剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
除非我拆除自己搭建的防火墙
unless I tear down the firewall I built...
并且授予你们全部访问权
...and give you complete access.
但我凭什么要这么做
But why?
阿隆·格里夫斯对你们做了什么
What's Aaron Graves done to you?
我们自有恩怨
We've got our own story.
我们会全盘告知
And we'll tell you everything,
只要你加入我们
if you join us.
听我说 警官
Listen to me, officer.
我知道现场混乱 但恐慌无济于事
I know it's chaos down there, but panicking won't help.
增援正在路上
Reinforcements are en route,
我需要你们坚守防线直到援军抵达
but I need you to hold the line till they arrive.
她显然没在巴黎待过
Hmm, she clearly wasn't in Paris.
啊
Aah!
趴下 手放上去
Down! Hand.
要像上次那样帮你接回去吗
You want me pop it back in like I did that one time?
不 只让你接一次是有原因的
No. There's a reason it was only the one time.
蓝色钥匙扣
Blue key fob.
拿了就走
Get it and go.
快走 我只会拖慢你
Go. I'll only slow you down.
你真要我把你独自留在这儿
Do you really want me to leave you here alone?
不 当然不想 你疯了吗
No, of course I don't. What are you, crazy?
"拿了就走 我只会拖慢你"
"Get it and go. I'll only slow you down."
你撒谎时我都知道
I know when you're lying.
拿着 防身用
Here. Defend yourself.
只要钥匙 只要钥匙
Just the key. Just want the key.
只要钥匙
Just the keys.
哦 打中膝盖了
Oh, in the knee.
拿到了
Got it.
好
Okay.
蓝色
Blue.
坏了
It's broken.
好吧
Okay.
不 (德语) - 还能打吗
Nein. - Can you fight?
能打 就是走不了路
Yeah, I just can't walk.
让我来
Allow me.
快走 快走 快走
Go. Go, go. Go, go.
好
Okay.
这出场真够劲
That was an entrance.
兄弟 见到你真好
It is so good to see you, man.
是啊
Oh! Yep.
见到你也是
Okay, you, too.
抱歉我... 我还以为你是...
I'm sorry I...I thought you were a...
谁还不会偶尔怀疑一下自己最好的朋友
Hey, who doesn't suspect their best friend
在搞国际间谍活动呢 是吧
of international espionage every now and again, huh?
想离开这儿吗 - 当然
You want to get out of here? - Yeah.
嗷
Ow!
噢
Ooh!
又是膝盖吗
Is that the knee again?
对
Yes.
好 撑住 - 哦 等等
All right. Brace. - Oh, hold on.
稍等 好了
Hold on. Okay.
是这里吗 -对
There? -Yeah.
噢
Oh!
哦 - 好点没
Oh. - Better?
好多了
Yeah.
你真该找机会教教她这个技巧
You should really show her that technique sometime.
太好了
Yes.
等等
Hold on.
嘿
Hey.
我们差一点就能顺利脱身了
We are seconds from a clean getaway.
怎么了 - 各位
What's up? - Guys...
塔莉发来一段语♥音♥留言
there's a voice memo from Tali.
发生这么多事 我... 我...
With everything happening, I...I...
刚刚才注意到
I just caught it.
妈妈 爸爸 家里来了些陌生人
Mom, Dad, there are strange men at the house.
不 没时间了 快走
No, no, there's no time, let's go.
然后语♥音♥就突然中断了
And then it just cuts off.
什么事 典狱长
Yes, Warden?
雷纳·亨特逃走了
Rayner Hunt got away.
他本来就比你聪明
Well, he is smarter than you.
比如 他从来就不相信
For instance, he never would have believed
我真会付钱给你
I was actually gonna pay you.
保重吧
Take care, now.
确认发射导弹准备 确认
Confirm Arming Missiles Confirm
导弹已就绪
Missiles Armed
必须去救塔莉 - 得加快速度
We have to get Tali. - We have to move faster.
没错 也许我们能做到
Yep, maybe we can.
亨利
Henry.
下车
Out!
全部下车
Out of the car!
出来
Out.
站到那儿
Stand there.
走
Move.
跪下
On your knees.
趴在地上
On the ground.
趴下
On the ground!
第三个人是谁
Who's the third guy?
德扬·拉扎尔 是个程序员
Dejan Lazar. He's a coder.
别告诉我 他是主宰之火的人
Don't tell me...Reigning Fire?
手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
两分钟内执法部门就会赶到
I'll have law enforcement here in two minutes.
你们俩开车去接塔莉
You two, take the car and go get Tali.
快去
Go.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
鞋子
Shoe.
我们必须回去
We have to go back.
姬娃
Ziva.
塔莉
Tali.
这是为你准备的
That was for you.
这样没人会知道你还活着
So no one would know you're alive.
脱身了
And out.
我们做了正确选择
We did the right thing.
我们手无寸铁
We were unarmed.
没法同时救下他们两个
We couldn't save them both.
下集预告
你就没想过要告诉我
It didn't occur to you to tell me
我们要来你的安全屋吗 - 抱歉
we were coming to one of your safe houses? - I'm sorry...
你觉得我们要在这里待多久
How long do you think we'll be here?
不会太久
Not long.
你父母知道该怎么做
Your parents know what they're doing.
是啊 他们当然知道
Yeah. Sure they do.
还能再快吗 - 我们能赶到
Anything faster? - We'll be there
三小时内就能到
in just under three hours.
妈妈爸爸 家里来了些陌生人
Mom, Dad, there are strange men at the house.
不 不 没时间了 快走
No, no, no, there's no time, let's go.
有个安全屋 找到它
There's a panic room. Find it.
苏菲知道该怎么做
Sophie knows what to do.
她会保护好塔莉 直到我们赶到
She'll keep her safe until we get there.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表