剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
这一切都依赖于一个巧夺天工的大脑
It all runs on a perfect, beautiful brain.
黑洞三工业集团制♥造♥的微型芯片
The Haydon3 Industries microchip.
所以国际刑♥警♥的玛蒂娜
So, Martine from Interpol,
她雇你干的九四型
she hired you for 9.4?
是的 你认识她
Yes. You know her?
她都把枪指我脑门上了
She put a gun to my head.
所以我们得证明 是她陷害了我们
So we have to prove that she framed us,
是她制♥造♥了九四型 那样我们和塔莉才会安全
that she built 9.4, then we're safe, Tali's safe.
除非国际刑♥警♥本身已经被渗透了
Unless of course, Interpol is compromised,
那样... - 塔莉是谁
and then... - Who's Tali?
我们的女儿 - 你们的女儿
Our daughter. - Your daughter?
你们结婚了 - 没有
Are you married? - No, we are not.
那是在交往吗 - 不是
So you're dating? - No.
为什么不是 - 现在不是谈这个的时候
Why not? - Now's not the time,
我的小夜莺
my songbird.
我给亨利打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Henry.
你忘了
Did you forget
是他给我们下的红色通缉令吗
that he put a Red Notice on our heads?
那是因为玛蒂娜要么给他喂假消息
Because Martine's feeding him bad information
要么背着他搞事
or going behind his back.
亨利不会腐♥败♥ 他可是亨利
Henry's not crooked, he's Henry.
你真的敢把命交给他吗
Do you trust him enough to put your life in his hands?
是的 - 那我的命呢
Yes. - How about mine?
还有塔莉的
Or Tali's?
2020年三月
就这样
And that is all there is.
故事结束了
There isn't any more.
还能再读一个吗
Can we read another one?
法国 巴黎
明天晚上再讲吧
Another story another night.
我的宝贝
Ma chérie.
妈妈
Mommy?
你不喜欢爸爸的回答 所以才问我吗
You didn't like his answer, so you're asking me?
也许她只是想让妈妈再读一个
Maybe she just wanted Mommy to read another one.
好吧 也有可能
Oh. Okay, maybe so.
那妈妈得再找一个故事
Uh, so I guess Mommy's gonna have to look for another s...
嘘
Shh.
今晚你要不要回床上睡
Why don't you take your bed back tonight?
我睡沙发
I'll take the couch.
我没事
I'm fine.
我很乐意付出
It's just, uh, cost of snuggling with our daughter.
和女儿依偎的代价
I'm happy to pay.
那我想我的代价 是脖子落枕了
Well, I'm looking forward to getting knots in my neck, too.
你会的
Oh, you will.
脖子 肩胛骨
Neck, shoulder blades,
还有眉心之间
between your eyes.
一层层的酸痛
You get knots on knots.
等不及了 - 嗯哼
I can't wait. - Mm.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
太急了 - 不不不 听我说
Rushing things. - No, no, no, look, I know that, uh,
我知道慢一点不好玩
slow is not, uh, fun.
但我真的很信任朗医生
But, um, I really trust Dr. Lang.
我觉得他真的在帮我
I really think he's helping me.
我还有很多需要理清的事
And I still have a lot to unpack,
但我...
but I...
想让你知道 一旦我的生活安定下来
I want you to know that once my life
我很想…
is in order, I would love...
我明白
It's understood.
我会在你身边
I am here.
无论你需要什么
Whatever you need.
哦不
Oh, nyet.
不 - 小心
Nyet! - Attenzione.
怎么了
What happened?
我的宝贝 她爆胎了
My baby, she's popped a tire.
继续跑啊 我们可都暴露了
Well, don't stop here. We're exposed.
她不会允许的 开着爆胎的车很危险
She won't allow that. It is dangerous to drive on a flat.
黑洞三芯片还有一个优点
Another great thing about the Haydon3 chip,
安全永远是第一位
it always thinks safety first.
我们这是在拍芯片广♥告♥吗
Are we in a microchip commercial?
他们可不打广♥告♥
They don't advertise.
要不是紧急情况 我也不会催
I wouldn't push it if it wasn't urgent,
我们还在被通缉 所以得马上行动
but there is a Red Notice on us, so presto, as they say here.
安全屋都是严格筛选的
Safe houses are carefully vetted,
所有痕迹都要悄悄抹掉
paper trails destroyed quietly.
正好是“马上”的反面
Kind of the opposite of presto.
但是呢 - 但是我会帮你们找个地方
And yet? - And yet, I will find you something.
好吧
Okay.
我找到了一栋房♥子
I found a house
米兰郊外 比较偏远
outside of Milan, remote,
周围没有监控
so there's no cameras near it.
可问题是
But one problem--
这房♥子正在出♥售♥ 你们属于非法占住
this house is for sale. You'll be squatting.
要是有人来看♥房♥♥
So if anyone does get a mind to tour it,
或者不巧要买♥♥♥房♥♥
or God forbid, buy it,
你们就得走人
you'll have to move.
听着不错
That can work for us.
房♥子有三间卧室吗
Three bedrooms, right?
对 三间
Yep. Three bedrooms.
嘶 - 怎么
Psst. - What?
让她把房♥源下架
Tell her to take the listing down.
谁在说话
Who's that?
嗨 我是鲍里斯
Hello. Boris here.
进到房♥源数据库
If you get into the listing database,
可以把它下架 没人知道在卖♥♥
you can take it off the market. No one will buy it
自然没人会买♥♥
if they don't know it's for sale.
你是鲍里斯·佩斯科夫吗
Are you Boris Peskov?
你是我的粉丝吗 - 不是
Are you a fan? - No,
而且这样做至少涉及六种违法行为
and that's six different kinds of illegal.
各位
Uh, guys?
我办不到
I can't do it.
是 这是违法
Sure, sure, illegal,
但很简单 我用手♥机♥就能搞定
but really simple, I can do it from my phone.
托尼 我不会帮你的
Tony, I won't.
这是犯罪
It's criminal.
没关系 克劳黛 直接把房♥源发给我们吧
It's okay, Claudette, just send us the listing.
好的
Okay.
您好
Bonjourno.
需要帮忙吗
不用 谢谢
确定吗
说实话 感觉事情越来越不妙了
For the record, I'm feeling worse and worse about this.
不止你如此
You're not the only one.
谢谢 再见
Caio. Grazie.
意大利 米兰
这么好
Thank God.
不用谢
You're welcome.
介意我们单独聊几句吗
Which you mind giving us just a minute?
给他们点私人空间
Let's give them a little privacy.
咱们很久没经历这种情况了
You and I haven't been in this kind of a situation
所以我想
in a long time, so I'd like to, um...
提前讲好一些事
set some ground rules.
尽管说
By all means, set.
我们执行任务 洗刷罪名
We stay on mission, clear our names...
然后回到塔莉身边
...and we get back to Tali.
保持专业
We keep it professional.
我们很专业
We are good at professional.
是的 为了做到这点
Yes, we are. And to that end...
你得信任我
I need you to trust me.
我信任你
I do trust you.
我只是不希望
I just don't want us falling back into...
重蹈覆辙
bad habits.
所以我特意确保有三间卧室啊
Why do you think I made sure there were three bedrooms?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表