剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
你备受需要
You're in demand.
我会把这个当做一种称赞
I would take it as a compliment.
-上面怎么说的 -我不...我不记得了
- What did it say? - I don't... I don't remember.
告诉我 你...我知道你在撒谎
Just what-- You-- I know you're lying.
怎么说的
What did it say?
他不是很喜欢
He didn't like it very much.
-他 他不喜欢... -他讨厌吗
- He-- He didn't like-- - Did he hate it?
评论家们又知道点什么呢
What do critics know anyway, huh?
看看可怜的史泰龙
Look at poor Stallone.
那些该死的评论家们把他说的跟垃圾一样
Ah, the fucking critics treat him like garbage
《洛奇》是有史以来最棒的电影了
and Rocky is the greatest movie ever made.
所以说他们讨厌这本书
So they hated it.
就这样
Well. That's that.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
老实说 这看起来像是小孩子玩的游戏
Implicitly, it may seem like a kids' game.
但当它涉及到信任的时候
But when it comes to trusting,
当要我们做自己的时候
when it comes to being ourselves,
当要我们放手的时候
when it comes to letting go,
孩子们可以教会我们很多东西
kids have a lot to teach us.
说的对
That's right.
大家开始吧
Let's give it a go.
来吧 卡梅尔
Okay, come on, Carmel.
来吧
Come on!
你准备好了吗 来吧
Okay, you ready? Here we go...
好的 来吧 卡梅尔
All right. Come on, Carmel.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
你接住我了
Oh, wow, you got me.
刚刚好
Got you!
好了 下回我想跟他试试
All right, I wanna do him next.
妈
Mom.
-妈 -亲爱的
- Mom! - Honey!
亲爱的
Honey!
放开我
Take your hands off me.
你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Just take your fucking hands off me!
求你了 亲爱的 求你
Please, honey. Please.
拿破仑 麻烦你往后退 没事的
Napoleon, please step back. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay!
希瑟 怎么了
Heather, what's going on?
我只想让你走开
I just want you to step away.
我是不会这么做的 我要做的是
I'm not gonna do that. But what I am gonna do,
握住你的手
is hold your hand.
你知道他们是怎么说牵手的吗
Do you know what they say about holding hands?
表示亲密
It's intimate.
甚至能比做♥爱♥更亲密
It can be more intimate than lovemaking even.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
这是一种直觉
There's something intuitive about it,
一种了解的感觉
something knowing about it.
也许是指尖的神经末梢
Perhaps, it's... it's the nerve endings in the fingertips
或是手上的感官系统
or the sensory systems in the hands,
但是人们能感受到彼此
but people feel each other.
他们知道彼此
They know each other,
甚至是从未见过的人
even people they've never even met before.
你握着我的手感受到了什么吗 希瑟
What do you feel in my hands, Heather?
有人也许和你有过同样的经历吧
Somebody who's been where... where you are, maybe?
有人曾经也站在你现在的位置上
Somebody who has stood where you stand?
你从来没站在过我的位置上
You have never stood where I stand.
你觉得她真的会跳吗
Do you think she was really going to jump?
不知道 也许今天不会 但她肯定有想过
I don't know. Maybe not today, but she's certainly ideating.
这个小组是个一触即发的炸♥药♥桶 玛莎
This group is a powder keg, Masha.
我是说
I mean...
拉尔斯 说真的 我不知道拉尔斯是什么
Lars is... Honestly, I... I don't know what Lars is,
但我知道 他不只是客人这么简单
but I know, he's not just a guest.
他是有目的的 我能感觉得到
He-he's... got some agenda. I can smell it.
你翻过他的房♥间了吗
You swept his room?
翻了个底朝天
Top to bottom.
尧 你能再帮我去翻一次吗
Yao, would you sweep it again for me?
没问题
No problem.
对不起 我没想到你们在开会
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were in a meeting.
没事 没关系的 来吧
No. It's quite all right. Please.
进来吧
Come on in.
找我有事吗
How can I help you?
我想我该走了
I think... I think I have to go.
我不想发现自我...
I don't wanna find mysele...
我觉得我没能力去发现自我
I don't... think I'm equipped for the discovery.
我刚刚经历了濒临死亡的体验
I just had kind of a near-death experience myself,
所以我们算是有共同点吧
so... guess that's one thing we have in common?
我的体验没有你的这么独特 但是...
Mine wasn't as exotic as yours, but...
首先 我因为吃葡萄差点噎死
First, because I almost choked on a grape.
其次 我没...
And... second, I didn't... I didn't...
我没看到小女孩快乐地骑着自行车
I didn't see the little girl, joyously riding her bike.
我只是...
I just...
我只是看到了真♥相♥
I just saw the truth.
什么真♥相♥
Which is...
你有多少时间
How much time do you got?
坐下吧
Sit.
弗朗西斯
Frances.
是什么
What?
真♥相♥是我...
The... truth is that I'm a...
离过两次婚 中年
twice-divorced, middle-aged...
热潮红 更年期 我成为了笑料
hot-flashing, menopausal heap. I've become a punchline.
我也经历过黑洞期
I have been down in these dark holes before.
唯一的出路就是把出路写下来
And... the one way out was that I could write my way out.
结果 我是一个一招鲜
Turns out... I'm a one-trick pony
吃不遍天的家伙了
that can no longer do her one trick.
你就像是一辆车 弗朗西斯
You're a car, Frances.
一辆车
Okay. A... a car?
但是你的油箱空了
And your gas tank is empty.
你在冒烟 在翻腾 在喘息
And you're smoking, you're churning, you're wheezing.
你走不下去了 但是...
You can't get going. But...
几天之后 你将会能量加满
in a few days, you're gonna refuel.
我向你保证 你会感觉好很多
And I promise you, you're gonna feel a thousand times better.
我猜到你会用隐喻
I totally expected a metaphor there.
我只是以为
I just thought...
也许会是更有诗意的
maybe it would be something a little more lyrical.
那好 换一个
Okay. Try this.
金继
Kintsugi.
一个碗
A bowl?
不是 日本修补破碎陶器的艺术
No. The Japanese art of repairing broken pottery.
用漆和金粉来粘合碎片
The broken pieces are mended with lacquer,
让它们更牢固
powdered gold to make something stronger.
更优雅
More beautiful.
这隐喻比一辆烂车好
Does beat a crappy car.
这将会是你
This will be you.
我只是觉得我并不想要
I just... I don't think I want it.
但这是你需要的
It's what you need.
我觉得也许我需要去四季酒店
I... I think I may need a Four Seasons
喝几杯桃子鸡尾酒 那才是我需要的
and a couple of bellinis, is what I need.
弗朗西斯 再给我一天时间
Frances, give me one more day.
拜托
Please.
再给我一天
One more day.
如果明天你不想留下 没关系
If tomorrow you... you... you don't wanna stay, fine.
我会尊重你的决定 但是再给我一天时间吧
I'll respect your decision. But give me one more day. Yes?
我认为不会有改变的
I don't think anything is gonna change.
你有什么损失呢 你已经千里迢迢来到这里
What have you got to lose? You've come this far.
好吧
Okay.
只是不要再做隐喻了 我接受不了
Just no more metaphors. Like I can take it.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
她是不会跳的
She wasn't gonna jump.
不要再保护我了 爸 我看到了
Stop... trying to shield me from everything, Dad! I saw!
我都看到了
I fucking saw it.
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表