剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
It's weak, but stable.
姬娃 别锁屏 方便数据传输
Ziva, stay on your phone to keep the connection open.
数据提取中
这是什么
What is this?
微型信♥号♥♥塔 用来连接玛蒂娜的手♥机♥
It's a miniature cell tower to link up with Martine's phone
这样就能在不被发现的情况下窃取她的数据
so we can siphon her data without being detected.
托尼 你挡住信♥号♥♥了
Tony, you're blocking the signal.
克洛黛特
Claudette?
用你的设备
How long will it take your device
提取她手♥机♥数据需要多久
to pull the data from Martine's phone?
以现在的上传速度 大概二十分钟
With these upload speeds, maybe 20 minutes.
如果连接中断则需要更久
Longer, if the connection gets interrupted.
要让她保持这么长时间不锁屏可不容易
Well, that's a long time to keep her on the phone.
我有办法
I got an idea.
鲍里斯 你能伪装电♥话♥号♥码吗
Boris, can you spoof a cell phone number?
小菜一碟
Does a babushka wear a headscarf?
但我帮你们的够多了
But I think I've done enough for you.
而你们最近又为了我鲍里斯做过什么
What have you done for Boris lately, huh?
你怎么突然这么大怨气
What's turned you so grumpy?
我为什么怨气大
What's turned me so grumpy?
我们本该享受天鹅般优雅的婚礼
We should be riding the swan.
现在却像鱼钩上的蚯蚓
Instead, we are worms on the hook.
我们的童话婚礼被毁了
Our fairy tale has been hijacked.
你却毫不在乎
You don't even seem to care.
我在乎的是
What I care about...
与你共度余生
spending the rest of my life with you.
虽然我们计划了盛大 完美
Yes, we planned a beautiful, high-class,
足以登上杂♥志♥的婚礼
magazine-worthy wedding,
但最重要的是我们在一起
but all that matters is we are together.
我只想嫁给你
Ugh. I just want to marry you.
我也是
Me, too.
只是需要再等等
We just have to wait a little longer.
未必
Not necessarily.
我有牧师资格证
I'm ordained,
今天就能为你们举办合法婚礼
so I can marry you legally today.
这样无论发生什么
Then, no matter what happens,
今天都是你们的婚礼日
today is your wedding day.
你愿意为我们主持
You'll do that for us?
为真爱主持婚礼是我的荣幸
I would be honored for the right couple.
这正是我考取牧师资格的原因
It's why I got ordained in the first place.
2020年6月
噢 没事的 小宝贝 - 妈妈 对不起
Oh, it's okay, chouchou. - Mommy, I'm sorry.
没关系 亲爱的
Oh. It's all right, honey.
我们先洗个舒服的热水澡好不好
Why don't we get you cleaned up with a nice warm bath?
等你洗完澡回来
And I will have everything good as new
一切都会变崭新的
when you get back.
呼 现在好多了 是吧
Oof. That's much better, right?
好了
Okay.
那么
So...
想告诉我发生什么事了吗
do you want to tell me what happened?
做了个噩梦
A bad dream.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你知道在这里很安全 对吗
You know you're safe and sound here, right?
有个可怕的女巫给我毒杯子蛋糕
A scary witch lady made me a poison cupcake,
像白雪公主那样
like Snow White.
你知道那只是梦
You know that's just a dream.
对吧 塔莉
Right, Tali?
不是真的
It's not real.
不是真的
It's not real.
没事的 她会好起来的
It's okay. She'll be fine.
以前也发生过这种事吗
Has this happened before?
已经好多了
It's getting better.
你怎么不告诉我 - 听着
How come you didn't tell me? - Hey.
孩子做噩梦很正常
Kids have nightmares, and it's perfectly normal.
不想让你担心 - 不想让我什么
Didn't want you to worry. - You didn't want me to what?
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
游乐场的杯子蛋糕事件 然后我回家了
The cupcake at the playground, and then I go home,
留她独自面对这些阴影 我的阴影
and I leave her here with all these thoughts, my thoughts.
别责怪自己 - 我们说好的
Don't blame yourself. - Look, we said
不想让塔莉重蹈我们的覆辙
we didn't want to raise Tali the way we were,
在单亲缺席的家庭中长大
with single, absent parents.
我们和父母不一样
We are not our parents.
我们会共同守护她
We are both here for her.
不 是你守护
No, you are.
我回家
I go home.
留她在这里
And then I leave her here
和你待在一起
with you,
就像她两岁时那样
the same way I did when she was two...
我把她交给你
and I gave her to you.
我不想再从女儿的生活中消失
I don't want to disappear on my little girl again.
那就别
Then don't.
别走
Don't leave.
我可以
I can...
我有 这个祖传戒指
I have, uh,... this family ring,
父子相传的
passed from father to son.
父亲传给我 别因此嫌弃它
My father gave it to me. Don't hold that against it.
他始终害怕承诺
He always had a fear of commitment.
我这样做是不是很糟糕
Am I doing this wrong?
姬娃 你 你愿意嫁给我吗
Ziva, w... will you marry me?
噢 - 别有压力
Oh. - No pressure.
我愿意
Yes.
以此戒指
With this ring
我与你结为连理
I thee wed.
现在我宣布你们成为夫妻
I pronounce you husband and wife.
弗鲁兹西 你可以亲吻新郎了
Fruzsi, you may kiss the groom.
你好啊
Hello.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我很好 - 嗯
Yes. I'm good. - Hmm.
警♥察♥
警♥察♥ 所有人都别动
弗鲁兹西·戈尔特瓦
你被捕了
我现在叫弗鲁兹西·佩斯科夫
人送绰号♥"木外套"
你们以什么罪名逮捕她
商店行窃
商店行窃
Shoplifting?
我还有些未结案的逮捕令
I have a few outstanding warrants.
把你们的爪子从她身上拿开
看来我们的假婚礼缺个假新娘了
Well, looks like our fake wedding is down a fake bride.
你说过会保护我们
You said you would protect us.
是保护你们不被玛蒂娜伤害
From Martine,
可她二十分钟后就要到了
who's gonna be here in 20 minutes.
那又怎样
So what?!
别再搞什么黑她手♥机♥的疯狂计划了
Forget this crazy plan to hack her phone.
我鲍里斯不干了
Boris is out.
我要去救我妻子
I have to save my wife.
哇
Wow.
这是我第一次说"妻子"
I just said "wife" for the first time.
弗鲁兹西 我的妻子
Fruzsi, my wife.
感觉不错
Feels right.
鲍里斯 我们能帮忙
Boris, I think we can help!
等弗鲁兹西进入监狱系统
Once Fruzsi hits the prison system,
我可以重复今早的黑客操作
I can repeat our hack from this morning.
然后呢 让我自己和自己假结婚
And what? I'm going to fake-marry myself?
到达教堂
婚礼继续举♥行♥
交接完成 已经接收 预计到达时间十五分钟
你可以在手♥机♥上追踪我的实时位置
见到托尼和姬娃吗
还没有 等我确认后立即通知你 届时我们再行动
谢谢
Thank you.
玛蒂娜进入教堂了
Martine is entering the chapel.
追踪器装好了吗
Did you plant the tracker?
我以为这是你的活儿
I thought this was gonna be your job.
这玩意儿怎么开机来着
How do I turn this thing on again?
明明就
It's literally
一个按钮
one button.
哦对 搞定了
Oh, yeah. There we go.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表