剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, Mom.
这种赤♥裸♥相见的情况 真的
The full-frontal situation, really...
你以前总是
You used to run around naked
-光着身子到处跑呢 -那是我五岁的时候
- all the time. - Yeah, when I was five.
我爱你的身体
I love your body.
我的天哪 你到底怎么了
Oh, my God. Who are you?
卡梅尔 你能把我转个方向吗
Carmel, can you spin me around?
我想看看河的另外一边
I wanna see the other side of the river.
真漂亮
Oh, it's pretty!
这些味道其实还不错
Mm. Oh, these are actually pretty good.
核桃里脂肪含量很高
A lot of fat content in walnuts.
且富含抗氧剂和奥米茄-3脂肪酸
Rich in antioxidants and Omega-3s.
我想回住处了 我需要吃药
I wanna go back to the lodge. I need my medication.
你什么时候开始吃止痛药的
When did you start taking oxy?
跟你受伤有关系吗
Was it to deal with the injury?
这不关你事
That would be none of your business.
你可以告诉我们的
Come on. You can tell us.
这傻♥逼♥不也告诉我们他最深藏最肮脏的秘密了吗
I mean, dipshit here told us his deep, dark secret.
我有吗
I did?
没错 你的秘密就是你是傻♥逼♥
Yeah. That you're a dipshit.
马可尼一家的闹剧可是已经
Well, the Marconi family drama has certainly been
人尽皆知了 这点毋庸置疑
on full display. That's for sure.
我看过你膝盖粉碎
Yo, you know I saw you shatter
那片段都有上百次了
that knee like a hundred times.
都在体育频道的经典重现环节
Those highlight reels they always play on ESPN,
在最严重的运动创伤里
the worst sports injuries,
你的排名仅次于乔·泰斯曼
you're right up there with Joe Theismann.
美好的过去 换个话题吧
Good times. Let's change the subject.
来聊聊你吧 本
Let's talk about you, Ben.
开着一辆兰博基尼 你又有什么故事
Driving a Lamborghini. What's your story?
我没有故事
I don't have one.
-我没有 -每个人都有故事
- I don't. - Everybody has a story.
尤其是那些拒不承认的人
Especially the people that claim otherwise.
那还真是抱歉 我不是什么人物
Well, I'm sorry. Never been anything.
-什么也没做过 -那你是怎么赚钱的
- Never done anything. - How do you make your money?
我没赚
I didn't.
我赢了彩票
I won the lottery.
-我赢了两千两百万美元 -哇哦
- Twenty-two million dollars. - Phew! Wow!
我什么屁事都没干过
I never did a fucking thing.
我本来没打算告诉你们的
I didn't plan on telling y'all that.
分享是会传染的 本
Sharing is contagious, Ben.
所以谢谢你的坦诚 你迈出了重要的一步
So, thank you for your honesty. It's a big step.
拜托 你肯定有份工作吧
Come on, you must've had a job, right?
我是开配餐车的
I drove a catering truck.
我没赚什么钱 但是
I didn't make a lot of money, but...
那还是有意义的 你懂吗
it had meaning, you know?
简单的小事就能让很多人过得好一点
Just simple tasks that make people's day a little better.
听起来很蠢 但至少是有意义的
Sounds stupid, but it mattered.
然后突然间
And poof.
我赢了巨额彩票 其他的一切都变得毫无意义了
I won the lottery, everything else became moot.
不再有意义 不再重要了
No meaning. No matter.
得了吧 你不是还有杰西卡吗
Come on. You've still got Jessica.
至少目前是这样
At least for the time being.
你♥他♥妈♥到底哪里有问题 伙计
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
你怎么什么破事都要来掺一脚
Why you feel like you always gotta stir shit up?
我只是在开玩笑 对不起
I was kidding. Sorry.
现在已经不兴挖苦嘲讽
You know, the snide is getting old.
本本来敞开了心扉 真正地袒露心声
Ben had a genuine moment there, a moment of real honesty.
而你却硬生生破坏了 为什么
And you just took a big, fat shit all over it. Why?
我很感激你 但是我没想让任何人
Look, man, I appreciate it, but I'm not asking anybody
来同情我
to feel sorry for me.
我毕竟赢了彩票呢
I won the lottery, right?
