剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
Right now!
早上再吃一片
And another one, in the morning.
每天
Every day.
托尼 我不想你生病
I don't want you sick, Tony.
我只想你
Hmm? I just want you...
安全 被治愈
safe, healed.
完好
Whole.
我觉得这也是你想要的
And I think that's what you want.
我从来没想过拿走你的药 托尼
I never wanted to take your pills, Tony.
我只想拿走你的秘密
Just your secret.
-妈的 -对不起 对不起
- Oh, shit! - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-天啊 -对不起
- Jesus! - I'm sorry.
-你把我吓死了 -非常抱歉
- Oh, you scared me to death. - I'm so sorry.
你不应该在暗处这样偷偷摸摸接近别人
You shouldn't sneak up on people in the dark like that.
我没有偷偷摸摸 我就是
I wasn't sneaking. I just-- You know, I read in the...
我在册子里读到 要小心
in the... the pamphlet, uh, to be mindful
别人可能在冥想 最好不要打扰
of others that they might be meditating and try not to...
所以我才 我才那样
to disturb. So that's... that's what that...
我没在冥想
Well. I'm not meditating,
只是在绝望地凝望着这巨大的虚无
just despondently staring into the gaping void.
那个欢迎仪式 是有点
Hey, um... the... the... like, welcoming thing, that was...
-太疯了 -是
- It was bat shit. - Yeah.
那好
Okay, cool.
我刚以为只有我疯了 好的
'Cause I thought I was just like losing my mind-- okay.
你可能不想听这个
You probably don't want to hear this.
人们来静养就是摆脱这些
Uhm, you know, people come to retreats to get away from it all
但我一定要说
and I have to say...
我是您的铁粉
I am such a huge fan.
我读了《纳撒尼尔的亲吻》有三次
I've read Nathaniel's Kiss like, three times.
我觉得它是全世界
I think it's the most romantic book...
最浪漫的书
in the world.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for that.
那你的麻烦是什么
So, what's, uh, what's your crisis?
我的什么
What's my what?
那个英国男人 他说
The British dude, he said that, uh,
玛莎好像因为某些麻烦才选了我们
Masha like picked us all for a particular crisis.
你那么成功 我就在想 我
With all your success, I just... was wondering, I--
我现在知道了 我好像在越界
Now I'm realizing that... I am kinda crossing a line.
那我就 我就先不越了
So, I'm gonna... just gonna take it back.
没事 我就是来这休养一下
It's okay, I... I'm just here for a little R&R.
可能我的麻烦事就是我没有麻烦事
Maybe, my crisis is I don't have a crisis.
-那你在写什么新的... -你有什么麻烦事
- So are you writing anything new-- - What's your crisis?
婚姻咨♥询♥ 本和我
Oh, uh. Marriage counseling. Yeah. Well, Ben and I just...
最近有点摩擦
a little bit of a bumpy patch.
-我了解这种事 -你结婚了吗
- I know that road. - Oh, you're married?
-现在没有 之前结过 两次
Not currently. Have been. Twice. Uh,
乐观主义者和受虐狂只有一线之差
optimist-masochist. Fine line.
"他看见了她"
"He saw her."
那是我在《纳撒尼尔的亲吻》里
That's my favorite part of, um,
最爱的部分 你写的 "他看见了她
Nathaniel's Kiss. You wrote, um, "He saw her.
"在那之前 她从不知道
"And until then, she never knew.
"她从未被看见过
"She'd never been seen before.
就像回到了家"
It was like coming home."
有点生硬
It's a little clunky.
不 不 不生硬
No. No, it's not.
那是世界上最美妙的感觉
It's the most wonderful feeling in the world.
被看见
To be seen.
你想听一个老太太的建议吗
You want a little grown-ass lady advice?
-你听不听都可以 -我听
- You can take it or leave it? - I'll take it.
我不会参考小说 音乐 或者电影
I wouldn't look to novels, or music, or movies,
来告诉你爱情的真♥相♥
to tell you the truth about love.
它们都会说谎
They lie.
我们只是一群肮脏的骗子
And we're just a pack of dirty liars.
