剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
because she's your best audience.
这让我和她的关系很难处
And that's really hard on my relationship with her
因为我不像你那么有趣
because I'm not as fun
也不像你那么幽默
or as funny as you are.
呃...
Um...
谢谢你倾听
Thank you for listening.
这很重要
Means a lot.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
你伤害了我...
You hurt me...
...当你把门关到我手上时
...when you shut the door on my hand
在圣诞节那次 - 哦 得了吧
at Christmas-- - Oh, come on.
我不确定你是不是故意的
I wasn't sure if it was on purpose.
我不是故意的 而且...
It was not on purpose, and what...
好吧
Okay.
让我认真点
Let me be serious.
事实是你没有
The truth is you don't.
你没有伤害过我
You don't hurt me.
我不是说你是完美的 因为那是...
I'm not saying you're perfect 'cause that's a...
一个强加给人的糟糕标签
lousy label to hang on anyone.
但我知道你
But I know that you have
经历了太多
been through so much
而这些经历塑造了
and it has made you
现在的你
who you are.
我从未见过任何人承受了如此多的痛苦...
I've never met anyone who's endured so much pain...
...却依然能够如此
...and is still able to be so
目光清晰 绝对诚实
clear-eyed, dead-honest.
充满爱心
Loving.
而且如此 如此 如此善良
And so, so, so good.
嗯
Hmm.
哇哦
Wowzer.
"哇哦"什么
"Wowzer," what?
2000年份的侯伯王葡萄酒
2000 Haut-Brion.
真是好酒
That is a great bottle.
谢谢
Thank you.
海军生涯给予我充足的时间和经历
The Navy gave me the time and the mileage
让我得以积累我的收藏
I needed to develop my collection.
之前不知道你曾在皇家海军服役
Didn't know you were in the Royal Navy.
姬娃从没提起过
Ziva didn't mention that.
我想这就是她选我的原因
I think it's why she chose me.
让我们有共同语言
Gives us an easy shorthand.
除了葡萄酒 你还有什么爱好吗
Do you have any hobbies, besides wine?
鞋子 电影
Shoes. Cinema.
那西装呢
Suits?
你进来时我注意到你那身汤姆·福特的剪裁
I noticed the cut of your Tom Ford when you walked in.
家传的兴趣吗
Inherited interest?
如何穿衣
How to dress.
这是我父亲给我的少数几样东西之一
It's one of the few things my father gave me.
而我爸爸...
My dad...
...是个酒鬼
...was an alcoholic.
他自认为隐藏得很好 因为他出门时总是
Thought he hid it because he always left the house
衣着得体
perfectly tailored.
他称之为他的盔甲
Called it his armor.
我们都需要一两件来伪装
We all need a shield or two.
但在这里...
Well...
...正是该放下它们的地方
...this is the place to drop them.
否则...
Otherwise...
...又何必来呢
...why come?
因为她要求我来的
Because she asked me.
那么你需要真正地投入
Then you need to really participate
并且完全坦诚
and be fully honest.
听着 我知道你并不是我的病人
Look, I know you're not my patient,
但如果你们俩正
but if you two
处于一种亲密且充满爱意的感情当中
are in an intimate, loving relationship...
我知道你们俩都渴望的那种
the kind I know you both want...
而你不愿展示你内心柔软的一面
and you're not vulnerable,
不提出你需要但可能被拒绝的请求...
not asking for things you need and might not get...
...那这就不是一段真正的感情
...it's not a relationship.
只是一场表演
It's a performance.
美好的情感关系会成长
And good relationships grow,
但所有的表演都会落幕
but all performances end.
你要收我钱吗
Are you charging me for this?
晚安 托尼
Good night, Tony.
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
你刚刚在和朗医生聊天吗
Were you talking to Dr. Lang?
对
Yeah.
聊什么了
About?
你知道的
You know...
那个...
that, um...
什么来着 "你做的什么让我难过"
What was it? "You hurt me when..."
他说他很意外
He said he was surprised
我居然能够如此坦诚
I could just be so totally honest.
他说我做得很好
He said I did a good job.
确实哦
You did.
没错
Yeah.
我可一点都没觉得放松
That didn't relax me at all.
啊-诶-啼
R-a-t,
啊-诶-啼
R-a-t...
"重新建立联♥系♥"
"Regain any ties"?
不对
No.
"召回所有上衣"
"Recall all tops."
根本不沾一点边
Which is so not it.
可能是这个
Maybe this?
"移除所有标识"
"Remove all tags."
这是最基本的盗窃常识 但是跟现在这件事完全没关系...
Which is shoplifting 101, but what's it got to do with--
不 是指监狱的监控
No. The prison CCTV.
他们要我们删掉所有人的标识
They want us to kill all the tags.
有什么帮助呢
This helps how?
这就是为什么乔纳和玛蒂娜没有标识
Oh, it's why Jonah and Martine don't have tags.
这样他们就能在监狱里自♥由♥行动且不被跟踪了
They can move through the prison without being tracked.
但如果我们去掉了所有人的标识
But if we remove everybody's tags,
然后托尼和姬娃能逃出牢房♥
and if Tony and Ziva can get out of their cell,
他们就大有几率能够逃出生天
they can hopefully get to an exit
因为到时守卫们就会因为
because the guards will be a little busy
系统瘫痪而手忙脚乱咯
with all the techno fucking chaos.
我真是天才
I am a genius.
因为我娶了个天才
For marrying a genius.
"移除所有标识"
"Remove all tags!"
太有才了
Brilliant.
但不行 我没有九四型了
But impossible. I have no 9.4.
我们还有从主机里抽出的所有九四型数据呢
Well, we still have all the data 9.4 sucked out of the mainframe.
太好了 棒
All right, yes.
我们能做到 我们万岁
We can do this. Us.
快点
Hurry up.
我做得比你快 好了吗
I'm going faster than you. Got them?
搞定
Got it.
搞定
Got it.
我的标识消失了 罪犯跑了 姓名和人脸数据都空了
系统遭到恶意入侵
托尼
Tony!
托尼 他正在抽搐
Tony! He's having a seizure.
叫医生啊
Call a doctor!
他在浑身抽搐
He's having a seizure!
怎么了
What?
干得漂亮
Ooh. Nice.
噢不 是那个膝盖吗
Oh, no. Is that the knee?
你还好吗 - 能行
You okay? - Yes.
我可以
I'm fine.
切换到备用系统
Switch to the backup system.
怎么了
What is it?
监控的标识信息都没了
CCTV ID tags have all gone out.
托尼和姬娃跑了 无法追踪他们
Tony and Ziva are gone, there's no way to track them.
好
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表