剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
大家好 欢迎来到静修小屋
Namaste. Welcome to Tranquillum House.
我是玛莎
I'm Masha.
你是说他们不想要这本书
Are you saying they don't want the book?
扯着嗓子喊
It's not normal to be screaming,
"他妈的死了算了" 不是很正常
"Dead to the fucking world" at the top of your lungs.
我们去那里是因为我们有问题 本杰明
We're going 'cause we have issues, Benjamin.
我们之间
With us.
你为什么来这里
What are you in for?
减肥 建立自信 身体和心灵上的转变
Weight loss, esteem building, mind and body transformation.
我已经感觉好多了 真的
I mean, I already feel better. I really do.
难道不神奇吗
Is this not fantastic?
那是什么
What's that?
抽血 我们的标准流程
Blood draw. Standard practice.
她有告诉你接下来会有发生什么吗
Did she give you any idea what to expect?
痛苦
Suffering.
九个完美陌生人 第一季第二集
你好吗
Hey, there.
-嗨 -你还好吗
- Hey! - Are you okay?
还好 还好 我没事 我就是...
Yeah. Yeah. No, I'm fine. I just, um...
有点惊恐发作
just a little panic attack.
时不时的就会发作
They come and go.
有时候我觉得马上要发作了
And sometimes I just feel like I'm gonna freak out
所以我不想
so I didn't want to,
扰乱疗程还是什么的
you know, disrupt the session or anything.
反正那个疗程已经正式被扰乱了
Oh, well, that session is officially disrupted, anyway.
你♥爸♥爸在那边拉着你妈妈
Your dad's back there holding your mom back,
我觉得她想要...
I think she wants to, uh...
把玛莎的眼珠子抠出来
...claw Masha's eyes out.
关于死亡还是什么的
Something about death, or something,
我没太听明白
I didn't quite catch it.
是我哥哥扎克
it's-- it's my brother Zach.
他... 他三年前自杀了
He-- he stopped living three years ago.
我们就是因为这个来的
Kind of why we're here. Um...
他活着的话这星期是他的21岁生日
It would've been his 21st birthday this week.
或者说是我们的生日 我们是双胞胎
Or our 21st. We were-- we were twins.
但是他...
But, uh, he...
他18岁生日的前一天自杀了 所以...
stopped living the day before our 18th birthday. So...
我的天
Oh, God.
这下你知道了 马可尼家的精神包袱
There you have it, the Marconi family baggage,
网上都能搜到
which was also searched, by the way.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
没关系的 我们也不是很亲近
It's okay. We really weren't close.
那个...
So...
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
就是需要点新鲜空气
Just needed some air.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
-我能跟我女儿单独... -好的
- Could I talk to my daughter... - Yes.
-谢谢 -妈妈 妈妈 没关系的
- ...please? - Mom, Mom, it's fine.
我没事 弗朗西斯 我没事
I'm fine. Frances, I'm fine.
我其实打算去跑一圈
I was actually just gonna go for a run.
我们是跑步爱好者
We're runners.
我们... 回见
I'll... see you.
她刚刚跟我说了你儿子的事
She was telling me about your son.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没看见任何有关
Yeah, I didn't read anything about
要检查我的行李的规定
getting my fucking bags gone through.
你们大家看见过吗
Anybody else read anything about that?
因为我没看见过任何...
'Cause I didn't read anything...
-关于这个的规定 -也许你需要冷静一下
- ...about that. - Maybe you could take a breath.
搞什么
The fuck?
我才不需要冷静
I am not taking a breath.
这简直是犯罪
It's a fucking crime is what it is.
把我们的房♥间翻个底朝天找违♥禁♥品♥
Tossing our cells for contraband?
还不把东西还给我们 这简直
Not giving our shit back, that's a violation
是侵犯人♥权♥ 女士
of our human rights, lady.
我洗漱袋里的是有医生处方的药物
Now, I've got prescription medication in my wash bag
我需要你还给我 马上还给我
and I'm gonna need it back, like right-fucking-now.
你听见了吗
You feel me?