是吗 对
Right? I mean, yeah.
偷心贼
Hustlers of the heart.
那是你刚想出来的吗
Did you just make that up?
我 对 应该是
I-- Yeah, I guess I did.
天啊 你太厉害了
God! You're good.
我就先 回去
I'm gonna... get back to--
谢谢
Ye-- um, thanks.
那我们就明天见
I'll see you tomorrow, I guess?
-应该不会像今天一样 -奇怪
- Maybe it won't be as... - Weird?
-对 -希望如此
- Yeah. - Yeah. Let's hope.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你好 宝贝 今天一起安静地过吧
Hi, baby. Let's have a quiet day today.
-祝贺
-这是你在地球上的最后一周了
淋浴水压真不错
Oh, what shower pressure.
太棒了
Fantastic.
我睡得特别好
I had a spectacular sleep.
今天一定非常棒 我能感觉到
It's going to be a fantastic day, I can feel it.
你如果想洗澡 就在早饭前洗
You should shower if you're going to do so before breakfast.
他们想让我们七点整到
They want us promptly there at seven.
顺便提一句 我真是要饿死了
I am absolutely famished, by the way.
我觉得这是个好现象 我的新陈代谢激活了
Which I take as a good sign. My metabolism is engaged
马力十足
and firing.
我觉得我可能不吃早饭 直接跑个步
I think I might skip breakfast and go for a run... instead.
我觉得早点是必须吃的
Uh, I think brekkie is mandatory.
这的养生很精确
It's a very precise regimen here.
我建议我们听他们的 宝贝
I suggest we surrender to it, pumpkin.
我能做出的妥协是有限的 利昂
There's only so much surrendering I can do, Leon.
你去吧 别误了早饭
You go. Don't be late for breakfast.
你肯定不想违反规则吧
You certainly wouldn't want to break a rule.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思就是规则就得被遵守
Look, it means rules are meant to be followed.
不然怎样保证
How else to ensure
一个文明社会的存活呢
the survival of a civilized society?
你得往好的方面看 希瑟
You have to seek out the wonderful, Heather,
因为美好不会不请自来
because it doesn't just come knocking.
或许生活会给你惊喜
Maybe life will surprise you.
你知道你对我说了什么吗 刚才 你记得吗
You know what you said to me? Right after. Do you remember?
你说 "事出必有因"
You said, "Things happen for a reason."
什么
What...
什么原因
What reason?
我这么爱你 我真的 真的
As much as I love you, and I do, I do...
-说完 -我很生气
- Finish it. - I'm angry.
-对我吗 -是的
- At me? - Yeah.
因为你总是这么乐观
For being so constantly upbeat.
因为你试图去解释最不可理喻的东西
For trying to make sense of the most incomprehensible.
但最重要的是 因为你让我感觉如此孤独
But mostly, for making me feel so alone.
你♥他♥妈♥让我感到孤独
You make me feel so fucking alone.
你问 "为什么我们来这里"
You ask, "Why are we here?"
我来这里 因为我怀念喜欢你的感觉
I'm here because I miss liking you.
我知道 你不值得被喜欢
I know, you didn't deserve that.
但我感觉一样
Hmm. But I got it just the same.
开始
暂停
太棒了
Yes!
你好 帅哥
Hi, there, handsome.
亲爱的 很不幸我要推迟我的旅行了
Hey, honey. I am unfortunately gonna have to postpone my trip.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-不 发生什么了 -是阿里
- Oh, no. What happened? - It's Ari.
他出车祸了
He was in a car accident.
我的天 他还好吗
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
他们给他做了诱导性昏迷
They put him into an induced coma
以辅助康复
to help with his healing.
我在努力把他转移到更好的医院
I'm trying to get him transferred to a better hospital...
给 警探 你可以留着这个
Here, you go detective, you can keep it.
我告诉他我爱他
I told him I loved him.
他是个虚构的人 我...
He's an imaginary person and I...
我告诉他我爱他
I told him I loved him.
很多和你一样年龄 一样处境的女人都有过这种经历
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表