剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
当然有
Sure, I have.
真的吗
Really?
就一次
Once.
我高兴地进去 沮丧地出来
I walked in happy, walked out depressed,
然后就一直走走走
and I just kept walking.
你就是这样
That is so incredibly you.
她来了
Here she is.
你迟到了
You're late.
我
I am...
有点晚了
a little late.
对爸爸来说还不算晚
Oh, not that late for Dad.
好吧 你们俩好好享受恐怖巴黎之旅吧
Okay, you two have fun terrorizing Paris.
请在下午两点前把她送回你家
Have her back at your place by 2:00 p.m., please.
因为苏菲要去接她练跆拳道
Because Sophie's picking her up for tae kwon do,
而她的道服在你那里
and you have her dobok.
没问题 老板
On it, boss.
嗯
Mm.
再见
Bye!
不 不 不 姬娃 不
No, no, no! Ziva, no!
妈妈
Mommy.
等等 等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on!
把枪放下 - 放下
Put the gun down! - Down!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 妈妈只是有点害怕
It's all right. Mommy just got scared.
我还记得你第一次给我看的时候
I remember the first time you showed it to me.
很可怕 - 是的
Terrifying. - Yeah.
我从海军罪案调查处的辞职还没有通过
My resignation from NCIS hadn't gone through,
谢天谢地 我的证件还在
thank God, so I still had my I.D.
那一刻我才意识到
That's the moment I realized
我可能需要一些
I might need some...
心理咨♥询♥
therapy.
你想让我再看一遍 是因为
And you wanted me to see it again because...?
啊
Ah.
今天在学校 有 一阵轰隆声
At school today, there was, um, a boom.
大家都吓了一跳 以为是枪或是炸♥弹♥
Everyone jumped, thought it was a gun or a bomb,
但我知道
but I knew...
只是卡车回火
...it was a truck backfiring.
怎么知道的呢
How?
五年来 你一直让我去找
For five years, you've told me to seek out
任何听起来像枪声或炸♥弹♥的东西
anything that sounded like gunfire or a bomb
这样有一天我就能分辨出来了
so that someday I'd be able to tell the difference.
这一天到了
Welcome to someday.
我从没想过这一天会来
I never thought the day would come.
你所遭受的创伤 离开塔莉 四处逃亡
The trauma you've suffered, leaving Tali, going on the run,
从追捕到被追捕 整整四年
hunter and hunted for four years...
来吧 我们来盘点一下
Come on. Let's do a little inventory.
好
Okay.
你和塔莉
You and Tali?
再好不过了
Couldn't be better.
你的语言学校 - 蓬勃发展
Your language school? - Booming.
恐慌症发作了吗
Panic attacks?
我都有六个月没做箱式呼吸了
I haven't had to box breathe in, uh, six months.
托尼
Tony?
还 可以吧
Not... bad.
他是个好父亲
He is a wonderful father,
但部分原因是 他还是个孩子
partly because he is a child.
这很尴尬的 我们在公共场合
This is embarrassing. We're in public.
你不是很喜欢这个游戏吗
You love this game.
我那时候九岁 现在可不喜欢了
When I was nine. Not anymore.
你就算一万岁也肯定还喜欢
You are gonna love this until you're 12,000 years old.
而且那时候我还会陪你玩
Okay? And I'll still be here.
所以
So...
我是
What...
哪个电影角色
movie character am I?
你能行的 - 爸爸
You got this. - Dad.
玛德琳 - 一个孩子
Madeline. - "A child"?
玛德琳 美国作家路德维格·贝梅尔曼斯所创作的卡♥通♥形象
这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
以自我为中心
Self-centered.
大大咧咧
Bighearted.
而且很多时候 就是 不走心
And a lot of the time, just, um, oblivious.
今天他抓到我在看这个
Today he caught me watching this,
还以为我在怀旧
and he thought I was having a nostalgic moment.
他不记得我当时被刺♥激♥了 真的
He didn't remember me getting triggered-- literally.
你觉得是什么让这种刺♥激♥起起伏伏
What's made it on-again, off-again?
起起伏伏...
On-again, kind-of-again...
到现在
And where we are now.
不会这样了
Never again.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
苏菲来了
Sophie's here!
她去拿腰带了
She's, uh, getting her thing with the belt.
你知道的
You know...
道服 - 道服
The dobok. - The dobok.
这里有马卡龙 如果你想尝尝的话
There are macarons if you'd like to try one.
好的 来一个吧
Ooh, yes, please.
好
Okay.
周六电影之夜
Movie Night Saturday.
我送你的礼物是 《西北偏北》
I give you the gift of North by Northwest.
《西北偏北》 著名导演希区柯克执导的悬疑惊悚片
我爱你 爸爸
Je t'aime, papa.
我也是 我爱你
Mm, moi aussi, ma chérie.
塔莉 你拿书包了吗
Tali, did you get your book bag?
拿了 - 啊
Right. - Ah.
我喜欢她渐渐长大
You know, I love that she's growing up,
但我也讨厌她长大了
but I hate that she's growing up.
我害怕有一天她不再需要我了
I dread the day she no longer needs me.
照这样下去 星期二就到那天了
At this rate, that will be Tuesday.
哦 哔哔
Ooh. Beep, beep.
得走了
Got to go.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
再见 - 回头见
Bye. - À bientôt.
你不在的时候出了点乱子
Little drama while you were gone.
三名警♥察♥说他们接到了通知
Three cops said they were notified
楼上的警报器响了
an alarm went off upstairs.
通常这种事都是我♥干♥的
Well, usually, that kind of thing would be me,
但我有完美的不在场证明
but I got a rock-solid alibi.
我们一直都在监视他们
We've had eyes on them the whole time.
你可以自己去看
You can see for yourself.
我看不算什么紧急情况
Doesn't seem like much of an emergency to me.
显而易见
Mm, hundred percent.
该找的人是他
The one to talk to is him,
加利马中尉 - 嗯
Lieutenant Galimard. - Hmm.
我可能需要借点东西
I may need to borrow something.
我很感激你的尽职尽责 Galimard中尉
I appreciate the diligence, Lieutenant Galimard.
马卡龙
Macaron?
谢谢
Merci.
嗯
Mmm.
你得完全照我说的做
You're going to want to do exactly what I say.
那两个人不是警♥察♥
Those two men are not police.
他们为我工作
They work for me.
如果我示意
And if I signal,
他们会杀了办公室里的所有人
they will kill everyone in this office.
带我去网络靶场
Take me to the Cyber Range.
网络靶场 专门用于在安全可靠的环境进行网络测试的场所
唯一一间没有监控的房♥间
The only room without cameras.
我大胆猜测一下
Wild guess.
你根本不是什么中尉
You're not really a lieutenant.
我同样也猜一下
Equally wild guess.
你没完全相信我的诡计
You were not totally convinced by my ruse,
并且你从大厅守卫那儿借了把武器
and you borrowed a weapon from a lobby guard.
请把它给我
Please give it to me.
慢慢地
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表