我其实有点同情拉尔斯
I actually feel sorry for Lars.
好吧 我们可以走了吗
Okay, can we go now?
这真是最棒的体验
This is just the best feeling.
我从没有感觉如此美妙过
This is the best thing I've ever felt
而我并不清楚原因
and I don't know why.
我也是 但是我的身体一直
Me, too. But my body keeps...
想要离开
...wanting to bob up.
我还发现
I also find that
人们的感受会在这池子里浮现
feelings tend to bubble up in this pool.
有人想分享一下自己的感受吗
Anybody have any feelings to share?
-我感觉很不错 -我也是
- I feel wonderful. - Me, too.
我感觉更像自己了 而我今天一直状态不对
I feel more like myself, which I haven't been today.
你想再多说一点吗 卡梅尔
Would you like to expand on that, Carmel?
你怎么觉得不像自己了
How you haven't been feeling like yourself?
我会对人很冲动
I've been snapping at people.
而且 杰西卡让我滚开
And-- Well, Jessica told me to fuck off.
所以我怀疑我也对她做了什么不好的事
So I suspect that I did something to her, too.
我有吗
Did I?
你藐视我 我告诉过你了 你一直在...
You dismissed me. I told you. You've been...
对我评头论足 还有
you know, judging me. And...
说我是啦啦队长 还有图享的事
About being a cheerleader, and Instagram.
你还说 如果我不上传图片 这一切就不是真的
And you said, "It's not real if I don't post it."
而那触到你的痛处了吗
And that hit a nerve?
是啊 因为她说得没错
Yeah, 'cause it's true.
我早上第一件事就是
I check it first thing in the morning
去确认人们觉得我很漂亮
to make sure people think I'm pretty.
真可悲
It's pathetic.
你真的不觉得自己很漂亮吗
Do you really not think that you're pretty?
不
No.
怎么会
How?
这太明显了 我的眼皮
It's pretty noticeable. I mean, my eyelids are, like,
下垂了 还有
drooping, and...
我的大腿太粗
my thighs are too big,
我的腹部不够平坦
and my stomach isn't flat enough,
我的毛孔粗大 臀部过肥
my pores are huge, my hips are too big.
我的发际线不对
My hairline is wrong,
脸上的雀斑
and these freckles won't fuck off
不管怎么做激光都去不掉 你知道的
no matter how much I laser and it's-- You know...
今天真是个好日子
...this is a good day.
现在我觉得很内疚之前讨厌过你了
Wow, I feel so bad right now for hating you some.
我的丈夫为了一个年轻的女人离开了我
Well, my husband left me for, um... a young woman.
所以有时候我看见年轻漂亮的女人 比如你
So, sometimes when I see pretty young women, you,
我就想 揍她
I just want to go... "Pow."
对着脸下手
Right in the face.
说实话 我永远也不会这么做
I mean, I would never do it, honestly.
怎么 你想对着我脸上来一拳吗
What? You wanna punch me in the face?
我 我很羞于承认 但是没错
I'm-- Well, I'm ashamed of it, but... yes.
好吧
Okay.
真牛
That's cool.
弗朗西斯 你怎么看
Frances. What are you thinking?
我只是在想
I was just thinking
我希望能把这一切都写下来
I wish I could write this all down.
这可真糟糕 我有五位有趣的女人
It's awful. I have five interesting women,
一个美丽的场景
a beautiful setting,
而我好像并不在场
and I'm not the least bit present.
只是在记录这一切 以供参考
I'm just recording it, you know, for reference.
你们对我而言 并不是真实存在的人
You're not... real people to me.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I--
是硫磺
It's the sulfur.
我不知道这想法是哪里来的
I don't know where that came from.
我有一个问题
I have a question.
大家上一次做♥爱♥是什么时候
When was the last time anybody here had sex?
-妈 -你不用回答这个问题
- Mom. - You don't have to answer.
-你做过吗 -停 不要问了
- Have you had sex? - Stop. Stop!
我只是...我只是问问
It's just-- I'm just asking
这里有谁还记得 因为我记得
whether anybody here remembers. 'Cause I remember.
我清晰的记得上一次做♥爱♥的时间
I know exactly the last time I had sex.
是三年前了
It was three years ago.
拜托不要说了 拜托
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表