剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
S... um, sorry about before. I'm Frances Welty.
我之前没别的意思 -不 不 我... 不用这样 弗朗西丝
I didn't mean anything by it. ‐ No, no. I... No. No, Frances.
等等 弗朗... 弗朗... 弗朗西丝·韦尔蒂
I'm sorry, Fran... Fran... Frances Welty,
那个... 那个作家弗朗西丝·韦尔蒂
the... the writer Frances Welty?
这要看你问的是谁了
Well, that depends on who you ask.
你随便问我 我看过你所有的书
Well, ask me. I have read everything.
我是... 我... 我... -我们该走了
I'm a... I... I... ‐ I think we're going.
有缘再见或者... 再也不见
I'll see you soon or... or never again.
健谈 太健谈了
Chatty. Very chatty.
这里 这是我们的泳池区
Here. This is our pool area.
太好了 -还有...
This is nice. ‐ And the...
天呐 怎么是你
Oh, God. You?
我去
Crap.
您一定就是托尼了 -对
‐ You must be Tony. - Yeah.
我要去小便
I gotta take a piss.
您的私人健康顾问
Your personal wellness consultant will be back
马上就来协助您 -牛逼
momentarily to assist you. ‐ Swell.
不管怎样 我不是个可悲的人
You know, for what it's worth, I'm not a tragic person.
我... 我没打算...
I... I'm not gonna...
你们都不查查客户的吗
I mean, don't you vet your clientèle?
他简直像个罪犯 我觉得他不对劲
He just seems like a criminal. I don't think he's right.
我完全理解
I 100 percent understand
他们为什么要收我手♥机♥
why they want me to give up my phone.
那就没问题了 -只是 从逻辑上想
So no problem, then. ‐ I'm just thinking in logical terms.
万一有紧急情况呢
What if there's an emergency?
万一有杀人犯或者熊呢
Like, what if there's a murderer or a bear?
好 那从逻辑上说 如果有熊或杀人犯
Okay, logically, if there's a bear or a murderer,
你会怎么办
what are you gonna do?
早餐 7点 午餐 12点 晚餐 7点半
Breakfast, 7:00. Lunch, noon. Dinner, 7:30.
所有客人一起用餐
And all of our guests eat together.
一共多少客人
And how many guests are there?
九人 非常私密
Nine total. It's very intimate.
这里的一切都太赞了
It all looks so fabulous.
我已经感觉好多了
I mean, I already feel better,
我真的感觉到了 这难道不好吗
I really do. Is this not fantastic?
是呀 -这是水疗中心
‐ Yeah. - And this is our spa.
你很难在度假村里
I mean, you rarely see engineering
看到这样的设计
like this in a resort.
这样的精工细作
The... the... the craftsmanship,
对细节的注重 不可思议
the attention to detail. Incredible.
拿破仑
Napoleon.
成吉思汗... 巴顿
Genghis Khan... Patton?
我懂 不是的 我叫
I get it. No, uh, Napoleon Marconi,
拿破仑·马可尼 -弗朗西丝
that's my name. - Oh, Frances.
我还以为我们是在谈军事呢
I thought we were doing a military thing.
我好像跟我的向导走散了
I think I lost my guide.
很开心认识你 你是来参加
Yeah, it's super to meet you. You here for the
十天静修的吗 发现全新的自己
10‐day retreat? Us 2.0?
当然 -你在这儿
‐ I certainly am. - There you are.
我还以为来了位飞毛腿呢
Thought we had a runner for a second.
这是什么
What is this?
为您的新陈代谢需要特调的
Tailored specifically to your metabolic needs,
所以请不要跟他人分享
So please do not share.
还有 这一杯经过精确度量
Also it has been precisely constructed,
所以一定要喝完
so please be sure to drink it all.
再好不过
That is just the best.
来见见我家的美女们
Meet my beautiful, beautiful girls.
我太太 希瑟 女儿 佐伊
Wife Heather. Daughter Zoe.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
我也是 你们是为什么来的
Likewise. So what brings you here?
因为 不得不说 你们看起来简直完美
Because I have to say, you look pretty perfect.
你为什么要这么说
Why would you say something like that?