尧 你可以去把托尼的药拿来吗
Yao. Would you go and retrieve Tony's medicine?
对了 很好 谢谢
Yeah, very good, thank you.
你还想把伏特加也要回去吗
Would you like your vodka as well?
还是打算药和酒分开服用
Or do you take it separately?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
-你冷静一点 -也去你♥妈♥的♥
- Let's just take it easy. - Fuck you, too.
这不是我想要参与的
Yeah, this is not what I signed up for.
-顺便说一下 -没关系的
- Just like, FYI. - We're okay.
找到伤口也是疗愈的过程
Part of the healing is finding the wound.
这就是你选中我们的原因 对吧
That's why you picked us, right?
你说的 "选中" 是什么意思
What do you mean, she “picked" us?
她只接受不到百分之十的申请人
She accepts less than ten percent of her applicants.
我们都是等式的一部分
We're just an equation.
我们能够完成彼此内心的恶魔
We complement each other's demons.
什么乱七八糟的
What a fuckin' crock.
你从你的客户身上想找到什么
What is it you look for in your guests?
-伤害 -潜能
- Damage. - Potential.
都是一♥码♥事
Tomato, to-mah-toe.
这就是你对自己的感觉吗
Is that how you're feeling about yourself,
弗朗西斯 是吗
Frances? Is it?
对事物 对你的人生 都是一♥码♥事 随便
About things? About your life? Tomato, to-mah-toe, whatever.
我了解你这种女人
I know women like you.
-你不了解 -你们特别有进取心
- You don't. - You're so driven.
特别努力地...
And you're so committed...
想达到完美 想要超凡脱俗
to perfection that you're not even human anymore.
然后你把其他人耍得团团转
And you whittle away everybody else
这样你就可以对自己身上的伤视而不见
so you don't have to see your own bumps and bruises.
也许某些客人确实是来体验挣扎的
Maybe some of these... guests did come for struggle.
但是我日常生活中已经体验得够多了
But I get enough of that in my day-to-day life.
我不是来敞开心扉的
I didn't come here to open a vein.
我是来这里享乐一下的
I came here to have a little bit of fucking fun.
我想跟你单独谈谈 如果可以的话
I'd like to talk to you in private, if I may.
很显然你是个聪明人
Look, obviously, you're a very smart person...
成立了这么一个...
building this whole...
机构
thing.
但是道理上说不通的
But uh, it just doesn't make any sense.
任何一个专业人士
There's not a qualified professional in the world
都不会没收别人的药物
who would confiscate somebody's medication.
你是个瘾君子 托尼
You're a drug addict, Tony.
想要戒毒或戒瘾 你有很多地方可以去
There's many places you could go to detox or rehab.
但是你来了这里
But you came here.
也许能够从根本
Maybe to fix what caused
-修复造成你吸毒的原因 -我知道
- you to become a drug addict. - I know.
我知道我吸毒的原因是什么
I know what caused it, okay?
三次脊椎手术一次膝盖手术
Three spinal surgeries, a blown knee.
那只是个故事
That's just a story.
一个让你麻木 然后就覆盖你整个人生的故事
One that's keeping you numb and checked out of your entire life.
好 才第一天你就全知道了是吧
Okay. Yeah, day one and you know all this, right?
你离婚了对吗
You're divorced, yes?
对
Yeah.
你有 两个孩子 是吗
You have, two children?
你跟他们关系怎么样
How's your relationship with them?
就是这样 对吗 这就是你的套路
This is it, right? This is what you do?
你让人们说出自己的破事
You get people to talk about their shit,
然后再用这些破事对付他们
and then you use it against them.
你现在要把我插♥进♥自动取款机里吗
Huh? You gonna plug me into an ATM machine now?
你对自己的生活满意吗
Are you happy with your life?
我对自己的生活满意吗
Am I happy with my life?
谁他妈对自己的生活满意
Who the fuck is happy with their life?
把我的药给我吧 拜托了
Just give me my medicine, please.
拿走吧
Have it.
现在就拿走
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表