剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表
I'm having a rough few days.
才自己来酒吧
That's why I'm at the bar by myself.
你应该更感恩一点
You know, you should be grateful.
我记得你的唯一原因
The only reason I remember you at all
就是你的故事太可悲了
is because your story is so pathetic.
你这个被人高估的瘸子
Yeah. Yeah, you overrated gimp.
你♥妈♥的♥
Motherfucker.
原来你在这
Hey, there you are.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还 托尼 你还好吗
Are you..., Tony, are you okay?
她是个疯子 弗朗西斯
She's crazy, Frances.
她一直给我们下药
She's drugging us.
让我们用剑砍假人什么的
She's giving us swords and shit.
-发生什么了 -没事
- What is going on? - Nothing.
我不想做那个刻意提醒的人
You know, I hate to point out the obvious,
但是你确实之前想用葡萄杀了我
but, you know, you did try to kill me with a grape
还差点使劲淹死我
and almost drowned me with a cannonball.
我们在这一起经历了这么多 怎么了
We have shared history here. Okay, what? Hey. Hey.
我只是说你可以跟我聊聊
I'm just saying you can talk to me.
没什么 只是这太暴♥力♥了
It's nothing. It's just the violence here, okay?
我只是觉得不太舒服
It... I'm not comfortable with it.
她在耍我
She's fucking with me.
还问我们会不会杀人
Asking if any of us are capable of killing somebody.
她都知道
She knows.
知道什么 知道你杀过人吗
Knows what That you're a killer?
我当时只是坐在酒吧里
I was just sitting in a bar.
退役的一年后
A year after I left the game.
那个喝多了的人
This drunk guy just...
就过来开始跟我找茬
just comes up and starts fucking with me,
就是那种人
you know, that's the thing.
喝多了就在酒吧里找运动员的茬
Drunk guys fucking with athletes in bars.
只想让那些酒友们佩服他
They only wanna impress their drunk buddies.
我们打起来了
We fought.
他倒下之后再也没起来
He went down and he never got up.
他们把他送到医院
They took him to the hospital.
他脑出血了
Bleeding in the brain
因为头撞到地面
from hitting his head on the ground.
六天后他就死了
Yeah, he died six days later.
我不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say. Um...
你因此惹了麻烦还是
Did... Did you get in trouble or did you...
还是赔钱了
I mean, do you get charged for that?
没有 那些目击证人
No, the witnesses there,
他们看见了不是我挑的事
they saw that I didn't start it, you know.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我不太明白 我不太懂
I don't follow... I don't know what that...
我不太看体育什么的 我不知道
I don't follow sports or... I just... I didn't know.
他们第二天也没在报纸上提
No, they buried it in the paper the day after.
他一周后死了的时候
And then when he died a week later, they...
也很少有人说起这事
they barely mentioned it.
也就零零星星的
Dribs and drabs, you know, but...
发生在社交媒体普及之前 谢天谢地了
I mean, before social media, so thank God, huh?
跟那个没关系
It doesn't matter at all.
我杀了他
I killed him.
他有母亲 弗朗西斯
He had a mother, Frances.
有父亲
He had a father, you know.
有妻子
A wife.
还有妹妹
He had a little sister.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我杀死了他
I made him dead.
-妈的 -这就是你来这的原因吗
- Fuck. - Is that why you're here?
我也不知道我他妈为什么在这 弗朗西斯
I don't know why the fuck I'm here, Frances.
我
I'm an...
我对药物上瘾了
I'm a drug addict.
我的两个孩子都不跟我说话
I got two kids that don't talk to me.
我的职业生涯转瞬即逝
I got a career that ended in a blink.
我为什么来这
Why am I here?
我无处可去了
I got nowhere else to go.
没事的
Okay.
没事
Okay.
没事了
Okay.
这可不好
This is not good.
你好啊
Hi, you.
提前祝你生日快乐
Happy almost birthday.
如果一切顺利 我就会
If all goes well, I'll be celebrating
跟我父母一起嗑药过生日了
by doing drugs with my parents.
你都怎么过生日
What'd you do for yours?
肯定不是这么过 肯定的
Uh, not that. I can assure you.
他们现在状态很好
They're blossoming.
-但是第二阶段 -他们已经准备好了
- I know, but level two? - Mmmm. They're ready.
这个新协议 玛莎
On the new protocol, Masha,
我不这么想 这样太快了
I don't think so, this is too fast.
他们已经准备好了
Yes, they are.
听我说
Listen to me.
我刚才在厨房♥看见格洛里了
I just saw Glory in the kitchen.
她正在增加剂量
She's increasing the dosage.
按照我的指示来的
Mmmm. Per my instructions.
为什么没人告诉我
Why am I finding out about this in this way?
很微量的
It's minuscule.
天啊 玛莎
Jesus Christ, Masha.
我们能单独待会吗 尧
Can we have a moment, please, Yao?
好的
Of course.
黛利拉 你得镇静点
Delilah, you need to calm down.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, do I? - Yes.
剂量增加得太快了
Well, you're increasing the dosage too quickly.
这是你的想法
That's what you think.
但我想聊聊你的想法
But I wanna talk about yours.
尧告诉我你最近没喝奶昔
Yao's told me that you're not drinking your smoothies.
这跟我无关
This is not about me.
这得跟你有关
I'm making it about you.
我让你照顾我的客人
I put my guests in your care.
你的躁郁症要受到控制 这很重要
It is important that your bipolarity is under control.
-我没事 -这个流程
- I'm fine. - The protocol.
是你在这工作的条件 你明白的
It's a condition of your employment, you know that.
明白了 还有事吗
Got it. Anything else?
有 我觉得你应该对尧放松点
Yes. I think you should lighten up on Yao.
他来我房♥间了 不是什么大事
So he came to my room, big deal.
我们都知道这要发生的 对吗
It's been known to happen, hasn't it?
如果你再不让我参与
If you cut me out of important decisions
关于客人的重要决定
involving our guests again,
我保证不会有好结果的
I promise you it will not end well.
记得吃药
Take your medicine.
拜托了
Please.
来吧 玩得开心点
Come on, have some fun.
大家好
Everybody.
我们为你们准备了另一餐美食
We have another delicious meal awaiting you.
我觉得你们这一天都过得很好
And I think you all had a splendid day.
杰西卡
Jessica.
确实非常好 谢谢你
It was really, really good. Thank you.
拉尔斯 你能先举手真是太礼貌了
Oh, yes, Lars, very polite of you to raise your hand.
我就是在想
I'm just wondering.
我今晚的奶昔里还会有别的东西吗
Might there be something in my smoothie this evening?
只有时间能告诉你了
You'll have to wait and see.
我的里面会有什么吗
Might there be something in mine?
佐伊 明天就是你的二十一岁生日了
Zoe, tomorrow is your 21st birthday.
-明白了 -我们得举办个派对
- Gotcha. - And a party shall be had.
马可尼家的人
The Marconis,
我们家有传统的
we come from a very long, uh, line of, uh...
你能做到的
You can do it.
-有爱庆祝的传统 -对
- Celebrators. - Yeah,
就是爱庆祝的传统
celebrators, exactly.
让我们举杯敬静修村
剧集 | 九个完美陌生人(2021) | 导航列表