我就是夸夸你们 抱歉...
I meant it as a compliment. I... S... sorry if...
我们去看看温泉吧
I think we're gonna explore the hot springs,
没准可以稍微泡下
maybe get a quick soak,
在池子里游几圈 没准还能去看下神秘空间
do a few laps in the pool, maybe even visit the sacred spa.
要带你们去看温泉吗
Should I show you the hot springs?
当然 回见 弗朗西丝 -回见
Please do. Ciao, Frances. ‐ Ciao.
来吧 女士们 向幸福跃进
C'mon, ladies. Jump start on bliss.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
希瑟真是个贱♥人♥
Heather's a bitch.
好了 你的房♥间在这边
Okay. Your room is this way.
你们还有核磁共振机
You have an MRI machine?
对 静心居什么设备都有
Oh yeah, we've got all the toys here at Tranquillum.
一台核磁共振机要多少钱
How much does an MRI machine cost?
这我就不知道了
I wouldn't know, I'm afraid.
我听说这都是
I hear tell that Bill Gates
比尔·盖茨出资的
funded all of this, or at least put up a lot
至少种子资金大部分是他投的 是真的吗
of the initial seed money. Is it true?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
到处都是不知道的事
Awful lot of not knowing going on.
这是什么
What's this?
我们的免责声明
It's just our legal disclaimer.
有人♥大♥老远跑过来 然后没签的吗
Does anyone come all the way here and not sign it?
你会是第一个
You would be the first not to sign.
"严禁客户在社交平台上
"Clients are prohibited from posting about Tranquillum
发布有关静心居的信息"
on social media platforms."
那你们怎么招揽新客
So, how do you attract new guests?
口口相传
Word of mouth.
这笑容真叫人印象深刻 -我也觉得
‐ That's an impressive smile. - I like to think so.
那是什么
What's that?
静脉抽血 标准操作
Blood draw. Standard practice.
这标准吗 我已经
That's standard? I've already submitted
提交过了病历
my medical records,
光这事就有点奇怪了...
which I found to be a tad bit bizarre...
我们隔几天就会抽一次血
We do a blood intake every few days.
这在你刚刚签的文件里都有提到
It was outlined in the document you just signed.
这都是为了给您定制健康之旅
It's part of how we tailor your wellness journey.
行吧
All right. Fine.
哪只胳膊
Which arm?
不疼的
This won't hurt a bit.
你勇敢 强大
You are brave. You are powerful.
你将会焕然一新
You shall be new again.
你会变成你想成为的样子
You shall be who you came here to be.
好
Yes.
镇定下来 卡梅尔
Get a grip, Carmel.
拜托
Come on.
天 我真是... 抱歉 -我才是
I'm... I'm sorry, ‐ Sorry!
我... 真抱歉 我刚刚... 在做森林浴
No, I'm so sorry. I was... I was forest bathing
我以为这有条小溪
and... and I mistook you for a creek.
都怪我 我不该这样的
My bad. I shouldn't have done that.
我... 我该走了...
I just... You know, I... I had to go and...
好的
Yeah.
...我的健康顾问不知道跑哪儿去了
...my... my wellness consultant was nowhere to be found.
别去跟管理人告我的状 好吗
Just don't rat me out to the warden, okay?
当然不会 等等 管理人
No. The... Wait, the warden?
你知道的 那位俄♥罗♥斯♥女士
You know. The Russian lady.
你见过她吗
Have you met her?
还没 你呢
No. Not yet. You?
也没有 不过我已经等不及了
No, I haven't. But I can't wait.
我听说了好多她的事
I mean, I've heard so much about her.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, I just be...
天 你看起来好眼熟
God, you look so familiar.
我不... 我... -你认错了吧
I don't... I... ‐ No. I'm not.
好吧 我是卡梅尔
Yeah. I'm Carmel.
托尼 你为什么来这儿
Tony. What are you in for?
减肥 建立自尊
Weight loss. Esteem building,
转变身心 你呢
mind and body transformation. And what about you?
一样
Yeah, no, same thing.
你结婚了吗 -我结婚了吗
Are you married? ‐ Am I married?
操 这里不是那种地方吧
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表