剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
Not long. Your parents are pro...
怎么了
What's wrong?
晚点回给你
I'll call you back.
意大利 莱科
克劳黛查到那个黑客每天来这里
Claudette said the hacker comes here every day
每天都点
and orders...
树莓巧克力蛋糕
Raspberry chocolate cake lunch.
斯派克先生真会享受啊
Oh, Mr. Spike has it all figured out.
不过这样挺孤独的吧
That's kind of lonely, no?
摊上鲍里斯这么个朋友
Can't tell your friend your name,
还不能和他讲自己的名字
and your friend is Boris.
我只想吃蛋糕
I think I just want some cake.
既然要等人 那给亨利打个电♥话♥吧
While we're waiting, we should call Henry.
你没看清楚情况
You're not seeing clearly on this.
我知道无论怎么看
Hey, I know it looks bad from every angle.
他好像都不站我们这边
He looks bad from every angle.
他派特勤队追我们
He sent the Section after us.
他迫不得已
Well, he had to.
对工作他就像童子军一样认真 - 童子军是吧
He is a Boy Scout at his job. - A Boy Scout.
呵 - 我爱他
Huh. - I love that guy.
他也很爱咱们两个
He loves me and you...
还有塔莉
...and Tali so much.
一份树莓巧克力蛋糕
Una torta cioccolato e lamponi.
那是我们要找的人 巧克力蛋糕
Hey, that's our guy. Torta cioccolato.
是他 就是他
That's our guy. That's our guy!
嘿
Hey!
宝贝 打开车门
My baby, open car door.
可把我恶心坏了
Oh, I hate this thing.
你干的吗 - 什么
Did you do that? - Do what?
软件升级
It's a software update or something.
宝贝 点火
My baby, start engine.
好的
Okay.
妈的
Shit.
是你开的车
You're driving.
我去和他谈
I'm gonna talk to him.
别吓着人家
Don't spook him.
宝贝 打开车门
My baby, open passenger door.
拜托
Oh, come on.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
请注意
Attenzione.
请注意 - 什么鬼
Attenzione. - What the hell?
不是我
That was not me.
我的天哪 - 姬娃
Oh, my gosh. - Ziva.
小心
Watch out!
小心 小心 小心
Watch out, watch out, watch out.
发生了什么
What is happening?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything.
宝贝 停车
My baby, stop!
有辆货车
There's a van.
有辆货车 刹车啊 - 我在刹车
There's a van. Brake! - I am!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我的天
Oh, my God.
宝贝 呼叫鲍里斯
My baby, call Boris.
宝贝
My baby...
呼叫爸爸
call Dad!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
我讨厌这个
I don't like this.
我看能不能砸碎后窗
I'm gonna try and kick out the back window.
你好 我是鲍里斯
Hello. Boris here.
你这车出了什么毛病
What is wrong with your car?!
怎么 你把持不住吗
What, too much for you to handle?
它在自己开
It's driving on its own.
我觉得它想把那程序员撞死
I think it's trying to kill the programmer,
还要带上我们一起
us along with it.
它简直逮到什么碾碎什么
It's smashing everything in its way.
碾碎
Smashing?
车坏了
It's damaged?!
哦
Oh!
车子肯定自带紧急控制系统
There has to be an emergency override.
在哪里
Where is it?
我不理解
I don't get it.
车明明好好的啊
She was working just fine.
也许是刚刚更新了软件
Maybe it was that software update.
你们更新了宝贝的软件
You updated my baby's software?
要是系统自动更新 那很可能是九四型干的
If there was a software push, it could have been 9.4.
也许他们是通过芯片
They could have pushed the software
实现自动更新的
through the chip.
紧急控制在哪里
Where is the emergency override?
鲍里斯 - 呃
Boris! - Uh...
在屏幕底下
underneath the dash screen.
快拉 就在我下巴下面
Just pull it quick. Thumb right under my chin.
滚开
Ah, piss off.
我靠
Holy shit.
他死了
He's dead.
小心
Watch out!
救命
Aiuto!
救命
Aiuto!
救命
Aiuto.
救命
Aiuto.
鲍里斯 现在问题大条了
Okay, so, Boris, we got more problems.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded by...
被一群想撞死我们的车
...murder cars.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
有辆车径直把斯派克撞死了
One of 'em T-boned Spike. He's dead.
很抱歉 然后车就开始追我们了
Sorry. Then it came after us.
每一辆车都开始追杀我们
They all came after us.
车能看见你们的脸吗
Can the car see your face?
什么
What?
对
Yes.
妈的
Shit.
九四型入侵了黑洞三芯片
9.4 infected the Haydon3 chip.
还劫持了相机用来定位
It hijacked the cameras to I.D. the targets,
自动驾驶用来袭击目标 - 救命 救命
the auto-drive to attack. - Aiuto. Aiuto.
现在有九辆车
Well, there are eight more
对着我们蓄势待发了
ready to smash us.
有多少人装了这种芯片
How many do the chipping?
哦 托尼
Oh, Tony.
托尼 你真可爱
Tony, you're adorable.
每个人都装了 这种系统又快又帅气
Everybody does it. It's so fast and cool.
除了现在 一点也不帅
Except for now. This is not cool.
要是把脸遮起来 它就看不见你们
If you can hide your face, it can't see you.
这不太可能
It's not really an option.
抱歉 托尼
I'm sorry, Tony.
鲍里斯
Boris!
联♥系♥不上他了
We lost Boris.
我有个主意
Okay, I've got an idea.
但是我得拿你当诱饵
But I've got to use you as bait.
老规矩了
Wouldn't be the first time.
行 你跑到电瓶车那儿去
Okay, you got to run to the scooters.
别慌张
Don't panic.
我从不慌张
I don't panic.
你这样说话...
It's not very supportive when you say
快去
Just go.
继续开枪
Keep shooting!
卧♥槽♥卧♥槽♥
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
请注意
Attenzione.
不好意思
Scusi.
非常感谢
Grazie mille.
再见
Ciao.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表