剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
那个
Um...
鲍里斯有件事想告诉你们
Boris has something he wants to tell you.
把聊天室的事告诉他们
Tell them about the chatroom.
什么聊天室
What chatroom?
不算是聊天室
It's not a chatroom.
不是聊天室
Not a chatroom.
是个叫迷光之梦的论♥坛♥
It's a forum called Elusive Dream.
只邀请特定级别的精英黑客加入
Invitation only for hackers of a certain elite caliber,
比如我
like myself.
我在里面遇到过一个黑客
Now, I might have met another hacker
他可能也受雇参与过九四型的开♥发♥
who might have also been hired by 9.4.
他是个恶意软件专家
A malware specialist.
哪种恶意软件
What kinds of malware?
机械系统方面
Mechanical systems.
比如医院的电力系统
Maybe the power system of a hospital.
他叫什么
What's his name?
键盘侠阿尔法斯派克7878
Edgelord Alpha Spike 7878.
真名呢
What's his real name?
键盘侠阿尔法斯派克7878先生
Mr. Edgelord Alpha Spike 7878.
迷光之梦论♥坛♥是完全匿名制
Elusive Dream is completely... anonymous.
我们讨论技术和雇主 从不讨论自己
We talk tradecraft, employers, never ourselves.
他住在莱科
He lives in Lecco.
莱科 意大利北部城市
他给鲍里斯推荐了那边的
He gave Boris a recommendation
一个很棒的鞋匠
of a great cordwainer there.
一个什么 - 鞋匠
A what? - Cordwainer.
专门定做鞋子的人
It's someone who makes shoes.
好多人以为他们只是修鞋的
Most people think that's a cobber.
但实际上他们定制鞋子
But it's not. It's a cordwainer.
丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯干过这个
It's what Daniel Day-Lewis used to do between--
英国演员 多次获得奥斯卡最佳男主角奖 年轻时做过鞋匠学徒
聊正事 - 正事
Focus. - Focused.
我喜欢丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯
I like Daniel Day-Lewis.
现在找不到安全的网络
Eh, but I cannot get on Elusive Dream
所以我无法登录迷光之梦
because there is no secure connection.
也就联♥系♥不到他
So, I cannot contact him.
克劳黛可以
Claudette can.
谢天谢地 有朋友帮忙
Thank God for favors and friends.
2020年三月
下一个是谁
Who is next?
好香啊
Okay, that is sweet.
两袋都很香 一定都好吃
They're both sweet. I think they're both sweet.
慢慢享用吧
Okay, enjoy.
有人要爆米花吗 爆米花
Anyone else for some popcorn? Popcorn!
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry.
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry.
嘿 你来啦
Hey. Hey. There she is.
谢谢你办的生日派对
Thank you for throwing me a party.
玩得开心吗
Are you having a good time?
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, darling.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
我的生日在明天
Well, my birthday's tomorrow.
我几岁来着 - 亨利叔叔
And how old am I gonna be, again? - Uncle Henry.
十六岁
Hmm. 16.
对啦 十六岁
16. Boom.
她记住了
Got her trained.
亨利 感谢邀请
Henry. Thanks for the invite.
很高兴你能来 - 谢谢
Hey, great you could make it. - Of course.
我来介绍下托尼和姬娃
Let me introduce you to Tony and Ziva.
这位是我领导乔纳·马克汉姆
This is Jonah Markham, my boss,
国际刑♥警♥组织秘♥书♥长♥ - 嗨
the secretary general of Interpol. - Hi.
姬娃 托尼
Ziva. Tony.
乔纳
Jonah.
很高兴能见到本人
Pleasure to put a face to the name.
方案很出色
Great pitch.
什么方案
What pitch?
我们想给我们的银行
Oh, Interpol is contracting cybersecurity
增添网络安全服务 我让托尼提供了一个方案
for our banks, and I asked Tony to put a proposal together
他惊艳了所有人
and he blew everyone away.
也让我显得很厉害 多谢了
Which made me look good, so thank you.
干执法部门的活是吗 - 不全是
Law enforcement? - Not exactly.
只是帮他们看钱
Just watching their money.
不干警♥察♥了 我俩都不干了
I hung up the badge. We both did.
因为什么
What brought that on?
想要好好生活
Life. Wanted to live it.
那姬娃回来后 你们考虑继续合作吗
Still, Ziva's back, you guys think about teaming up?
我打算办一所语言学校
I plan to open a language school.
抓坏人的工作已经告一段落了
All done chasing the bad guys, thank you.
想法很好
Good idea's a good idea.
不过也可以再考虑一下的 姬娃
Just, I don't know, maybe think about it, Ziva.
我说得够直接了
I'd say take the hint,
你还是省省吧
but I'm not fucking hinting.
吃蛋糕啦
Time for cake.
有个不太好的消息
I have some unsettling news to share.
今天早些时候
Earlier today...
2025年九月
队伍搜查了秘♥书♥长♥的住所
our team searched the secretary general's residence.
发现了打斗的痕迹
There were signs of a struggle,
可没有找到他
and we have yet to locate him.
经各位认可 我将发布黄色通缉令
With your approval, I will issue a Yellow Notice.
标记乔纳·马克汉姆为失踪人员
Jonah Markham is a missing person.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
按照规定
Per protocol,
在此之前我将
I will serve as acting secretary general,
代理秘♥书♥长♥一职
until such time as we find him.
有异议吗
Are there any objections?
很好
Very well.
玛蒂娜 和我们同步下
Martine, give us the latest intel
托尼和姬娃的最新动向
on Tony and Ziva's whereabouts.
自从他们离开热那亚后 再没从监控上出现过
They haven't been spotted on CCTV since leaving Genoa.
热那亚 意大利西北部的港口城市
有发现其他嫌疑人吗
Have you uncovered any other suspects?
没有 长官 他们是唯一的嫌疑人
I'm sorry, sir, they are the only suspects.
收到我的邮件了吗
Hey. Did you get my email?
收到了 干得漂亮
Yeah, I did. Amazing work.
希望够用
I hope it'll be enough.
真希望能找到他的住址
I wish I could've found an address.
键盘侠阿尔法斯派克
But Edgelord Alpha Spike
可是地球上最神秘的人之一
is one of the most hidden people on the planet,
你都已经查到他每天在哪吃午饭了
and you found out where he has lunch every day?
你还好吗 - 还可以
How are you? - Uh... okay.
现在回公♥寓♥了
I'm back at the apartment now and, um...
看上去没人来过
it looks untouched,
不过以防万一 我还是拿了几个硬盘
but I've grabbed some hard drives just in case.
你打算用铝热剂把它们融掉吗
You gonna melt them with thermite?
才不是 我又不傻
No. I'm not an idiot.
苏菲来电♥话♥了
Sophie's calling.
帮我们跟塔莉打招呼 告诉她我们晚点回电♥话♥
Say hi to Tali. Tell her we'll call her later.
还有我们爱她
Tell her that we love her.
好 都会转达
Yep. All of that.
拜拜 托尼
Bye, Tony.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 你怎么样
Hi. How are you?
塔莉呢 - 很好
How's Tali? - Fine.
她只要拿着手♥机♥就能一直好下去
As long as she's got her device, things should stay that way.
感谢电子产品
Mm. Bless electronics.
真正的保姆
The one true nanny.
嗨呀
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
克劳黛
Claudette!
爸爸妈妈要多久才能解决完事情呀
How long do you think Mom and Dad will take to fix things?
我下周有黑带考试
I have a black belt test next week.
快了 估计他们...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表