剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
你这两面派
You're a two-faced snake.
你误会了 姬娃
You're paranoid, Ziva!
姬娃 住手
Ziva, stop!
你威胁我女儿 还陷害我们谋杀
You threatened my daughter and framed us for murder!
然后你还从"烈焰主宰"那里
And then, you stole a drone
偷了一架无人机 你要玩真的吗
from Reigning Fire. Really?
什么
What?
嘘
Shh.
我要你去把其他人找来
I want you to go find the others.
好
Okay.
你说得对 我们公平打一场
You're right. Let's have a fair fight.
虽然我整天在楼里跑来跑去
Though I've been running around the building all day.
跑来跑去 那是你的强项
Running? It's your strength.
还有缺乏纪律
And the lack of discipline.
啊 这下要肿起个难看的包了
Ah, that's gonna leave a nasty little welt.
中招了
Touché.
注意窗台
Mind the sill.
拜托 我那是自卫
Oh, come on. That was self-defense.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
既然你有我那些罪证的话
What do you need that for
你还需要那个干什么
if you have those incriminating tapes?
我们可以出发了吗
Are we good to go?
可以 不过要记住 我们雇的船长以为
Yes. I'd just keep in mind the captain we hired thinks
你们是我们送去度蜜月的新婚夫妇
that you're newlyweds we're sending off on a honeymoon.
祝贺两位新人
哦 呃
Oh. Uh, uh.
对不起 弗鲁兹西
I'm so sorry, Fruzsi.
那件礼服是我花了大价钱呢
I paid for that dress.
嘿 拿着这个
Mm... Oh, hey! Have this.
这是蟒蛇皮做的
It's made of python.
我们也是花了大价钱的
We paid for it.
看上去挺糟的 - 嗯
That looks nasty. - Eh.
你该看看伽利玛
You should see Galimard.
你怎么样
How you doing?
你该看看亨利
You should see Henry.
看看这个
Look at this.
九四型
9.4.
我们在玛蒂娜的包衬里找到的
We found it in the lining of Martine's bag.
其实是弗鲁兹西找到的 她在评估它的价值
Well, Fruzsi did. She was assessing its value.
她手♥机♥里找到数据了吗 - 找到了
Did you find any data in her phone? - Yeah.
有点奇怪
Something odd.
里面多次提到奥地利的一所超级监狱
There were multiple references to a supermax prison in Austria.
我一直搞不明白 直到看到囚犯名单
Couldn't figure it out until I found its roster.
约拿·马克汉姆
Jonah Markham?
我想我们刚找到失踪的
I think we just found the missing
国际刑♥警♥组织秘♥书♥长♥
secretary-general of Interpol.
所以亨利不只是坑了我们
So Henry didn't just screw us over,
他还把自己的上司关进了监狱
he threw his boss in prison?
而且用的是假名
Under a fake name.
你知道他们是不是在那儿劫持了他
Do you know if they're holding him hostage there?
无论他们打什么主意
Well, whatever they're up to,
可以肯定 对约拿来说没好下场
safe bet it doesn't end well for Jonah.
那我们救他 然后结束这一切
Then we save him and end this.
你真懂我啊
It's like you read my mind.
怎么了
What?
什么
Yeah.
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
哦 抱歉 我不知道你在换衣服
Oh. Sorry. I didn't know you were changing.
呃 其实没换成功
Uh, well, unsuccessfully.
嗯 如果可以的话 我可能要请你帮个忙
Um, I might actually ask you for help, if it's okay.
当然可以 - 好
Of course. - Okay.
我是说 如果你觉得不自在…
I mean, if it is uncomfortable...
其实我可以叫克洛黛特 你要她来吗
Actually, I can get Claudette. Do you want Claudette?
不用 没关系
No. It's okay.
好吧
All right.
今天真是疯狂的一天 是吧
Crazy day, huh?
没错 你可以再说一遍
Yeah, you could say that again.
嗯…
Um...
你知道吗 我在想一件事…
You know, I was wondering...
就是说 我们其实还没好好聊过 而且…
I mean, we haven't really had a chance to talk, and...
这可能听起来有点突然 但是…
...and this might seem like it's coming out of left field, but...
嗯 我本来想问的是…
Um, I was gonna ask...
啊 空气
Ah. Air!
谁会想穿这么紧的礼服啊
Why would anyone want to do this?
你知道弗鲁兹西这件礼服花了多少钱吗
You know how much Fruzsi paid for this dress?
简直像个死亡陷阱
It's like a death trap.
抱歉 呃 你刚才说到哪儿了
I'm sorry. Uh, you were saying?
没事
Nothing.
我让你继续换衣服吧
I'm gonna let you change.
话到嘴边 总是不知道该说什么…
Words. When you need 'em most...
不过说到底 空谈确实无用
Talk's cheap anyway.
请进
Come in.
♪我不想再跌倒♪
I don't want to fall again
♪为了你♪
For you
♪每次我奔向你♪
Every time I run to you
♪我都失去♪
I lose
♪没有人像你那样真正了解我♪
No one really knows me
♪像你一样…♪
Like you do...
船
...boat.
船上一定有香槟 哦
It must have champagne! Oh.
我要离开了 我从来没来过这儿
I-I'm leaving. I was never here.
♪每次我奔向你♪
Every time I run to you
♪我注定♪
I'm doomed
♪爱上你 爱上你♪
To loving you, loving you
♪我注定♪
I'm doomed
♪爱上你♪
To loving you
♪爱你♪
Loving you.
下集预告
把约拿·马克汉姆救出去会很困难
Getting Jonah Markham out is going to be hard.
他被关在欧洲最先进的监狱里
He's being held in the most sophisticated prison in Europe.
生物识别检查点
Biometric checkpoints,
双层钥匙 磁力锁
two-tiered keys, magnetic locks.
每个囚犯都被标记并接受
Every prisoner tagged and accounted for
全天候监控
24 7.
我们到华盛顿特区会给你做完整汇报
You'll get a full debrief when we get to Washington, D.C.
我们即将展开一件极其危险的行动
We are about to embark on something extremely dangerous.
我想知道的是九四型能把我们带进去
What I want to know is, can 9.4 get us in,
更重要的是 能不能带我们安全带出来
and more importantly, get us out?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表