺
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表