剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
All right.
哈
Huh.
就是这个小东西 - 是啊
That little thing. - Yeah.
藏好它
Well, hide it.
可别给登记成物证了
I don't want it booked as evidence.
等一下
Hold on.
没事了 好了 好了
It's okay. All right. All right.
放松点 - 我搭档到底在哪
Easy, now. - Where the hell is my partner?
好了
Okay.
这位是这场抢劫案的受害人
That is the robbery victim.
国际刑♥警♥
Interpol.
哇 抱歉
Whoa. Sorry.
抱歉害你被老板吼了
Uh, sorry your boss yelled at you.
国际刑♥警♥嘛 他们有时候是有点咄咄逼人
Interpol. They can be kind of pushy.
她也很抱歉
She's sorry, too.
抱歉弄坏了你的车
Sorry about your vehicle.
再见
Au revoir.
所以 你放哪了
So, where'd you put it?
还能放哪
Where else?
希望它是防水的
Well, let's hope it's waterproof.
你拿着吧
You carry it.
先生们 真不用来杯咖啡吗
Gentlemen. Sure I can't get you a coffee?
我们看起来像需要咖♥啡♥因♥的样子吗
Do we look like we need caffeine?
我倒想来点大象用的镇静剂
I'd take an elephant tranquilizer.
刚用完 亨利
Fresh out, Henry.
欧洲各地的局长都在飞过来
Every director in Europe is flying in.
谁不想亲眼目睹
Well, who wouldn't want to witness firsthand
国际刑♥警♥成为犯罪受害者的场面呢
when Interpol is the victim of a crime?
托尼 发生这破事你有头绪吗
Tony, do you have a clue how the fuck this happened?
没有
No.
我完全清楚这是怎么发生的
I know exactly how this happened.
见见你们的贼
Meet your thief.
一个U盘吗
A thumb drive?
微型计算机
Miniature computer.
显然是第九代产品
Ninth evolution, apparently.
那个小玩意偷了一亿两千两百万欧元吗
That little thing stole 122 million euros?
它本来会偷走所有钱
Well, it would've taken everything.
幸好我们刚更新了协议
Fortunately, we just updated our protocols,
新增了三道防火墙 几秒钟内就收到了警报
added three new firewalls, got the alert within seconds.
那用英语怎么说
Et comment dit-on en anglais?
房♥子
"House"?
家
"Home."
公♥寓♥ - 小屋
"Apartment." - "Lodge."
小窝
"Crib."
总之 我们下学期要租隔壁的大楼
Anyway, we'll lease the building next door
来容纳多出来的学生
for overflow next semester.
我们还要扩大私人辅♥导♥
We will also expand our private tutoring
加强远程学习
and remote learning.
我们可不能因为学生要被派到大使♥馆♥
No reason we should lose students
就不管他们了
just because they get posted to new embassies.
安妮特 请给我平板电脑
Annette, my tablet, please.
好 那么让我们再把数字过一遍
All right. So, let's go through those numbers again.
放松 只是卡车回火而已
Relax. It's just a truck backfiring.
就在这时 克劳黛
And that is when Claudette
抓住这个
grabbed ahold of this
把它拽下来了
and yanked it out.
至少保住了一亿一千五百万呢
Well, it did save us 115 million.
干得好 托尼 给你个法国荣誉军团勋章怎么样
Great work, Tony. French Legion of Honor okay?
给个终身成就奖就行了
I'll take whatever they gave Jerry Lewis.
就说你能不能追踪到转账吧
Just tell me you can trace the transfers.
我们正在努力 但线索很少
We're working on it, but the trail is ice.
我们是唯一目标吗 - 据我们所知是
Were we the only target? - As far as we know.
但如果任由他们逍遥法外
But out on the loose
九四型可以让国民经济崩溃
little 9.4 could crash national economies.
真该想个更好的名字
Really could've come up with a better name.
开心点吧 因为我正想把这个
Have a blast with that, because I want this
转交到你们手里
out of my hands and into yours.
我会帮你找回钱款以及偷钱的人
I will help you find your money and whoever stole it,
但我不想要这个烫手山芋
but I don't want this hot potato.
听着 我们很感激你阻止了转账
Look, we're grateful you stopped the transfer,
但鉴于我们不知道是谁部署的九四型
but given we have no idea who deployed 9.4,
而且 正如你所说 这会在世界范围
and, as you said, this thing out in the world
造成很大的破坏 我们认为
could do a lot of damage, we think it'd be safer
交给可信的第三方会更安全 - 嗯
with a trusted third party. - Hmm.
这可真是
That is...
板上钉钉
The final word.
谢谢你 托尼
Thanks, Tony.
亨利 两点半在我办公室见
Henry, see you at the 2:30, my office.
你老板脾气很暴躁啊
Your boss has a long fuse.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
而且等他不耐烦了以后 一碰就炸
And when it runs out, you're better off
所以给我点情报哄哄他吧
dying in the blast, so give me something I can tell him.
克劳黛说 黑客都有自己的风格
Well, Claudette says black hats tend to have distinct styles.
他们依赖技巧 难以抗拒花招
Crutches they rely on, flourishes they can't resist.
你有头号♥嫌疑犯吗
Do you have a top suspect?
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑客鲍里斯·佩斯科夫
Russian hacker Boris Peskov.
他突然失踪了
Who has suddenly gone very missing.
但我们正在找
But we are on the hunt.
我迟到了
And I'm late.
去见塔莉吗
For Tali?
还能有谁
Who else?
你告诉她我一直在练四方舞
You tell her I've been practicing at four square.
那女孩要学会谦逊
That girl is gonna learn some humility.
她跳得可好了了
I'll sell tickets.
看 那里 是妈妈
See, right there. There's Mommy.
妈
Mom.
你真漂亮
Oh, you're so beautiful.
2020年 一月
高了好多
And you're a giant.
爸爸喂你吃了什么
What's Daddy been feeding you?
猜猜看
Well, go figure.
她爱死蜗牛了
The kid loves snails.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你哭了
You're crying.
你也是 心里哭了吧
So are you. On the inside.
是
Yeah.
我们活该
Well, we goddamn deserve it.
没错
Yeah.
我们当然活该
We sure goddamn do.
你还好吗
You're okay?
还好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
嗨 - 哦 天啊
Hi. - Oh! Jesus!
所以 你在看我们的录像
So, you're watching the video about our...
你不应该偷偷靠近别人
You shouldn't sneak up on people.
如果我想偷偷靠近 我会装成一棵树的
If I were sneaking up, I'd be dressed like a tree.
塔莉在哪儿
Where is Tali?
她在踢足球
She's playing football.
她在那儿
Ah, there she is.
我在想 把这个给朗医生看
I was thinking of, um, sharing this with Dr. Lang.
再一次
Again.
什么
Pardon?
这个
This.
哦
Oh.
所以 你在分享关于我们的回忆
So, you're sharing a memory about us.
我要分享一段回忆
I'm going to share a memory.
这是一段美好的回忆
Well, it's a good one.
至少 我是这样给我的心理咨♥询♥师讲的
At least, that's how I'd categorize it for my therapist.
心理咨♥询♥师吗
Therapist?
你还去过心理咨♥询♥
Have you been in therapy?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表